Trump Presidency and the Consequences

I'm sorry it's on the books. You stole that twinkie we got cut your hands off.

Sorry, it's on the books, can't do anything about it. It's on the books.

i'm sorry the Earth revolves around the Sun. It's out of my hands..:/

What do you do over in the UK with illegals? How do you process families?

They immediately get a large house, free healthcare, immunity from prosecution for fear of racism and a multitude of benefits. I tell you pip, there’s nowhere tougher than the U.K. on illegal immigration...

They immediately get a large house, free healthcare, immunity from prosecution for fear of racism and a multitude of benefits. I tell you pip, there’s nowhere tougher than the U.K. on illegal immigration...

Adult migrants pretending to be children are given a difficult higher benefit allowances, torturous schooling alongside real children, tougher no background checks and difficult no need to integrate assistance.

Their criminal traffickers get paid either by the UK tax payer if they are assisted by govt officials, or by a charity paid for by the UK tax payer if they are assisted by NGOs or from the migrants own pocket gifted to them by the UK tax payer in the form of the the overseas aid budget. As tough as tough gets.

A £130 billion industry this migrant trafficking nonsense :rolleyes:

To be honest Sig, I have no problem with people looking for a better life, I would do the same if the tables were turned. To solve the problem you need to identify why they are leaving their homelands and address that with global force, The world just sits and watches until it’s to late.

I'm sorry it's on the books. You stole that twinkie we got cut your hands off.

Sorry, it's on the books, can't do anything about it. It's on the books.

i'm sorry the Earth revolves around the Sun. It's out of my hands..:/

We are NOT blaming you personally Pip.

The US Govt. could show more sensitivity.
Goodwill is a foreign word to the present regime.

We are NOT blaming you personally Pip.

The US Govt. could show more sensitivity.
Goodwill is a foreign word to the present regime.

Immigration isn't the problem its illegal immigration that's the problem coming across the half open border. This isn't just a Trump problem it was also a problem for Obama, Bush jr, as well as Clinton and to some extent Bush sr. The US Govt. is in the shape its in by what was done in the last 30 years be illegal immigration , trade , US Military support.

Immigration isn't the problem its illegal immigration that's the problem coming across the half open border. This isn't just a Trump problem it was also a problem for Obama, Bush jr, as well as Clinton and to some extent Bush sr. The US Govt. is in the shape its in by what was done in the last 30 years be illegal immigration , trade , US Military support.

They could say anyone between 18 - 50 has to join the military and can stay on afterwards.
Any rejects are returned.

They could say anyone between 18 - 50 has to join the military and can stay on afterwards.
Any rejects are returned.

I being a Veteran think that could be a one good idea but no one knows who these people really are to begin with. To me we should close the border first and maybe stop or further slow the flow of drugs into America. Seems both parties here in America want to play it to see who can get the most votes out of the whole deal.

Time :LOL:

Attachments

• TimeMag.jpg
    TimeMag.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 82
TRADE
Trump tariffs backfire as EU retaliation will force American icon Harley-Davidson to build overseas

In response to U.S. tariffs on European steel and aluminum, the EU enacted tariffs that raised duties on U.S.-made motorcycles to 31 percent from 6 percent, Harley-Davidson says.

As a result, the motorcycle company says it will begin shifting some production overseas.

The Trump administration has tried to protect U.S. jobs by implementing tariffs.

TRADE
Trump tariffs backfire as EU retaliation will force American icon Harley-Davidson to build overseas

In response to U.S. tariffs on European steel and aluminum, the EU enacted tariffs that raised duties on U.S.-made motorcycles to 31 percent from 6 percent, Harley-Davidson says.

As a result, the motorcycle company says it will begin shifting some production overseas.

The Trump administration has tried to protect U.S. jobs by implementing tariffs.

I think this story has been slightly overblown by the media. Harley Davidson sells 18 percent of its units to emea which includes the middle East and Africa. If you isolate eu we probably only looking at 10 percent of its total sales. They have also stated it is only a portion of their manufacturing so I doubt there will be many job losses.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

One can always find something on the internet to support their view. I was in Service and in Germany under Carter- Carter was weak of Foreign Policy, Reagan brought back honor to America. Reagan also brought us the beginning of deficits and how there didn't matter. Bush Sr. was just America still on the Reagan high, Bush Sr won the 1st gulf war but couldn't beat Clinton. Clinton as much as a lot of people hated him did a lot for the Economy, for the helpless people but just couldn't keep his pecker in his pants. Bush jr will always be remember about having started the GRAEAT RECCESSION even though under him we fought the 2nd gulf war all which is still debated. Obama was elected with a Economy in a tail spin left by Bush jr. Trump was elected because the shape America was in and no other party could put up a good candidate other than the same ole talking heads. Its not that Trump was the best out candidate but he sold America a package that America brought. The story has yet to be written as how it will turn out. I myself don't like either party anymore.

Iran: Started yesterday, people on the streets "No to Gaza, no to Lebanon, I will give my life to Iran. Palestine and Syria make use miserable, death to the dictator. Our enemy is here, America is not our enemy"

Let's see how this spins out.....

TRADE

@REALDonaldTrump

"Early this year Harley-Davidson said they would move much of their plant operations in Kansas City to Thailand. That was long before Tariffs were announced. Hence, they were just using Tariffs/Trade War as an excuse. Shows how unbalanced & unfair trade is, but we will fix it....."

Ooops
@REALDonaldTrump

"A Harley-Davidson should never be built in another country-never! Their employees and customers are already very angry at them. If they move, watch, it will be the beginning of the end - they surrendered, they quit! The Aura will be gone and they will be taxed like never before!"

Ooops

@REALDonaldTrump

"A Harley-Davidson should never be built in another country-never! Their employees and customers are already very angry at them. If they move, watch, it will be the beginning of the end - they surrendered, they quit! The Aura will be gone and they will be taxed like never before!"

Taxing Sheds v Taxing Harley-Davidson... :whistling

Same difference wouldn't you say?