Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am long dax 4628 ...stop loss 4600

Afternoon people,

WS,

your rule was not to have two related positions open - you said this yesterday re: having a NASDAQ trade and DAX trade simultaneously?

Just wondering if this is an exception and how you make them, as I am trying to make a rule for this myself.

Afternoon people,

WS,

your rule was not to have two related positions open - you said this yesterday re: having a NASDAQ trade and DAX trade simultaneously?

Just wondering if this is an exception and how you make them, as I am trying to make a rule for this myself.

Yes indeed my friend..........

very true but we always falter ..........

I only open up 2 trades if i have done well earlier in the day and i have the profits to risk

Also, Nasdaq is not a volatile Indices like the rest and tends to move quiet slowly

I also believe the risk of the 2nd trade is low due to the strength of the DAX recently

But main rule would be only open 2 positions if you have made profits earlier in the day

UUP has fallen from key support level

Yes indeed my friend..........

very true but we always falter ..........

I only open up 2 trades if i have done well earlier in the day and i have the profits to risk

Also, Nasdaq is not a volatile Indices like the rest and tends to move quiet slowly

I also believe the risk of the 2nd trade is low due to the strength of the DAX recently

But main rule would be only open 2 positions if you have made profits earlier in the day

OK, we'll put it down to something burning a hole in your pocket and human frailty :)

but not about correlation, just simultaneous open trades, gotcha

The Prophet Rezademus!

If only Reza would have held on that little bit longer!!!

:)

So its positive for ftse tomorrow morning because of the 'less worse' effect but I dont see anything dramatic like 4300 and then we'll see a drop at usa open as it fails to maintain this close. Thats my mystic meg prediction :p

I love it when a plan comes together. Going to mark this one down as correct thinking, hope to repeat

2yyeakm.jpg

update on the nas 00 triangle.it broke downwards as expected
watch for the recoil back into the pattern

2zi7o20.jpg

ftse looks oversold now on this chart.plenty of downward boxes filled after the breakout from the triangle

14jnd4p.jpg

dr.blix
live crude prices can be had from youre local petrol station....wild bean cafe.??
no..just joking
have you tried the nymex website.?

dr.blix
live crude prices can be had from youre local petrol station....wild bean cafe.??
no..just joking
have you tried the nymex website.?

LOL, well i do declare mr. dentist i think that may be the first joke i've heard you crack sir :LOL:

not heard of nymex so i shall investigate immediately, ta :)

like the new avatar btw!

Status
Not open for further replies.