Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
intermarket analysis works you see!

stronger dollar / equities start to grumble - gold / oil comes off

all linked innit loike.

Not sure to expect a reversal back into 4300-4500 area? as its been holding S1 (4293) area pretty well.

oil in the zone
4 hour chart

Attachments

• oilinthe zone.png
    oilinthe zone.png
    5.4 KB · Views: 130
max point range of 73 so far

DP is 4315

coming up for another test of the MA

bullish RSI osc div on the 5TF through to the 30TF, but this could maybe just be reflecting a series of consolidation/continuation patterns

Last edited:
If Nasdaq is market leader for S&P 500

S&P 500 is market leader for FTSE 100

IF we can work out what the Nasdaq will do next week then that will give us an edge

So lets find out?

Let the analysis begin of all the market leading stocks in order to gain direction

1 month 1 hr charts

Apple - Bullish - 50/20 MA pushing upwards- mini downtrend broken....13980 gap fill key level
Baidu - Neutral - 50 and 20 MA starting to point down, if key trendline breaks then down
Amazon - tight range - could go either way
Cisco - Bearish - Clear down trend channel in play , next support 1850
Rimm - Bearish - clear down trend in play, next support 7200
Intel - Neutral - looking like its trading sideways
Microsoft - bullish full stop ......has to break 2400 in order to break uptrend
Google - down trend seems to be broken but trading sideways- possible calm before the storm. resistance at 42000, failure here will take us down again to 41330 , break out on upside will take us to 43000

conclusion

2 out right bullish
3 neutral - trading sideways
2 outright bearish

Nasdaq looks like it is going to be rangebound as the stocks analysis above suggest, 1440 - 1470

Nasdaq failure to close above 1470 is a negative sign in short term and next target could be 1450 - 1440 again

I will watch these stocks closely for direction

target hit .........

I will now look to go long on Nasdaq

be good if this 10min bar closes above 4292

THIS IS LIKE PULLING TEETH! does anyone have some paint i can watch dry?

Last edited:
be good if this 10min bar closes above 4292

THIS IS LIKE PULLING TEETH! does anyone have some paint i can watch dry?

Whilst i would agree, on behalf of scalpers anonymous, I have made 17 trades - closed 16 for profit of 44pnts and have one trade open - long at 4297.

So I make it i am break even all the way down to 4253 but hopefully we will rally soon bringing the 4297 trade into play.

This post is not meant to be "look at me" as I am a newbie but for consideration of other trading strategies around the waiting for the main event trade.:)

Whilst i would agree, on behalf of scalpers anonymous, I have made 17 trades - closed 16 for profit of 44pnts and have one trade open - long at 4297.

So I make it i am break even all the way down to 4253 but hopefully we will rally soon bringing the 4297 trade into play.

This post is not meant to be "look at me" as I am a newbie but for consideration of other trading strategies around the waiting for the main event trade.:)

excellent! :clap:

oof track from trading..laura robson of england 15 yrs old beating daniella hantuchova (one of top seeds)

nice kaisen!

well done mate.

remember to lock in your profit and take a break or stop trading for the day.

oi oi blixey..

i tried several times i even emailed the admin of the site for help casue i had probs...no one willing to hold my hand on this one .. what can i do?
:shuriken:

Carlos, Google "avatar converter" then choose a size around 48x48 for your chosen pic. Save it to hard drive and upload it from there (UserCP - top of page) (y)

oi oi blixey..

i tried several times i even emailed the admin of the site for help casue i had probs...no one willing to hold my hand on this one .. what can i do?
:shuriken:

hmmm...have u tried more than 1 jpeg (maybe a tiny file sized one too) just to make sure it's not the actual jpeg that it doesn't like?

if we're at the top of my down channel and it's rejected, then i have 4260 as the next floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.