Trump Presidency and the Consequences

Why is it that people like you pour scorn on any official statement, preferring instead to believe any old crackpot who jumps out of the woodwork to shout “cover up” or “government conspiracy” or whatever.

You seem to forget that poor old politicians and officials have thousands of reporters trying desperately every hour that God sends to dig up evidence so they can discredit their words and actions. Despite all their efforts they can rarely come up with anything tangible so it’s left to the looney brigade to peddle their tripe. Can’t believe it takes you in, Atilla, I always thought you got out of the smart side of the bed :).

I don't often raise the head above the parapet but I think think that Attila has a valid point.
Gen Shaw (top bloke btw) was actually trying to add some context ( a rare thing these days) to the Syria conflict and was shut down as the not coming out with the necessary " line" that the media was after...oh dear..

The media are scared of Trump going after them.
The stories published are now usually not attributed to anyone on that media machine.

The media are scared of Trump going after them.
The stories published are now usually not attributed to anyone on that media machine.

The media is not scared of the trumpster, they've all taken their sides now. Some for, most agin.

The republicans on other hand are scared of him & his base.

I've just noticed Pete has Trump down for another 7 years !
If he lasts that long and solves the NK problem, trade imbalances etc. he might declare himself a God too !
:eek:

the trumpster won't last the yr.

and think his golf game will get worse too

:D

Nice to hear that Trump gave that lady some money. Which is a kindly thing and nice, as she might have been hard up.