Trading with point and figure

USDJPY
our one liner updated

28jb85f.png

(y)(y)(y)(y)

Sir Canta
I was particularly pleased with you usdcad short on Friday
Reason...
Amanda Sweeney who i follow on twitter had bougfht usdcad at 1.3150 on Friday....only to have it dump in her face.....lol
She and her mates run a signals service....cost $89 a month
Made my day....laughed my head off

was also please that Ukstocks on Friday did not produce any signals on ftse for Friday....saying direction was unclear.......lol

yu learn alot from trying to pull down other people"s calls

(y)(y)(y)(y)

Sir Canta
I was particularly pleased with you usdcad short on Friday
Reason...
Amanda Sweeney who i follow on twitter had bougfht usdcad at 1.3150 on Friday....only to have it dump in her face.....lol
She and her mates run a signals service....cost $89 a month
Made my day....laughed my head off

I get what you mean and I still find myself being influenced by what other people say, despite my best efforts. That UC trade wasn't meant to be a call as such because I really really don't want to give anyone the impression that I know what I'm doing. On that occasion, I just looked at the pa and p&f and reckoned that I couldn't be completely wrong.....:)

I get what you mean and I still find myself being influenced by what other people say, despite my best efforts. That UC trade wasn't meant to be a call as such because I really really don't want to give anyone the impression that I know what I'm doing. On that occasion, I just looked at the pa and p&f and reckoned that I couldn't be completely wrong.....:)

ahhh....but yu interpreted the chart...correctly
excellent stuff

Buy order in on CAC40 at 5250 Target 5300.

Filled at 08h15

.... waiting for Kraut or maybe EU pmi to twitch it.

Nah. EU unemployment at 10 maybe.....

...CAC about to power through 5280! Go Cheryl, Go!!!:clap:

Now 12h45 and a stellar performance with the Cheryl effect giving me another 3 whole pips above 80. I think that perhaps with Daxy up over 150 and the CAC basically out to lunch since breakfast I might as well chuck it in and seek solace at the Dog and Leper.

Out at 5283 for +33