Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive not used them as of yet, but i was under the impression as soon as you hit the buy or sell button, it was done straight away like at igindex

Just a quick hello to all as I have been away for the last 10 days to the sub continent. First day back today in a new office here in canary wharf and guess what cant trade :( - new office and rules prevent certain ports to be opened on firewall. btw I use cityindex all internet based using Java.

If any savvy IT guys out of you can help or know any workaround let me know :( :(

thanks

i work in IT we monitor each port. if you did do it youll be out on your ass in no time.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gen...46-trading-work-best-way-not-get-noticed.html

dont do it. especially in this climate.

S&P weekend analysis

1 yr daily - 930 ............important figure, failure to go above will bring 890 back into play
watching red trend line channel - failure to break 930 will bring 890 coinciding with orange trend line

above 930, then we all know next level is 200 MA 950 ..........

1 week 10 min - important numbers

931 .....if broken then 950 as already mentioned

925 - if broken then 921(3 trendlines neck tie) & 918(50MA) .......if theses supports are not held then 914(thursdays low ) ............and then 908 (gap fill)

1 month 60 min - red candle shows failure of the retest of 930 region

conclusion - I will certainly be looking to short this market as we continue to show failure of rising above the 930 level , not to mention the weakness in the Nasdaq.

stop loss above 931 ........if triggered then I will certainly change my bias and look to go long

All targets hit

Im done for today,,, Had shorts open from last nights open,, Dow short +37 and short snp +4.2 points (42points)... both closed now.

Think ill enjoy the sun for the rest of the day :)

ftse 100
tick data.4440 area

Attachments

• ukx4440 area.gif
    ukx4440 area.gif
    29 KB · Views: 178
barc 270 support area.we watch for this to break
tick dat... 4 days

Attachments

• barc support.gif
    barc support.gif
    20.3 KB · Views: 140
ws.i am still guzeling....
how is youre wife.?? a speedy recovery.no stress..its bad for the ticker

ws.i am still guzeling....
how is youre wife.?? a speedy recovery.no stress..its bad for the ticker

stress ..............tell me about it!!

I ended up in hospital my self as I was having palpitations and chest pain. I am just taking it easy now ......

wax on , wax off..........deep breaths!!

doctor"s orders.......no more stress
there is no cure for daytrader"s stress.the nhs wont prescribe you any drugs...they will just lock you up in a loony bin

doctor"s orders.......no more stress
there is no cure for daytrader"s stress.the nhs wont prescribe you any drugs...they will just lock you up in a loony bin

haha...........

day trading isn't stressful

stop loss hit = chin up and move on to next trade

talking about the market I have just come back from a 20/20 cricket match versus poynton(we won convincingly by the way!!) and realised the market held up well, especially the Nasdaq? !!!

chart showing some areas of s/r
2 day candles 4400 area strong support

Attachments

• ukx 2day.gif
    ukx 2day.gif
    16.2 KB · Views: 114
some areas of importance on barc
xchart is 3 day candles.the areas are 262 and 240

Attachments

• Chart of BARC.gif
    Chart of BARC.gif
    16.5 KB · Views: 99
remember chaps, this gubbins isn't worth any stress, it's all BS at the end of the day, don't worry..be happy :)

remember chaps, this gubbins isn't worth any stress, it's all BS at the end of the day, don't worry..be happy :)

hahah.........

I like your choice of words ...........well said, we need a summary/conclusion!!

How are you doing Dr Blix, are you still paper trading?

Status
Not open for further replies.