Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
bp.intraday
tick
box size 0.75

Attachments

• bp.tick.gif
    bp.tick.gif
    9.8 KB · Views: 89
FTSE 4400 & DAX 4823 ..............if broken then all hell breaks loose!!

this scenario will occur with S&P going below 900 and oil selling off on profit taking before wednesdays crude data ............

let the games begin

cheers, i did have a look a numerous news sites but nothing jumped out at me. Obamas healthcare plan?

this market just doesn't make sense my friend

So i would not even try to understand it

there are so many variables, just when you think you have accounted for all of them another one crops up out of nowhere...........Arrrrrrrrr!!

Technical analysis rocks ............but requires great discipline and patience!!

heh TA does indeed rock! I just thought that spike was a bit odd, wanted to make sure there wasn't any major news out this morning.
I've started using higher timeframes so am really discovering the limits of my patience!

heh TA does indeed rock! I just thought that spike was a bit odd, wanted to make sure there wasn't any major news out this morning.
I've started using higher timeframes so am really discovering the limits of my patience!

I just flip between 10 min to 60 mins..............It cuts out all the noise!!

what ever works for you my friend

I'm shorting barclays .............small position stop loss 300

timberrrrrr..............

4400 ............breached!!

my only concern with this formula is DAX.........it is very strong !!! 4823 may be ou tof the question!!

hmmmmmmmmmm....need to rethink!!

S&P headed to 908 gap fill!!

need to re-think!!

Oh and by the way chaps ...........i fogot to mention I am also shorting Nasdaq as per my weekend analysis !!

1370 expected target , stop loss 1415...........bounced of it very nicely yesterday but if tested again it will fail!!

Last edited:
FTSE weak due to

Bank sector - week, intraday low ...can it hold

mining sector - weak , intraday low , can it hold

oil and gas - huge sell off after the early rise..........crude data on the morrow!! not to mention $60 huge resistance level!!

retail sector - profit taking

pharmacetical sector - sill strong but sell off is imminent!!

I will take my cue from the sectors breaking there intraday lows

30 and 10 min 2 bar key reversal on the ftse

don't know how much juice in it though, i don't have volume on the chart

Definitely agree. I had a good week last week in terms of trading purely from news. I'm not coming back to the market until I have a much better understanding of TA. I got stopped out on my FTSE position this morning, when I went short, because I saw indices were down in Asia and Europe. I put a position on £2 a point, 30 point stop loss,and I was done within 15 mins. I also bought Barclays on the open yesterday, thinking I could make a nice little profit...ie due to the Ishares bidding talk..I now realise that the Barclays share price is far more complex than just that. Your analysis I must say, is great WallStreet..you've been on the button continuously.

Hi Dr.Blix,
Please can you post the charts to illustrate you point about the 2 bar key reversal, I looked at mine(10 min and 30 min) but could not understand.
Thanks in advance :)
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.