Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

^ Sorry, I didn't mean to come across as w*nky as that. I was just trying to back myself up out of ridicule. :)

You are 100% correct.

Just for the record, each remix earns me anything from £1000 - £8000 each as there are no royalties involved with remixes.

I've done remixes for Simon Webb (DJ KILLA), Kelis (4th Of July), Sky Ferreira (One), Enrique Iglesias (Tonight), Ruby Goe (Beat Breaking Boy), Effie (Lonely), Ellie Goulding (The Writer), K'naan (Bang Bang)... I got more...

If you were an established Forex Trader, you wouldn't be here moaning. I'm only here because I can be here... You can't really afford to be here, so why don't you get off this forum and make some money!

That kinda goes to everyone else moaning, who claims to be established too.

Edit - Sorry folks, didn't realise thing had been deleted!

Why waste your time with your brother on the TEC fiasco then if you are such an intelligent person.

You are 100% correct.

Just for the record, each remix earns me anything from £1000 - £8000 each as there are no royalties involved with remixes.

I've done remixes for Simon Webb (DJ KILLA), Kelis (4th Of July), Sky Ferreira (One), Enrique Iglesias (Tonight), Ruby Goe (Beat Breaking Boy), Effie (Lonely), Ellie Goulding (The Writer), K'naan (Bang Bang)... I got more...

If you were an established Forex Trader, you wouldn't be here moaning. I'm only here because I can be here... You can't really afford to be here, so why don't you get off this forum and make some money!

That kinda goes to everyone else moaning, who claims to be established too.

Edit - Sorry folks, didn't realise thing had been deleted!

so like your brother you copy other peoples work,and fiddle with it, COOL FAMILY

Because its fun :D

I need some light relief!

Are you real for the ones left in there it has become a nightmare,they are frightened to leave in case they miss the big one.
After 5 months grow a pair and get out nothing spectacular is going to happen apart from accumulating more losses.

Are you real for the ones left in there it has become a nightmare,they are frightened to leave in case they miss the big one.
After 5 months grow a pair and get out nothing spectacular is going to happen apart from accumulating more losses.

They probably won't listen to us, but they might listen to the legendary PTJ:

ptj_2.jpg

Oh the irony :rolleyes:

Its actually my losing trades that I'm interested in. In fact I'm so interested in losers, that this year I have deliberately reduced my strike rate by 10% so I get a few more of em.

I suspect the reasons for doing this will probably go right over your head :LOL:

Its actually my losing trades that I'm interested in. In fact I'm so interested in losers, that this year I have deliberately reduced my strike rate by 10% so I get a few more of em.

I suspect the reasons for doing this will probably go right over your head :LOL:

Hahahahaha..nice one dude...:D

You get to a point where you think there really can't be anything more stupid than you've already encountered...then... the hare posts....

You get to a point where you think there really can't be anything more stupid than you've already encountered...then... the hare posts....

:LOL:

Its pretty obvious why I'd do that if you think about it.

Its not stupid, its extremely smart :smart:

I don't understand about this London Seminar business?? Why would anyone go to a seminar lead by someone who is consistantly losing hundreds and hundreds of points / pips?