Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

This makes no commercial sense at all. Any business venture would want to make results available so as to attract new customers. If you only get to see results by becoming a member then it is the same as asking someone to pay to come into your shop when they don't know what it is that you are selling.

Exactly

Shouting about ONE days results is simply daft and shows you have learnt nothing since joining your club. You are so going to get burned. Will you come back and shout about your "loosing" days?

There are valid claims for not letting all and sundry join. Firstly you do not have to pay for advertising and secondly you do not have to refund timewasters. So that makes financial sense. £100.00 a month
is peanuts.
This system may not work for long or forever. But having been ripped off so many times by the likes of
Keith Cotterill and anything sold by Agora or Canobury or their seedy ilk. I feel well informed enough to know when something is a bit different. Paul did launch his service much too early and at the wrong time of year. There were big mistakes made that have now been rectified.
I trade using my own methods and that of others. Paul is a genuine original and if the present system does not work he will change it, until it does. He is the most helpfull guy in this sometimes
dodgy idustry
Thanks for your concerns over us loosing our money. Please do not fret as I have made more money this year with Paul than the last three years. So if it all goes pair shaped then thats that.
Nothing ventured and all that.
I predict the following reply. Spend two years studying, trade demos ,learn baby pips etc etc. develop your own metod etc. All good advice.
and you never stop learning.
Best of luck to all of you

There are valid claims for not letting all and sundry join. Firstly you do not have to pay for advertising and secondly you do not have to refund timewasters. So that makes financial sense. £100.00 a month
is peanuts.
This system may not work for long or forever. But having been ripped off so many times by the likes of
Keith Cotterill and anything sold by Agora or Canobury or their seedy ilk. I feel well informed enough to know when something is a bit different.
Paul did launch his service much too early and at the wrong time of year. There were big mistakes made that have now been rectified.
I trade using my own methods and that of others. Paul is a genuine original and if the present system does not work he will change it, until it does. He is the most helpfull guy in this sometimes
dodgy idustry
Thanks for your concerns over us loosing our money. Please do not fret as I have made more money this year with Paul than the last three years. So if it all goes pair shaped then thats that.
I predict the following reply. Spend two years studying, trade demos ,learn baby pips etc etc. develop your own metod etc. All good advice.

wi.php

Is it any wonder there are so many scammers about? You've been ripped off "so many times" but still you persist in your grail-hunting?

I think I'm going to launch a forex tip service...

Keep that £100 in your pocket Paz, I have it on good confirmed information that the most current results only go back to the 1st & 2nd of March, and they are for EU only, the results prior to that have the same old convenient gaps to hide the 'loosing' trades/days/weeks.

So it seems even his saps can't be truthful :cool:

Still it must be quite worrying to Trading Elite Club that some members are willing give out such information, it appears that as soon as they quieten, or out as Chalmers prefers to put it, one member that others are springing up to volunteer detailed information as to how lax this 'service' actually is, I guess nothing changes at TEC

Last edited:
is peanuts.
Keith Cotterill and anything sold by Agora or Canobury or their seedy ilk. I feel well informed enough to know when something is a bit different. Paul did launch his service much too early and at the wrong time of year. There were big mistakes made that have now been rectified.I trade using my own methods and that of others. Paul is a genuine original and if the present system does not work he will change it, until it does. He is the most helpfull guy in this sometimes
dodgy idustry

On that basis surely everyone who joined at the beginning should have had their money refunded by Paul. Some people got their money back, others havent. I had to take him to court and he settled.

Hysterical chat at TEC, some doing cartwheels at currently having a winning day on Brent, it's amazing how the TEC chat seems to spring to life when there are a few winners, the rest of the time, which is most of the time, it's like a morgue, something tells me they're slightly too emotional to be long term traders! :rolleyes:

There's even one member in there who's quite apparently over the moon at initially 'loosing' £435.00 but now 'nearly getting back to break even' after being a member for four months!!! :eek::eek::eek: :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Hysterical chat at TEC, some doing cartwheels at currently having a winning day on Brent, it's amazing how the TEC chat seems to spring to life when there are a few winners, the rest of the time, which is most of the time, it's like a morgue, something tells me they're slightly too emotional to be long term traders! :rolleyes:

There's even one member in there who's quite apparently over the moon at initially 'loosing' £435.00 but now 'nearly getting back to break even' after being a member for four months!!! :eek::eek::eek: :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Now that shows what the performance has been like!!

is peanuts.
Keith Cotterill and anything sold by Agora or Canobury or their seedy ilk. I feel well informed enough to know when something is a bit different. Paul did launch his service much too early and at the wrong time of year. There were big mistakes made that have now been rectified.
dodgy idustry

So you dont refund time wasters. Around 10 posts later you say you got a free month.

1) so basically you got a refund
2) more importantly what did you complain about to get an extra month.

You wont answer the above questions, you wont put your results up and you wont do screen shots of your trading accounts.

Im sorry but thank god there are people like you in this world

But having been ripped off so many times by the likes of
Keith Cotterill and anything sold by Agora or Canobury or their seedy ilk. I feel well informed enough to know when something is a bit different.

This is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read.

It's beautiful :LOL:

Look, it's very simple. If PC is making so much money, why has he set up TEC and landed himself with so much aggravation?

COME ONNNNNNNN!!!!

Its refreshing to see a new member with his first post not belonging to the TEC fan club

Just want to drum it into people that there are only three certainties in life:-

1.Death.
2.Taxes.
3.If it seems to good to be true, it ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS is.

Look, it's very simple. If PC is making so much money, why has he set up TEC and landed himself with so much aggravation?

COME ONNNNNNNN!!!!

You seem to have lost sight of how almightily charitable Mr. Chalmers is :eek: , and judging by some of his current memberships responses on here they certainly need charity :cheesy: