Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think the three main things you can asses when playing games are your attitude to risk, your ability to focus and how you deal with pressure.

Morning all,

Any thoughts on direction for this morning?

I was considering long eur/usd
long FTSE

But I am unnsure TBH.

I am bearish .........

downside target of 4140 .......then it gets ugly and I just dont know how low it go

if breached then 4115 possibly

DAX is weak today, already breaching 4600 so it will not provide Support for FTSE, FTSE has to stand on its own feet today

but 875 on S&P should provide support

Last edited:
Okay, I better look again!

I have a 15min TL on eur/uds I would want to see broken before going long.

edit: it's the bold red one

Attachments

• eu_tl.jpg
    eu_tl.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 117
I am bearish .........

downside target of 4140 .......then it gets ugly and I just dont know how low it go

if breached then 4115 possibly

but 875 on S&P should provide support

Watching the 60$ mark for oil, 4600 on DAX - we are moving around there now

Move below 4140 of yesterdays low and S1 which I have @ 4135 then we reach lower levels from April, gets ugly indeed!

I'm bearish, but any squeeze upwards and I have the top of a down channel running through pivot and gap fill @ 4160 - above that 4175, 4185 may be prime for shorts should we reach it.

Crude $59.99, yet copper is firm, I think we rebound from any weakness.still don't know if yesterdays gap got filled. I am long from 4168 (+8 from thur close)

Okay, I better look again!

I have a 15min TL on eur/uds I would want to see broken before going long.

edit: it's the bold red one

:eek:

I'm looking for shorts here beneath that supp @ 13953 - 13937 then retest of 13953 initially with main target of 13888?

I haven't been trading long enough to know what happens when you move into areas with levels that are not recent - ie. from months back, interesting to see if we get down there.

I don't feel that confident today, will be watching mostly

I'm looking for shorts here beneath that supp @ 13953 - 13937 then retest of 13953 initially with main target of 13888?

I thought 13953 would hold, and that we might start forming a reversal pattern on the hourly, but for now that theory has gone! 13888 would be nice. These curriences are nuts, they make huge gains one day, and give it all back the next!

I thought 13953 would hold, and that we might start forming a reversal pattern on the hourly, but for now that theory has gone! 13888 would be nice. These curriences are nuts, they make huge gains one day, and give it all back the next!

I have that '53 res level colour coded as one I'm expecting to be broken - can't remember why now, have it somewhere in my notes :eek:

I think its because EURUSD has failed to re-enter the bottom of the daily channel on the 7th,9th Jul

OK we had the restest on 10M touching that res @ 953, but finished as a descending bar past '937 - so I am short now @ 13936, minor sup to become res should this succeed @ 13928

OK we had the restest on 10M touching that res @ 953, but finished as a descending bar past '937 - so I am short now @ 13936, minor sup to become res should this succeed @ 13928

I'm out @ 13914 for +21

For some reason I'm just not confident holding on to trades today

I totally agree geo, they spike up and spike up some more then when you think thats it they have one final spike up and the last ones usuually big, then come tumbling down like all hells broke loose. Completly nuts.

I think you have to be short the FTSE today, but what is the right level to enter the trade? I see resistance at 4165 but somehow cannot see it getting there today, with oil on the slide. I feel that 4100 is easily in sight, anytime soon.

I think you have to be short the FTSE today, but what is the right level to enter the trade? I see resistance at 4165 but somehow cannot see it getting there today, with oil on the slide. I feel that 4100 is easily in sight, anytime soon.

It's all about the mid 4140s as res

Status
Not open for further replies.