Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo! WS we are all on fire today!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I am very happy to hear that my friend

It just shows if we all share our analysis and views it keeps us in check from making bad decisions

But I have noticed that everybody has improved on there trading skills

well done and congratulations to everyone

Well done guys for those that went long to S1 4215 from S2 4185. I dont have access to charts this afternoon - what a bummer - laptop had its time!

LOL, thats right lapalabra, look @ cable now.

I can't look mate, I have to go, been up since 5.30am and tired and don't want to be seduced into anything and give back my gains.

Til tomorrow, good luck all.

What does anyone have as the next support level or pivot on the S&P? I've run out of trend lines on my charts as it's a while since its been down this low!

If I squint a bit on the hourly, I can get a support level at 887 which is where it's sitting now. Below that next stop is 880.

Wish I'd trailed my stop on the FTSE sell I had going, I always close early!

UUP................ 23.92

crucial resistance around this region ............ if this resistance holds then downward channel intact and Euro /Gbp recover.......commodities and market recovers!!

If we break out of this channel then next support level 24.15 level ...........further pressure on commodities and markets go down!!

FreeStockCharts.com - Web's Best Streaming Realtime Stock Charts - Free

UUp resistance at 24.13 ...........

I will certainly look to go long on markets at the cross roads

Status
Not open for further replies.