Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

comedyvalue, bangkokgee, conrad999, DF2011, disenchanted, dorbell, goose4, J180, Juny, KCTiger, lukey22, milor, polar22, rc450, Screamer, slochie, sunset1, tom_l76, trader1977, williamfarrier

now if TEC cost 100 quid a month, and he recommends accounts no bigger than 500 quid then have you all lost on average 700 quid? Can we have some admissions as to losses please?

now if TEC cost 100 quid a month, and he recommends accounts no bigger than 500 quid then have you all lost on average 700 quid? Can we have some admissions as to losses please?

Mind your own business bully boy how often do you have to be told, can you not read

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

you know when there has been a good old dust up on t2w as half the thread disappears.........

he is a music producer so he sets his own lunch times

You are 100% correct.

Just for the record, each remix earns me anything from £1000 - £8000 each as there are no royalties involved with remixes.

I've done remixes for Simon Webb (DJ KILLA), Kelis (4th Of July), Sky Ferreira (One), Enrique Iglesias (Tonight), Ruby Goe (Beat Breaking Boy), Effie (Lonely), Ellie Goulding (The Writer), K'naan (Bang Bang)... I got more...

If you were an established Forex Trader, you wouldn't be here moaning. I'm only here because I can be here... You can't really afford to be here, so why don't you get off this forum and make some money!

That kinda goes to everyone else moaning, who claims to be established too.

Edit - Sorry folks, didn't realise thing had been deleted!

You are 100% correct.

Just for the record, each remix earns me anything from £1000 - £8000 each as there are no royalties involved with remixes.

I've done remixes for Simon Webb (DJ KILLA), Kelis (4th Of July), Sky Ferreira (One), Enrique Iglesias (Tonight), Ruby Goe (Beat Breaking Boy), Effie (Lonely), Ellie Goulding (The Writer), K'naan (Bang Bang)... I got more...

[/I]

Cool..