Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copper anyone?

Anyone know what made Copper spike higher today?

Apologies but I have been out.

Would have been a mega trade!

Thanks in advance

apologies for this non call related question...only read it if you've not got any positions open.

question is, to look for leading instruments in an index, do you just pick the biggest market cap companies?

ta :)

aah...good old wiki!

my stops 4300 will the ftse climb to their today though

this might be helpful to you my friend

taken from Investors intelligence report

"After a period of evenly matched wrestle, the bears are emerging as winners. Their strength is reflected in the falling FTSE100, which cut through the range support at 4200 (see right). To counter this bear breakout requires a rally back to 4350. Right now, we look to the 4100 for support."

Copper: It should be something to do with German orders...apart from that it's a traditionally quiet period, maybe explaining the spike...

buy ftse 100 daily at 4204 sl 4187 tgt 4228-4256 entry pending 13:32 gmt

Sujith ?

I will use my profits for the month of June around £2000 and I'm contemplating a long term position on Crude Oil .......

stop loss $55...............

what would you do my friend ?

WS, looking at FTSE leading companies...is there a reason why you don't use Shell, HSBC and BHP Billiton, instead of BP, Barclay and Anglo American?

WS, looking at FTSE leading companies...is there a reason why you don't use Shell, HSBC and BHP Billiton, instead of BP, Barclay and Anglo American?

too volatile .............

But I use them too, along with many others

get intraday chart of BP and shell today and you will see they are identical........so you can use either!!

Its just personal preference and they just seem to work for me

All you need to do is pick a stock from a high beta industry and learn the support and resistant levels in your mind

deflation chart

4ky9mh.jpg

too volatile .............

But I use them too, along with many others

get intraday chart of BP and shell today and you will see they are identical........so you can use either!!

Its just personal preference and they just seem to work for me

All you need to do is pick a stock from a high beta industry and learn the support and resistant levels in your mind

thank you for your guidance WS :)

ws.are you spreadbetting any cricket scores...??

Muslims are not allowed to gamble my friend.......

The scholars state that there is a difference between Gambling and trading

If you are referring to the Ashes Test series which starts tomorrow- (I can't wait)
Brett Lee is injured and has been ruled for the series possibly.
England couldn't have a better chance of winning now .........
Australia are looking very rusty in their batting line up nad their bowling is very weak without Glen mcgrath and Shane warne.

England will win 2 - 1 , and 2 matches will be drawn

Status
Not open for further replies.