Trump Presidency and the Consequences

nobody mentioning the travel ban was suppose to come out last week, the jeff sessions perjury situation clearly changed that. You know the GOP has been outmaneuvered when a current president is accusing a past president of wiretapping......nonetheless this pivot of wiretapping seems like a hail mary. We're also seeing the introduction of GOP tactics to get mike pence in the presidency role, however the dems now have several of his hacked emails.....since he was using a private email server. This is turning out to be an episode off of house of cards.

Farming has been automated for years and the pace of change is accelerating, BBC Countryfile and ad-hoc documentaries often report on the automation advances taking place in the production and processing of farming food and animals.

No industry is safe from automation.

I agree about high tech machinery etc. but it still needs the farmer's managerial skills to inspect the livestock and fields and the 1001 other jobs.

Roll on the day that politicians are replaced by AI robots for fair judgements and unbiased from bribes or threats. Still need humans though to protect them from hackers etc.

I agree about high tech machinery etc. but it still needs the farmer's managerial skills to inspect the livestock and fields and the 1001 other jobs.

Beg to differ Pat,

Farming and Mining now using automated NOC controlled with GPS tracking. Machines do the planting, harvesting, drilling, collection transport delivery sorting.

As for animal livestock husbandry, machines control mixture and release of feeds, gates open and close routing animals to feeding centres. They don't get to see daylight or grass. All corn stuff. Chickens get to live two days (lights go on and off) in a one day cycle so they lay more eggs.

95% of all antibiotic drugs fed to healthy animals.

We'll soon be having hair cuts using cutting edge laser technology.

Tomatoes are grown indoors these days and they taste like soggy cardboard. No taste other than what ever is injected into them. The mind boggles.

Last edited:
1. Aging population
2. Declining birth rates
3. Rising tax burden
4. Health issues

Forgot to mention

5. Pension crises (this is a biggy too)

Roll on the day that politicians are replaced by AI robots for fair judgements and unbiased from bribes or threats. Still need humans though to protect them from hackers etc.

LOL, "fair judgements" have nothing to do with automated decision-making processes.

Farming has been automated for years and the pace of change is accelerating, BBC Countryfile and ad-hoc documentaries often report on the automation advances taking place in the production and processing of farming food and animals.

No industry is safe from automation.

Farming will not need robots as soon as robots do not need humans.

Very futuristic but it only needs robots to build and repair themselves.

mike pence in the presidency role, however the dems now have several of his hacked emails.....since he was using a private email server. This is turning out to be an episode off of house of cards.

Thats false. He has no private server like hillary and there are no hacked emails. He did use AOL but not with confidential information. Where do you guys get your false news from?

Peter

Thats false. He has no private server like hillary and there are no hacked emails. He did use AOL but not with confidential information. Where do you guys get your false news from?

Peter

Pretty difficult to distinguish between fact and fiction nowadays.

Even stuff direct from the President's finger (Obama tapped my phone) can't be relied on. What a world we live in :LOL: .

Pretty difficult to distinguish between fact and fiction nowadays.

Even stuff direct from the President's finger (Obama tapped my phone) can't be relied on. What a world we live in :LOL: .

Just because Obama lied in an understated and subtle manner doesn't mean he didn't lie.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/01/19/washington-post-catalogues-the-biggest-lies-obama-ever-told/

“Let me say this as plainly as I can: by Aug. 31, 2010, our combat mission in Iraq will end.”
Obama claimed that combat operations would be finished by 2010 and later took credit for ending U.S. combat in Iraq. But his own former Defense Secretary Robert Gates disputed that in 2016, the White House did a “disservice” to troops by engaging in word games.

“I think that it is incredibly unfortunate not to speak openly about what’s going on,” Gates told MSNBC. “American troops are in action, they are being killed, they are in combat. And these semantic backflips to avoid using the term combat is a disservice to those who are out there putting their lives on the line.”

On C-Span they were discussing if Trump could deliver on his promises?

Numbers were in trillions. No longer in billions.
- tax cuts
- raise defence spending
- raise infrastructure spending
- reduce government social care spending

No detail just what he plans to do. Similar to all previous rhetoric including calling Obama 'sick' before he has identified what was supposedly done by who for what reason, Trump grabs twitter and tweets his ass away.

This is pretty much what he has been doing. It's very much like shooting off ones mouth before engaging ones brain.

No analysis done, no one consulted, no questions asked, no identification or verification of event or issue. No diagnosis. All basic stuff. Any manager, businessman or analyst with half a brain would ask these questions before drawing any conclusion or way forward.

If something unbelievable happened to any one of us, we would at least ask or say...

WOT REALLY? No way you being serious? Let's check this out I need to see learn more and understand what's happening here and why?

Just play along and ask how you'd respond if you learnt your phones were tapped.

You'd say really, why? Want to know more right?

You wouldn't fecking grab your freaking tweeter and tweet out calling Obama a sick guy, someone who invited you into the White House, showed you around and someone you met?

Some cowboy, who shoots first and then asks questions later.

Stupid is as stupid does - A person's lack of intelligence may be judged by the lack of wisdom of his or her actions.

https://www.quora.com/What-does-stupid-is-as-stupid-does-mean-1

:whistling

Last edited:
Its obvious he doesn't put much value on friendship. Just cares about himself. Wannabe friends beware.

Just because Obama lied in an understated and subtle manner doesn't mean he didn't lie.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/01/19/washington-post-catalogues-the-biggest-lies-obama-ever-told/

“Let me say this as plainly as I can: by Aug. 31, 2010, our combat mission in Iraq will end.”
Obama claimed that combat operations would be finished by 2010 and later took credit for ending U.S. combat in Iraq. But his own former Defense Secretary Robert Gates disputed that in 2016, the White House did a “disservice” to troops by engaging in word games.

“I think that it is incredibly unfortunate not to speak openly about what’s going on,” Gates told MSNBC. “American troops are in action, they are being killed, they are in combat. And these semantic backflips to avoid using the term combat is a disservice to those who are out there putting their lives on the line.”

If obama was such a bad president and trump is such a good one why then
- do we americans now need a visa to travel to europe
- does our highest elected office seem like satire all over the world
- did putin deploy cruise missiles
- did local judges warn trump on the dire consequences of pitting branches of government against each other
-are iranian generals using words of threats never before seen by a middle east nation
- Romania going back into the Soviet bloc
- is our alliance with australia now being tested
- Did UK speaker ban a sitting U.S. president to not speak at their assembly for the first time
-Why are corporations distancing themselves from the first family (most respectable family) due to threats of boycotts
- Why does robert Mugabe, a bloody dictator commend Trumps Nationalism stance
-Why are muslim AMERICAN CITIZENS for the first time like Mohamed Ali's son and the NASA engineer being detained/questioned at the airport.....about their religion
-Why is a nation like India issuing warnings to its citizens about visiting the United states after a white guy at the bar thought an american indian engineer was iranian...of course he killed him for no reason

Either you trump voters are living in alternate universe or you don't understand the ramifications of the patterns emerging in this 'president'. This guy is going to set the U.s. back before the league of Nations and he's doing it at the rate of one year with each press conference.

I could keep going but it's getting pretty futile, I think my favorite is random white people yelling "I voted for trump" to cashiers and customer service reps......this is of course when they don't get the service they expect and when the associate is a minority...I had a chance to witness this last week and it was hilarious.

A nice progress report:

Lawmakers stunned, baffled by Trump’s wiretap allegations

This excerpt is interesting:

The general consensus Sunday was the whole controversy indicated the need for more light to be shined on the entire Russian election controversy.

Trump, in other words, accomplished nothing but to focus more attention to his problems with the Russian inquiry. He shot himself in the foot.

It's a waste of time to argue with trump peeps who wanted to see a reality TV star pretend to be president. They're all kids. Or have the minds of kids.

It's worth remembering that half the population has an IQ below 100.

Anyone up for an IQ test?
Any takers?
Choose a representative sample of posters on both sides and lets get it on :LOL:

Anyone up for an IQ test?
Any takers?
Choose a representative sample of posters on both sides and lets get it on :LOL:

I'm up for it :)

The Trump Trade Threat Could Unite the Rest of the World, EU Official Says

U.S. President Donald Trump’s protectionist stance may propel Asian, Middle Eastern and Latin American economic powers into market-opening alliances with the European Union, a top EU official said.

Sounds like US & UK v rest of the World to me.

I hope your calculators don't run out of battery. You need to get this one right! :(