Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daily target done and I've got tickets to see Sharapova on Court No. 1 - the next best thing to chocolate croissants.

Good luck all, measuring up to be an interesting day.

Have a nice one Lapa! Dont forget your camera! Share and share alike!:D

Daily target done and I've got tickets to see Sharapova on Court No. 1 - the next best thing to chocolate croissants.

Good luck all, measuring up to be an interesting day.

miss piggie herself!! dont'f forgt the ear muffs..."hhhhhhaii-----yyarrgh!

give her shoulder some tlc..she's gonna struggle this fortnight..

have fun

pretty tough this morning unless you were short from 4350.

lots of wedges/triangles all over the place.

take your profits quickly is all i can say!

Morning all, very late start today... heavy weekend...

Looks like we have a strong support level at 4290, although now we're below 4300 which was a big S/R level too. I'm watching for a definite breakout either side to see where it's really headed today...

well the one i called before crashed it's lower resistance...so that was a no no.

but i'm waiting for another potential falling wedge to resolve itself right now...it's looking sort of ok-ish.

if it breaks i'm looking at 4311 for my first target

i also have a possible new up channel starting, if it respects this i may leave the long open for 4325

our gold sell of 937 ...921 low..yahoooo.. 1st tgt was 928..woophing 90 pips . total of 160 pips in gold :)

crude sold at 72.5 $ with sl 73..now 68.5.. ;)

Crude taken a big hit this morning too... Am on the sidelines until I see something more decisive :|

well the one i called before crashed it's lower resistance...so that was a no no.

but i'm waiting for another potential falling wedge to resolve itself right now...it's looking sort of ok-ish.

if it breaks i'm looking at 4311 for my first target

i also have a possible new up channel starting, if it respects this i may leave the long open for 4325

this 21MA is coming crashing down. one thing though, if it withstand the attack of the MA there may be a decent pop north.

i'm also hoping 9.30 and 10.20 is a double bottom.

Add to that the instability in Iran and you would think oil would be at $80

but no..............EURO and GBP going down = US dollar up = commodities down = FTSE down

but FTSE is up .......why ?

its due to Miners...........Xstrata/Anglo link has ignited a fire.........but will it last?

Hello chaps ...........

back from the outing !!

FTSE holding 4300 like I expected...........we should rally from here!!

Market makers trying to shake out a few stop losses ...

OK I have gone for another long 4300 stop loss 4270 ...target 4350 and above !!

I know i know.........I shouldn't be trading after hitting daily target but i must follow my trading plan!!

crunch time for me...testing the 21MA, looks like it's rejecting it...bummer.

interesting you've gone long WS, i went long @ 4396 and i must say, all it's looked is shaky as hell!

just bounced of my 21MA and fired off south.

well i should have ditched this long a while back, but unfortunately i'm still in it.

i have a potential down channel of which 4277 was a test of the floor.

if this current pattern continues we'll reach is 4290 at around 2.00pm, or if this little up t line holds we could be at 4299 in 40 mins.

it'll take a miracle to get this above 4300 now i reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.