Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
4279 leo

was in a short from 4324 that i'd closed earlier...i hope i'm not just making revenge trades because i lost out on loads of points.

didn't get any kip last night so i'm thinking i should maybe walk away for today, i'm feeling quite crabby :( (wike a wittle toddwer who needs a nap :LOL:)

Thanks FF, wrist well and truly slapped (and pocket!)

Any other definate no no´s (or do-do´sfor that matter).

On another note, so you know, further to your post about your most profitable trading times I have been up since 5am this morning!

Again, any tit bits you have throw them this way.

all the best:confused:

sometimes 4am monday/tuesday for me to catch the eur/gbp vs USD moves. but they usually do one then reverse 8am ish.. then i stop forex at 8am then go to the indices till 12pm

sometimes 4am monday/tuesday for me to catch the eur/gbp vs USD moves. but they usually do one then reverse 8am ish.. then i stop forex at 8am then go to the indices till 12pm

Thanks Francis - for the input and the bad news regarding an even earlier start!:)

4279 leo

was in a short from 4324 that i'd closed earlier...i hope i'm not just making revenge trades because i lost out on loads of points.

didn't get any kip last night so i'm thinking i should maybe walk away for today, i'm feeling quite crabby :( (wike a wittle toddwer who needs a nap :LOL:)

(y) g/l

4279 will be a new low. I think we might be setting up for another day like monday today... :devilish:

Thanks Francis - for the input and the bad news regarding an even earlier start!:)

you dont have to get up mega early it will leave you unbelieveably shattered and you need to go to bed super early!

depends what you want to trade. ftse is by far the easiest to trade for me. you can put in small stops. get a good spread 1pt and it has patterns, fibs, excellent adherence to trendlines, support and resistance etc. no mental moves. to learn on i think its excellent.

so in that respect you can just trade 8am-16.30pmGMT

moved my stop to BE

closed for +20 pts

it's just dropped even lower, but i had a limit on @ 4373 anyway which i wouldn't have been able to move in time (i didn't even let it run to my stop limit though doh!)

Hey francis, The early mornings for eur/gbp/usd/ are killing me too. But why 4am on mon/tues, just recently or is the time you see opportunities beginning of the week?

BIG ROUND OF APPLES DR BLIX!!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Hey francis, The early mornings for eur/gbp/usd/ are killing me too. But why 4am on mon/tues, just recently or is the time you see opportunities beginning of the week?

there is always a move everyday i have been nailing with this system so get up for that!!

you is hotter than a hot water bottle mr blix @ the moment..good stuff.

hot water bottles, harmless, innocuous, fine....just don't go straying into any metaphors or images involving nolan sisters or nudity today cb, please....

Status
Not open for further replies.