Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
its about 2 pop.

i'm short 4407...which i'm already regretting, as 4404 is a monster. i must stop impulsively pressing buy/sell.

and i've just noticed potential bullish divergence!!

Last edited:
i think this is going sarf of the river tbh.. but no signals for me.. +12 on the day but its all gawn quiet

its about 2 pop.

i'm short 4407...which i'm already regretting, as 4404 is a monster. i must stop impulsively pressing buy/sell.

and i've just noticed potential bullish divergence!!

bottled it again and took + 10 pts...could go down to 4380 (which was my target) but it's dancing around the 4400 too much.

3 x pin bars on the 5 mn on the lower bolli gotta reverse a little bit surely? wll head sarf eventually poss.

Bounced off 50EMA on the 10 min market hours only chart. Now getting squeezed between the EMA50 and EMA20 at 4398 and 4409 respectively. As always will sit out at this time of the day until the US opens in an hour.

that just rebounded down off my 21MA so precisely 4406.6! but i think this has the look of a 2 bar key reversal. but only if the next bars open above 4404 and stay upside my T lines, then i'll consider potential longs.

it's looking pretty dicey though! still looks 50/50 which way of 4400 we're headed.

EDIT:

it's not respecting my up T line anymore...back on the sidelines.

would like 4408 for soemething i'm looking at but not sure its got the legs.. no cash involved.

that just rebounded down off my 21MA so precisely 4406.6! but i think this has the look of a 2 bar key reversal. but only if the next bars open above 4404 and stay upside my T lines, then i'll consider potential longs.

it's looking pretty dicey though! still looks 50/50 which way of 4400 we're headed.

EDIT:

it's not respecting my up T line anymore...back on the sidelines.

it's back on my up T, now above my MA too. poss longs.

well i missed out on that one.

although it confirms my thoughts about it fighting resistance...when it breaks through heavy resistance it really rockets.

u nab some ninja pts there carlos?

well i missed out on that one.

although it confirms my thoughts about it fighting resistance...when it breaks through heavy resistance it really rockets.

u nab some ninja pts there carlos?

yeah +9 bud but only sim pips.. tracking a cunning plan before yielding my piggy banks contents..

oh my word low and behold there's that 4116 resistance i was on about ealrier..

ma 50 projection out tho

Last edited:
TLs and Levels I am watching on H1 - 24hr btw

Attachments

• ft_tl_1hr.jpg
    ft_tl_1hr.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 113
4 hr

Gone back to MACD histogram for divergence - I just missed it too much when naked charting!

edit: note green arrows for FTP pivost Dr. Blix.

Attachments

• ft_tl_4hr.jpg
    ft_tl_4hr.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 119
market seems to be waiting for something, its quiet too quiet. any important data being released ? apart from my posts

TLs and Levels I am watching on H1 - 24hr btw

gl geo

i take it that is advanced charting on IG?.. how do you get the MACD historgram bars up..i just get the oscillator overwriting my chart?!

edit.. is this a tester or upward breakout??
hmm s&p back in to positive territory for the day..

that 4116 proving pivotal

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.