Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have returned after this morning and thought my computer had frozen - nothing has changed.

There is absolutely nothing around, whether FTSE or forex, to get involved with.

NZDUSD which I've been following is near one of my levels for a long, which I am now from 6428.

some big US data out at 1.15pm and also 3.00pm

1:15pm USD ADP Non-Farm Employment Change

3.00pm USD ISM Manufacturing PMI

3:00pm USD
Pending Home Sales m/m

Lapalabra at 12.30 uk time US releases....

I have returned after this morning and thought my computer had frozen - nothing has changed.

There is absolutely nothing around, whether FTSE or forex, to get involved with.

NZDUSD which I've been following is near one of my levels for a long, which I am now from 6428.

... 12:30pm USD Challenger Job Cuts y/y.

which may move the USD

we obviously need to try something else to move this market...does anyone have Uri Gellers mobile?

Watch for spikes in both directions. These are the kind of conditions where lots of punters have their
stops all, more or less, in the same area, just waiting to be cleaned out.

Me? I'm away until tomorrow. Down about 6 points on two trades.

Good trading.

Watch for spikes in both directions. These are the kind of conditions where lots of punters have their
stops all, more or less, in the same area, just waiting to be cleaned out.

Me? I'm away until tomorrow. Down about 6 points on two trades.

Good trading.

Later Split, til tomorrow

Out -10, lazy trade, was looking for something instead of waiting for something to take shape

Wimbledon time

ok, bearish osc div on 10min TF from 10.20, not much, but better than nothing!

Anyone else starting to feel this is going to go north?

Surely, the chart pattern is in spirit bull flag?

Big pop up and then consolidation since about 8.40am this morning? All my indicators seem broken today so looking at good old fashioned map reading!

We didnt even really breal a sweat after the recent poor mortgage data!

Input gentleman? (that includes you DB:p)

ok, i'm going out in the garden with my book, see if i can pick up a bit of this heat wave i've been hearing so much about.

i'm one of the people split mentioned with a dodgy stop (4322) so fingers crossed.

i've left a target of 4261 on.

Surely, the chart pattern is in spirit bull flag?

have you turned into Chief Sitting Bull kaisen?

mate, i've seen more patterns today than my grans doily collection.

i'm patterned out...G & T on the lawn anyone?

have you turned into Chief Sitting Bull kaisen?

mate, i've seen more patterns today than my grans doily collection.

i'm patterned out...G & T on the lawn anyone?

Large one for me sir! What a morning! Got to leave now as well! What shall i do.....?...hmm!...:confused:

BTW I feel more like Chief spouting bull!

Last edited:
blimey it's hot out there!

no kaisen, u ain't talking rubbish mate, just that there are loads of patterns now on dif TF's.

not impossible to go through and untangle them though...i being lazy, i just can't be bothered, which is shocking considering i have a position open.

this sort of consolidation really saps your focus...

ok, i'm going out in the garden with my book, see if i can pick up a bit of this heat wave i've been hearing so much about.

i'm one of the people split mentioned with a dodgy stop (4322) so fingers crossed.

i've left a target of 4261 on.

60 points? I think that is further than they might want to try. It seems safe enough. I'm not trying to put you off your lemonade. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.