Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that was a trash day for me! Gave back everything from yesterday and some more on top! Thank god it's only 50p a point.

Off to pick my bike up tommorow - see you all Friday.

Yes indeed

I shorted Nasdaq (1456) and FTSE (4282) ............I always use 25-30 point stops on indices

Also shorted Euro using 50 point sop loss........I am still experimenting so I only trade with 50p per point, not reached the level of Sujith yet!!

Geogfract is also good at currency trading ........

I also shorted Oil as i was shorting Euro.......US dollar up = oil down

I still have shorts on Barclays and Lgen ........

I am aslo long on Glaxosmithkline, defensive play if markets fall

Thats very insightful thanks ws

not a bike man myself geo, but i do appreciate them all the same...what you getting?

I left my Bike at my old house, so I have to pick it up... 300 miles round trip tommorow!! ouch. I was supposed to put it in the lorry when I moved, but the tail lift sh*t itself, so had to leave it there - I just hope nobodys nicked it :) It's a Honda CBR 600, oldie, but a goodie.

Did you read HW's thread - I just piled through it, very good I thought.

GL for tommorow DB et al.

Nooo, I was away for a while and read through the "carnage" when I got back that's all! I stayed out today, don't trust IGs execution on days like this!

morning campers,

asian markets way up on yesterday.

i'm going to be cautious though, as i have FTSE daily in a channel, of which we're almost at the top.

very slight bearish osc div on the hourly.

news @ 11.00 and 13.30

I use a 10min chart, is there a device that chimes every 10mins, so I can check each completed 10min candle

Status
Not open for further replies.