US Indices intraday trading - JULY 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
SS - I reckon once that consumer confidence comes out at 10 EST, we'll fall. I think the next 2 days are down days. Looking to capitalise on it.

Nothing major happening yet.. 29th July.. spoke to a friend of mine and he said a pig was hit by a meteorite (it was certainly doomsday for that pig!!!) :eek:

Sid, if you read this, I am very tempted to get into the debate on the other thread, you know the one, but for health reasons, I will stay clear

I have to go out now and I have almost completed the path but I am going to have to post it later as my better half is getting impatient!

I am in your camp Chester, no matter if we open up or down, we will have a downday...I feel sorry for that little piggi wiggi that was hit by the meterorite...can we honour it somehow?

Sun, take my advice don't get involved. I really really wish I hadn't!!

Let's all not get caught up in the 29 July thing, don't let it bias the way that we trade. Mind you most people seem to be suitably sceptical anyway.

Yesterday's range of 8.25 pts on the ES was the tightest since 7.75 on 19 April 2002 by my calculations. Tight ranges though are normally followed by explosions (nuclear or otherwise) so double your bets for today and stay in for the ride which ever way it breaks.

Hi all is any one else getting this message or is it my connection not fully up to speed???? :confused:

Warning: mysql_pconnect() [function.mysql-pconnect]: Too many connections in /nfs1/paulg/webs/www.trade2win.co.uk/htdocs/boards/admin/db_mysql.php on line 38

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Cheers a320

Oh thank you for the new votes!!!!! :D

sidinuk,

I agree it's best not to get involved in that other argument. I have just had to tidy up the guestbook of my website after the person who took one of my posts too seriously decided to leave a message insinuating that my website was a portal for viruses and spam. Nice bloke. :| :confused: :( :cry: :eek:

I hope he sells lots of CD's, not :!:

Wonder if we'll see the path before the open ? I think we could see an interesting day.
I guess SS is a loud to have a few hours off from his trading !!!

Steve,

He isn't worth the effort. It is easy enough to delete his message in my guestbook. I didn't keep a copy but if he does it again I might not be so tolerant. It is a shame when the website has nothing to do with trading. Still, at least I know the type of person he is.

bottomdollar,

Thanks for that. You are not the first to think it is silly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.