Ukraine invasion

One of the Russian youtubers I was following...
A very impressive young woman who comes across as being completely open (as far as she's able), honest and sincere - and I'm inclined to believe everything she says. I mean that - I'm not being sarcastic. What struck me about many of her comments is just how many of them apply equally to us in the west. Surveillance and censorship is being stepped up all the time here and freedom of speech is now a joke. Try posting on Twitter that a 'woman is an adult human female' or a video on YouTube that discusses vaccine safety and see what happens. Some may say that the consequences of posting material that's unacceptable to the state are far more serious in Russia than they are in the west. Maybe, for now at least, although unvaxxed Canadians who've lost their jobs and/or had their bank accounts frozen for merely donating to the Truckers' protest may beg to differ. To my mind, the bottom line is that the whole damn world is in a shocking state, all so-called leaders are corrupt lowlifes, pretty much wherever you live or which political regime you live under.
Tim.

"Stories about KBJ, Ron DeSantis, Hunter Biden and majolica art are all being maliciously censored by Twitter."
Europe just woke up to the yanks shooting them in the foot imo. LOL

Ruble back up to pre-Ukraine invasion levels. Why is that I wonder? All the bloggers here suggesting Russia was heading to melt down. Time will tell I guess.

Asian nations queuing up to buy Russian gas and oil. Prospect of oil and gas trades based on Ruble. Wow. That's going to be a game changer for US of A. Europe suggesting this is breach of contract over gas trade whilst conveniently ignoring all the daft sanctions it embraced from the US of A. Foolish or just plain dumb. EU telling Russia how and when it can sell her own resources. Arrogance gone ape-shit. I guess with all the inflationary pressures and destitute households with their democratically elected seats in jeapordy, the leaders of the so called free world are having a change of heart.

German and French pushing back on sanctions. They've smelt the coffee.

What I don't get is why has the MSM just suddenly turned on Biden? I reckon Republicans see this as a fantastic opportunity to launch an offensive on the democrats.

Another question I have is why has the MSM not reported on the 8 year offensive on the Eastern Borders of Ukraine. All the deaths and harassment of pro-Russian civilians. I recall tribal disputes in Africa being talked about on the BBC but nothing about the rise of the Nazi's or strife in the two disputed Ukranian regions. Strange that. Got me scratching mi head.

Anyhow, glad peace talks going reasonably well.

Is anyone factoring in a stagflation induced recession for the West with rising interest rates? I fear markets will have a euphoric rise when peace is signed followed by a vertical deflated dead cat drop n no bounce.

Another question I have is why has the MSM not reported on the 8 year offensive on the Eastern Borders of Ukraine. All the deaths and harassment of pro-Russian civilians.
I didn't find confirmation that that is true.

But it is true that Ukraine does not pay pensions to Donbas people since Poroshenko ...

... or here

... - backed by the EU.

What I don't get is why has the MSM just suddenly turned on Biden?
IMO they are upset as they believed the lies for years and now try to rehabilitate.

Other stuff:

Last edited:
I didn't find confirmation that that is true.

But it is true that Ukraine does not pay pensions to Donbas people since Poroshenko ...

... or here

... - backed by the EU.

IMO they are upset as they believed the lies for years and now try to rehabilitate.

Other stuff:

I was referring to our BBC and British press. Given the gravity of the consequences, it's been pretty watered down as not worthy of being aired.

Good links and interesting readings thank you.

Zelensky is a desperate man...
1648675322518.png

German and French pushing back on sanctions. They've smelt the coffee.
The aroma was always there. All that has happened is that they've assessed that the switch to energy independence can't be accomplished in less than a few/several years and that alternative sources are not as reliable or affordable than Russky juice. The switch will still take place though and the current debacle has merely accelerated it. Individual countries are acting in their own way and at their own pace.

Funny quote from Tass ...

On February 24, Russian President Vladimir Putin announced a special military operation in response to a request for help by the heads of the Donbass republics. He stressed that Moscow had no plans of occupying Ukrainian territories, but aimed to demilitarize and denazify the country.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

People were deaf dumb and blind to what was going on as I mentioned above. It is now at all our heightened awareness.

What is sad to me is that the US and EU perpetrated these events.

Over throw a Russian friendly regime and change it for a US-friendly one in the name of democracy and then continue to transgress the rights of anyone who disagrees.

In exchange for lots of money power and influence, build up Ukraine as a NATO partner and locate loadsa weapons in the name of defence at Russia's border.

Do people not see this?

Over throw a Russian friendly regime and change it for a US-friendly one in the name of democracy and then continue to transgress the rights of anyone who disagrees.
Over throwing Yanukovich is considered a coup but the parliament voted to remove it because he changed his policy after being elected.
What is the alternative another puppet regime like Lukashenko?

For example in Georgia there was no coup, just a gov not aligned with Putin, he invaded and invented Abcasia and South Ossethia to steal land from Georgia exactly like now he is inventing a separatist Donbass.

The aroma was always there. All that has happened is that they've assessed that the switch to energy independence can't be accomplished in less than a few/several years and that alternative sources are not as reliable or affordable than Russky juice. The switch will still take place though and the current debacle has merely accelerated it. Individual countries are acting in their own way and at their own pace.

What will it cost?

What are the unintended consequences? Guaranteed source of cost effective energy for the Asian tigers and in particular to the two big nations India and China. Russia will continue to sell and thrive whilst our competitor's secure their energy requirements for decades to come.

We switch from paying in Euros to Rubles because Russia is sanctioned. International payment system is taken hostage by the dollar serving countries.

What do we get? Higher prices upheaval and change at a cost.

This is for EU security is it? Because Russia will not stop at Ukraine but invade Europe! ROTFLMAO.

How bloody marvellous and well thought out that was...

https://www.republicworld.com/world...-ukraine-biolabs-russian-mod-articleshow.html

Added:

Last edited:
The duplicity and hypocrisy of the Western powers is amazing.

Go to war on false pretences over WMD with Iraq and now we find...

US financing, what is outlawed within her own borders, the development of WMD in US-friendly regimes for use against other nations.

So US does not want Iraq to research these Biological weapons but is happy to pay Ukraine to do so and request she joins NATO so we can defend democracy and freedoms.

Ehemmm... alongside payrolling, the arming and training of Nazi parties as well.

Aaaannnnddddd Russia is the aggressor here. :eek: