US Indices intraday trading - JULY 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who enjoyed Tivoli more you or Lewis???? :cheesy:

Oh and thanks for the re rating rossored, I was going to pay you lot a visit , but we had a slight technical fault :D

CJ

anyway, tomorrow is another day.....

i find it amazing i managed to make money from the path today but i did, and I posted it as well...

anyway, just for your info, I went short the DAX at 3420, because i expected the market to sell off into the close in the US...we will see...

good to see hear from you a320, why do you have 4 lines, let me guess: 1 for trading, 1 for chat, 1 for internet, and one for any God of your choice that needs help with the big universal things...like a hotline for stranded Gods in need of help :) :)

Sounds about right tom :cheesy: !!! 2 for normal 2 for back up!!! but as they say best layed plans often go tits up :rolleyes:

CJ :

Last edited:
ROSS, I have noticed that it is impossible to get coffee in Cambridge, it must be you buying it up to keep awake...whenever I work at night, i check who is online, and guess what: a320, Ross, and chester are amonh the favourites.

A320, it was definately Lewis, I was bored stiff and I was not allowed a book with me, she mumbled some thing along the lines of "relaxing " and "spending time with family",,,,,

now, what does relax mean, and well, I was there, wasnt I,,,,with them and all...

women :), I LOVE THEM

No, no, its very easy to get coffee in Cambridge, I have lots of ..... ah. I see what you mean.

I must be a night person, I find I take things on board much better at night...unless I happen to be drunk and in a bar, and then things get very messy.

good night, I think tomorrow will be more down, i definately want to short any rally for the next 12 hours or so...

I think I got the shorter straw, Caroline insisted its about time she spent some of those i'll gotten gains :eek:

CJ

Ross, if I have something that I cant work out TA wise, I think about the problem as I know it, and then go to bed early, (before 9PM) and the get up at 4am and think again...it is in the early hours i get the best results...i think minds are very receptive early in the morning...Jim Sloman apparently works the same way

I have to agree with rossored there seem to be some good trading opps... with some nice candle patterns :cool:

Tomorrow will be interesting,!!!
Its far better being on eastern :cheesy:

Blimey, you guys burn th e midnight oil.

I hope you don't all sleep in to 2pm!

V. quiet this morning - i hope nothing too scary happens re:lunar cycles

Morning all,
Postie has made it thru' nuclear fallout,and papers arrived in decontamination bag.Apart from that everything ok.....

ditto, took 20 ticks loss, reshorted at 3457, now waiting...path is showing a down day. I will post in a little while

Status
Not open for further replies.