Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Carlos, thanks for the website link! Any other useful items you have would be much appreciated! The sooner I catch up with you guys the sooner I can go foraging for new gems to bring to the table!

All the best to all!

there is a thread on the site somewhere that is dedicated solely to web resource links...well worth searching it out kaisen.

to check conditions before our open: World Charts

to check conditions for the afternoon: Markets - Stock Market News, World Markets | Reuters.co.uk

to check upcoming market info: Economic calendar | financial calendar | Forex economic calendar

or for the afternoon: Bloomberg.com: Economic Calendar

Much appreicated Dr Blix! I will busily check everything out. I seem to struggle to take my eyes off the markets all day and thus this limits my learning time! Trying to find a balance, especially as there is a lot to take in.
Thanks again!

By the way how was your ice lolly the other day?

Much appreicated Dr Blix! I will busily check everything out. I seem to struggle to take my eyes off the markets all day and thus this limits my learning time! Trying to find a balance, especially as there is a lot to take in.
Thanks again!

By the way how was your ice lolly the other day?

lol, on the points i made, i couldn't afford one.

Good afternoon chaps

everybody doing well

GBP/USD has done well this morning

ftse rangebound between gap fills............but bias is on the upside!!

I will be a buyer at 4380- 4400!!

50 MA ...........will be a good buy!!

ideally waiting for data at 14.00 ideally before I get in

Attachments

• FTSE 100 Daily (26-MAY-09).png
    FTSE 100 Daily (26-MAY-09).png
    34.8 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
kaisen i got a few links but to many and need sorting .. i'll post a few in time..

good avernoon ws

Thanks Carlos.

Hey Dr Blix, I have been looking at trading the FTSE from 4410 up a few points and sell quickly as it has been bumbling along that level - just breached the bouncy 4410 though - so now a rethink!

I think quick points taking is current order of the choppy day!

My only worry today is the GM bankruptcy news ...........

will the market take this as a sigh of relief or will it be its downfall?

US dollar is creeping up again ...........
MarketWatch.com Quote

GBP/USD is doing well but EUR/USD isnt ?

ws question..

could you tell me what has more bearing on the ftse.. the dollar overall (index etc against all currencies) or does the g/u have impact from a £ perspective?. i undertsand that the ftse is driven by dax then s&p/dow, which the dollar plays a big part in..but wouldnt the ftse benefit from the pound doing well in it's currency pairs? particularly the £/$ ?

wouldnt the domestic currency have an impact on it's domestic market if doing well or bad?

well the way i see it is there is now massive resistance by trend lines, price levels and MA's.

but one thing i have noticed (which may be utter nonsense) is that if price does breach heavy resistance by the above, it seems to fire out the other side with high velocity.

good call with the short mr b
downard channel of sorts forming on the 15 mins since 06:00 ish..4400 poss resistance along with the carmilla pb at 4406

Bit of a tangent, but Just received this message:

You should be alert during the next days:

Do not open any message with an attached file called
'Invitation' regardless of who sent it, It is a virus
that opens an Olympic Torch which 'burns' the whole
hard disc C of your computer.

This virus will be received from someone who has your
e-mail address in his/her contact list, that is why
you should send this e-mail to all your contacts. It
is better to receive this message 25 times than to
receive the virus and open it.

If you receive a mail called 'invitation' , though
sent by a friend , do not open it and shut down your
computer immediately. This is the worst virus
announced by CNN, it has been classified by Microsoft
as the most destructive virus ever.

This virus was discovered by McAfee yesterday, and
there is no repair yet for this kind of virus. This
virus simply destroys the Zero Sector of the Hard
Disc, where the vital information is kept

SEND THIS E-MAIL TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW

Just wanted to contribute!

sounds like a chain letter kaisen.

i have us moving through the upside of a triangle...well more sideways-up than up-up...4404 has been rejected again, but i have very strong MA T line resistance, which will themselves soon be forming triangles...probably easier if i just post my chart!

a word from the wise on this artform would be appreciated.

Attachments

• 15 min.JPG
    15 min.JPG
    107 KB · Views: 107
triangles everywhere!

i see so much resistance, but if it does break upside, i'll bet it goes like a rocket.

BTW, that's not a large up pointing arrow, it's supposed to be showing 3 other possible resistance triangle tops.

EDIT: now i have the underside of what was my up T line (the one from the solid red mark) acting as possible resistance too.

Attachments

• ftse 27may 2.JPG
    ftse 27may 2.JPG
    114.8 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
4416 previous support now possble resistance?... on 5 min thats approx where the projected ma50 is..

wow, this point is crucial i think...triangle city, the top of this triangle is also my 21MA.

Status
Not open for further replies.