Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
INDICES

DOWJONES

july8-->above 8210 tgt 8300 area.safe sl todays low
SP500

june 16-->anytime break above 960 will bring 1000 .
but a more likely scenario is a dip to 890-900 levels.as long as 875 holds, thr are full chances of cross above 960

june17-->yesterday it dipped from 928 till 910 levels.our view is same as yesterday.

june24-->900 is a physicological barrier. take advantage by selling close to it for some sure profits.

july8-->we prefer short on rise as our MT tgt is 845 soon.
DAX(german 30)

july8-->sell on rise in 4680 area.safe sl 4748

FTSE 100
july8-->sell on rise . safe sl 4240..entry area 4200

INDICES

DOWJONES

july8-->above 8210 tgt 8300 area.safe sl todays low
SP500

june 16-->anytime break above 960 will bring 1000 .
but a more likely scenario is a dip to 890-900 levels.as long as 875 holds, thr are full chances of cross above 960

june17-->yesterday it dipped from 928 till 910 levels.our view is same as yesterday.

june24-->900 is a physicological barrier. take advantage by selling close to it for some sure profits.

july8-->we prefer short on rise as our MT tgt is 845 soon.
DAX(german 30)

july8-->sell on rise in 4680 area.safe sl 4748

FTSE 100
july8-->sell on rise . safe sl 4240..entry area 4200

fantastic calls there my friend

I thought it was dollar down markets up! Dollar up market down!:)

Thus, as the price of oil rises, stock market capitalization and economic growth suffer. This can also be accompanied by a decline in the USD.

just something i read kaisen, so i assumed the opposite would also be correct.

july 5th chart>>
july5.gif

july8th chart>>

july8.gif

ok, that's me out.

long 4179 - 7 pts
long 4180 +12 pts
short 4191 + 13 pts
long 4171 - 1 pt
short 4170 + 9 pts

+ 26 fake pts on the day

Hello Doctor,
What do you mean? you are on a demo account?:LOL::LOL:

back to paper trading whilst i acquire more knowledge...like playing blackjack, you should never keep spunking money when you're in a negative cycle.

i'll go back to real positions once the next phase of my education is complete.

these 1200 posts are not 1200 posts of my insight and knowledge, they're all questions, bad calls and jokes :)

Last edited:
back to paper trading whilst i acquire more knowledge...like playing blackjack, you should never keep spunking money when you're in a negative cycle.

i'll go back to real positions once the next phase of my education is complete.

Hi Dr.Blix , do you find it hard to motivate yourself when you trade your demo account?

I just cant take it seriously when I demo trade. I always make a very good profit on demo trading but in real life it's so many other factors.. During the last few months Ive lost quite a bit on real trades, but I think this was the only way for me to learn. After 5 months I finally break even and have a slight idea of what I'm doing. (was down alot)

Your experience and advice in this chat has been really helpful in my learning curve, so thanks alot! I will start posting my thoughts of the market when I think they might actually benefit someone :)

Your experience and advice in this chat has been really helpful in my learning curve, so thanks alot! I will start posting my thoughts of the market when I think they might actually benefit someone :)[/QUOTE]

I mean everyone posting here.. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.