Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
He hasn't been around the past few days, wonder if he's still in after that rise on friday?

Break-even, I would have been up 50pts

I almost wrote you about taking profits, but then I thought it might sound too condescending - I don't know how you trade after all!

Still, you didn't lose- consider it a free lesson for the next time?

yes, I was positive for today, after opening gap...

I almost wrote you about taking profits, but then I thought it might sound too condescending - I don't know how you trade after all!

Still, you didn't lose- consider it a free lesson for the next time?

..got filled, stops can be expensive.

thanks for asking

Phew what an afternoon, Been busy trading both directions, i think im done for today for +63
Had positions held overnight with tight stops which turned out positive this morning .. I think ill enjoy an ice cream and some sun :)

Phew what an afternoon, Been busy trading both directions, i think im done for today for +63
Had positions held overnight with tight stops which turned out positive this morning .. I think ill enjoy an ice cream and some sun :)

well played si :)

bit of bearish osc div, ftse might be trading in a channel on the daily, but to be honest i should have held off, the channel top being 4312

4263 would be nice

bit of bearish osc div, ftse might be trading in a channel on the daily, but to be honest i should have held off, the channel top being 4312

4263 would be nice

Does that mean you are going to close and reopen your position?

what position kaisen?

4 trades for me today:

long + 10 pts
short - 11pts
short -3 pts
short -11 pts
short now at the moment its + 5 pts looking like i may close at 4370 if it can do it

Status
Not open for further replies.