Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
With my luck, you are almost certain to be right. I've just closed my short trade in boredom. 1.3 points in 50 mins.

Well. that saved me from watching a slow death, anyway!

Last edited:
short 4308 on half normal size

slightly wider stop at 4350 due to half size exposure and I will add to it the other half if it gets to 4330

short (yet again) @ 4308...and i've e-mail 11 downing street telling them the banks have just collapsed...so you never know...i'll take 10 % of everyones shorts, you can thank me later :cheesy:

does anyone have a phonebook i can read?

i'll bet the sodding thing goes up to 4228 (just to take out all the stops sitting outside 4220) and then bombs...

jeez...thought that was the break south, this is worse than watching cricket :sleep:

(KIDDING WS!! :cheesy:)

Morning guys!

Im wondering when the bear rally we have had on the indices since March will end.Most people felt it was just that,a bear rally now there is talk of a new bull market ... surely not? The markets have been rather stubborn and we have not yet seen the fall back down to earth!I'm assuming the bulls need their dreams shattered with a clear signal that we are on the next downward leg!

I'm wondering what that signal could be? a clear reversal pattern on the daily chart like a double top??
According to my analysis 9000 on the dow is the 38% fib retracement from may 2008 to march 2009 low as well as a double top... although it does look like a head and shoulders developing with the right shoulder in the development stage so around 8600 would be the max before the test of the neckline.

All thoughts from you guys would be appreciated

DiJ

I hope its gonna pop down big! I have been short at 4300 since about 1928!:)

how do you think i feel? i've been short since 928, i have to wait 1000 years before someone invents the stock market...AND THEN I STILL have to wait for this short...

ok guys, i'm out for about 6 pts...i shouldn't have ignored my MA's for even that long.

i'm sure a short will come...but i don't think its now.

saying that, now i'm out you can rest assured that your shorts will miraculously come good.

i promise not to open another short and turn the markets round for you :)

how do you think i feel? i've been short since 928, i have to wait 1000 years before someone invents the stock market...AND THEN I STILL have to wait for this short...

LOL! you guys make me laugh.

Patience boys, patience.... the market will come to us (eventually)

either that or it will take our stops out:confused:

On the FTSE 3 month 4hr chart is that possibly a bear flag forming from 22 June with prices now very close to its upper channel... I have a terrible tendancy to try and steal a few points here and there but it always ends up in tears so im determined to try and see the bigger picture and trade accordingly

DiJ

Morning fella's, Just gone long eur/gbp @ 0.8560. Hourly looks positive.

Initial target 0.6660 Pivot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.