Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Francis

I'm out in Tunstall, north of WBridge, and ADSL is 576k! Whhhooppppeeee! It's great out here though, I just like the quiet, after having lived in a very busy area for 10+ years.

Maybe we will retest 4400, and more, but I'm in the bear camp TBH - will try to trade what I see though.

might take the uptrain and then sell around there.... give it room to breath then slam it.

got a lot to get through at 4350/4360/4370/4390 then 4400. looking at the possible resistance points! rather useless info but once it gets there then 4420 and then 4500 would be possibilities. take it as it comes i spose. will be relying on my system to get through all of that..

dax is slightly clearer with upside targets of 4880/4920/4500.

steady on the warp speed geo! yeh my bro is out in the sticks that way.. theres a few flats/houses out at rendlesham and beyond.. will keep looking, need somewhere by the 15th july!

hahaahahah look at this i just got back about asking about a flat!!

classic. "you will be viewing the flat from outside"

Hello,
Warm Greetings to you and your family. My name is Harry Thompson the owner of the One bedroom Flat you are making enquiring of and also want you to know that it was due to my transfer and also due to my wife's Sickness that made us to leave the Flat and also want to give it out for rent and looking for a responsible person that can take good care of the Flat that makes me my wife and children to leave the house and also want to give it out for rent and looking for a responsible person that can take very good care of it as we are not after the money for the rent but want the property to be kept clean all the time as it is our hard-earned property. If you are honestly interested and will absolutely maintain my property (Taking care of it like yours) as i hope i can put my trust and confidence in you because I earlier wanted to sale the house but had a second thought to rather put it up for rent.I earlier wanted to sale the house but had a second thought to rather put it up for rent. Presently we are here in west Africa, our new house and put all my worries off concerning the maintenance of the Flat for, since i am not residing there for now.I left behind some Facilities and electonics which include the rent, and a DVD player, air conditioning, alarm system. The kitchen is fully equipped with all necessary cooking utensils, arefrigerator-freezer, four-hob and oven, microwave,dishwasher and washing machine, My Computer Connected with Internet Acess Also the keys to the House are right here with me, and the lease document. Which i can send to you after all necessary agreement has be accepted. Also i will like you to know that the rent charges is not really the issue,Hope you are okay with the price of £450 with hydro,heat laundry facilities,air condition and so on,but your absolute maintenance of my Flat is most important thing so will want you to get back to me with the Application form below.

Here is the Flat address :-51 Hartley St,Ipswich, Suffolk IP2 8, UK......Pls note that you will be viewing the Flat from outside and incase you see a for sale sign when you went to take a look at the Flat please dont call the number cause i have change my mind as i told you before and you won't be able to inspect the Interior because the keys and the documents to the house are with me here in africa and It is located on a cool, quiet and safe neighbourhood.

*********** RENT APPLICATION FORM ***************
*********** PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL **************
1)Your Full Name?
2)Your Full Address & Phone Number?
3)How old are you & Date of Birth?
4)Are you married?
5)How many people will be living in the house?
6)Do you have a pet?
7)Do you have a car?
8)Occupation?
9)Male or Female ?
10)How Many Months you are renting?
11)Short Term or Long Term Lease ?
12)1 or 2 Month Rent Payment will be Deposit?
13)When are you Intend to Move In ? (Date)
14)Reference Details ?
15)Pictures of all the Occupant that will stay in my Flat

MORE DETAILS

The accomodation comprises; entrance hall/landing (21'1x5'10), reception room (17'0x16'0), kitchen breakfast room (13x11), bedroom 2 (12'10x10'5), bathroom and separate WC on the first floor.
FURNISHED
PERIOD PROPERTY
SPACIOUS AND LIGHT
KITCHEN BREAKFAST ROOM
POPULAR AREA
GOOD TRANSPORT LINKS

Landing 22'1" x 5'10" ( 6.73m x 1.78m )
Reception room 17'0" x 16'0" ( 5.18m x 4.88m )
Kitchen 13'0" x 11'0" ( 3.96m x 3.35m )
Bathroom 6'10" x 5'10" ( 2.08m x 1.78m )
Guest WC 5'0" x 2'10" ( 1.52m x 0.86m )

One Mr Bowles called me about the Flat,I told him that I can't give him the Flat because he loves smoking,drinking and dont want him to get drunked and damaged my property one day so If you are still interested, No extra fees.I will like you to give me a call on this effect to know how serious you are +2348063641040 or 0112348063641040. I personally will actually come visiting you sometimes during the year as our new tenant.Looking forward to hear from you with all this details so that i can have it in my file in case of issuing the receipt for you and contacting you. Await your urgent reply so that we can discuss on how to get the document and the keys of the house to you.

Thanks
Rev Harry Thompson.

Well, the daily shows a small failed breakout downside of the current range, confirmation (of failure) would also be somewhere around 4380, so could a good double confirmation there...

(Looks a bit random after the Rev. Harry Thompson! :))

any one else see a potential bear flag forming with 4400 as the final strike before going south?

1 week 10 min chart

forecast for tomorrow morning only

trading plan

I will short if 50 Ma fails to hold

FTSE < 4335 sell, target 4310 (200 MA),stop loss 20 points,

FTSE > 4360 buy, target 4420 , stop loss 20 points

I always amend to break even after position in 10 points profit

I will certainly be bearish at the open due to the fall in oil although Miners could offset the weakness due to Anglo american news............

I will be watching both sectors with interest at the open for direction

Attachments

• FTSE 100 Daily (19-JUN-09).png
    FTSE 100 Daily (19-JUN-09).png
    26 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
any one else see a potential bear flag forming with 4400 as the final strike before going south?

Yes, sounds reasonable to me DB. Even if we're heading north again in the near term, for the moment we have broken the base of the major up channel on the daily, and also, I would expect to see an A B C type correction at the very least, before going north again. Hope that makes some sense.

Happy to be proven wrong though :)

Good spot on the RSI channel BTW.

Hi Wallstreet, drblix suggested I join this thread. :)
Do you ever trade S&R on the FTSE 100 directly. Just looking at the daily chart and we have a reversal pattern plus possible resistance in the 4350-4370 area.
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/uk-indices/65094-trading-s-r-ftse-100-a.html

welcome , welcome my friend

I use geometric trendline analysis along with a few other variables such as currencies, market leading stocks........

I have learnt and adopted a lot from ITMS
YouTube - inthemoneystocks's Channel

you can certainly join in and put forward your analysis and join with all the nice chaps on this forum

welcome , welcome my friend

I use geometric trendline analysis along with a few other variables such as currencies, market leading stocks........

I have learnt and adopted a lot from ITMS
YouTube - inthemoneystocks's Channel

you can certainly join in and put forward your analysis and join with all the nice chaps on this forum

who said i was nice :p:LOL:

see ya in the morning. nothing on here at midnuit.

telegraph...
oil price fears.nigerian pipelines attacked/shell

Add to that the instability in Iran and you would think oil would be at $80

but no..............EURO and GBP going down = US dollar up = commodities down = FTSE down

but FTSE is up .......why ?

its due to Miners...........Xstrata/Anglo link has ignited a fire.........but will it last?

Last edited:
I am looking at a downside target of 4310 ...200 MA!!

and then It will rally back up...... but I must observe signs for reversal before going long as 4300 could come into play as well but i doubt with the strength from miners!!

DAX

Down she goes ................

TIMBER................

200 MA will provide support but at 4840

1 week , 10 mins

Attachments

• Germany 30 Daily Cash (19-JUN-09).png
    Germany 30 Daily Cash (19-JUN-09).png
    22.2 KB · Views: 122
Green Star Alternative Energy, Inc. (OTC: GSAE) came out of the Gate Blazing Thursda

Green Star has 3 Straight Days of Momentum 6/19/2009

Green Star Alternative Energy, Inc. (OTC: GSAE) - MOMENTUM GAINER ALERT

Our coverage started just this week for this Emerging Company and based on the past 3 trading days, GSAE is proving to the be the Alternative Energy Company to watch.

As this momentum continues, now could be the best time to consider GSAE and watch closely as this company issues news that could continue to have a positive affect.

Green Star Alternative Energy, Inc. (OTC: GSAE) came out of the Gate Blazing Thursday and immediately jumped to $2.75 in early trading on Positive Breaking News!

Continuing its steady climb this week the stock settled at $2.45 ending the day up $0.50 that is 25% above previous close and volume of 151 k vs avg. of 11 k.

GSAE is now up over 50% since our Red Hot Stock Alert Tuesday morning! Congrats to those who jumped on GSAE early!

It has been a great week so far, and today should be no exception.

We hate to say we told you so, but we did! Remember we gave you the early scoop on this one!

Check out the week's highlights at http://budurl.com/gsaeWIR

Video and more at: http://budurl.com/gsaeos & http://budurl.com/gsaemp

GSAE.PK: Summary for GREEN STAR ALTERNATI - Yahoo! Finance

Green Star Alternative Energy (OTC: GSAE)is engaged in generating clean, profitable, secure and renewable energy from wind.

Green Star has 3 Straight Days of Momentum 6/19/2009

Green Star Alternative Energy, Inc. (OTC: GSAE) - MOMENTUM GAINER ALERT

Our coverage started just this week for this Emerging Company and based on the past 3 trading days, GSAE is proving to the be the Alternative Energy Company to watch.

As this momentum continues, now could be the best time to consider GSAE and watch closely as this company issues news that could continue to have a positive affect.

Green Star Alternative Energy, Inc. (OTC: GSAE) came out of the Gate Blazing Thursday and immediately jumped to $2.75 in early trading on Positive Breaking News!

Continuing its steady climb this week the stock settled at $2.45 ending the day up $0.50 that is 25% above previous close and volume of 151 k vs avg. of 11 k.

GSAE is now up over 50% since our Red Hot Stock Alert Tuesday morning! Congrats to those who jumped on GSAE early!

It has been a great week so far, and today should be no exception.

We hate to say we told you so, but we did! Remember we gave you the early scoop on this one!

Check out the week's highlights at http://budurl.com/gsaeWIR

Video and more at: http://budurl.com/gsaeos & http://budurl.com/gsaemp

GSAE.PK: Summary for GREEN STAR ALTERNATI - Yahoo! Finance

Green Star Alternative Energy (OTC: GSAE)is engaged in generating clean, profitable, secure and renewable energy from wind.

please don't use this blog to advertise your own company ............go and pay for an advert on google!!

you are not welcome here so I ask you very kindly to leave

I don't like people who take advantage of new traders so bugger off

Status
Not open for further replies.