Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Mong, I am afraid you are wrong on all counts.

People reading this thread will note that I have raised a number of very pertinent questions, none of which you have even attempted to answer either because you can't or because it would be detrimental to you to do so.

If you are genuine in your delusion, I feel sorry for you. There have been many like you through this site over the years, and there will be many more. All have had, or will have, a very rude and unpleasant awakening.

If you are not genuine, you are beneath contempt.

hahahah, you are a very strange, sadistic person. anyway what are these questions?
heres my question:

why do you have such a problem with positive comments regarding trading elite club, even though you are no longer a member, you have no clue what is going on, so how can you judge others?

hahahah, you are a very strange, sadistic person. anyway what are these questions?
heres my question:

why do you have such a problem with positive comments regarding trading elite club, even though you are no longer a member, you have no clue what is going on, so how can you judge others?

See above for the questions.

I have a problem because they're based on nonsense.

I am not "no longer a member" - I have never been a member, because I am not stupid enough to fall for "mega forex profits" nonsense. My only interest in this thread is to warn potential victims, and lulz at the expense of muppets like you.

I can judge these things without experiencing them because they are all the same. One look at the website is enough to tell you to steer well clear, unless you enjoy throwing money away. Unfortunately, I know exactly what is going on, which is more than can be said of Pappa Smurf's deluded, sad, desperate acolytes.

He will take their money for as long as they are able to suspend their critical faculties. They will then be left with nothing to show for all the money they have spent.

Very very simple Mung.

PC set himself up before December with one of the biggest shambles yet seen on a net promotion.

He tried to "big" himself into something which he plainly wasn't (with hindsight)..All the info is here if you can be bothered to read this thread.

He totally misrepresented himself and his so called service.

Personally I don't like liars and won't do business with them.

Now if all you guys can't grasp these simple points you will have to learn the hard way(y)

heres my question:

I am considering joining TEC as i have seen lots of people claiming to have made serious amounts of free money from this product, but before i do is there anywhere i can see how they have performed since the start. I ve looked on their website and they only have result s up to mid january. does anyone have screen shots of their results or will Paul Chalmers take a shot of his trading accounts. its not alot to ask before i part with my well earned money. i pay for Henry Rix and i can compare exactly his selection with what he puts on his website and they are 100% identical even if there has been a rule 4. thanks very much.

I am considering joining TEC as i have seen lots of people claiming to have made serious amounts of free money from this product, but before i do is there anywhere i can see how they have performed since the start. I ve looked on their website and they only have result s up to mid january. does anyone have screen shots of their results or will Paul Chalmers take a shot of his trading accounts. its not alot to ask before i part with my well earned money. i pay for Henry Rix and i can compare exactly his selection with what he puts on his website and they are 100% identical even if there has been a rule 4. thanks very much.

Any service worthy of being paid has a moral/business, (call it what you will), obligation to publish their results warts and all.............this service went t*ts up in January and no results since then are available in the public domain and the Aug/Dec results upon which the service was promoted have been removed. I think that says it all!

I've said this before, but some people apparently still don't get it.

Take one look at the website:

http://www.tradingeliteclub.co.uk/

If you are not p1ssing yourself laughing when you see that garbage, you have ZERO chance of trading success.

Is there anybody who is genuinely willing to say they can take that site seriously?

Look at any get rich quick thing - trading or not - and then look at Pappa Smurf's site. Can you not see the blindingly obvious similarities?

show his trading accounts ? he doesnt even trade the signals he gives out, he claimed when questioned that he trades to £10 a point, he refused repeated requests to show a snap shot of his accounts, when his signals wernt working and the pressure was on he then claimed people were terrorising his family(n)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow this thread has really kicked off again. I'm guessing his room will be full to the brim with new subcribers soon. Remember the saying- there's no such thing as bad publicity :rolleyes:

Im loving this club i made 100 points today how's about that for a mum hey! Pappa C and team is the best

if you've made 5200 points by the end of the year come back and shout about it, until then don't get too excited(y)

You haters are so sad, dont worry life will get better for you someday, when you wake up and smell the coffee.... lol

Hi' Pazienza,
I see you have a very busy trading schedule, being on
here most of the day.

What's wrong son have you run out of money.

Me I've been finished since 9am. money in the bank.

mac

This thread would be funny if it wasn't for the anguish of knowing that there are people who suffer from crippling personality problems, those people who are not in TEC getting the pip while those in TEC are getting pips. Why try to be a big fish in a small pond when you can so easily prove yourself to be a tiddler in a small pond, eh, Pazienza?

Cheers, geoff

These forums are weird and wonderful things. Especially when you have contributors like Pazienza who must have have a lot of time on their hands to be able to spout out the unreasonable and badly thought out rants that he does. Facts are facts and although PC did have a bad trot in January things have been turned around and the claims of 100+ points or pips which ever way you want to describe them, are absolutely true as I am also one of the lucky people who happens to be a member.

These forums are weird and wonderful things. Especially when you have contributors like Pazienza who must have have a lot of time on their hands to be able to spout out the unreasonable and badly thought out rants that he does. Facts are facts and although PC did have a bad trot in January things have been turned around and the claims of 100+ points or pips which ever way you want to describe them, are absolutely true as I am also one of the lucky people who happens to be a member.

You sound like one of the dupes rather than one of the scammers. I feel sorry for you.

I am delighted for you, no sarcasm intended, but today has been a good day for all traders I would say and I wonder if all these new postings on this thread have been "encouraged" to post up a successful day.

Irrespective of PC having as you say, "a bad trot in January", no mention of February btw, and if " the claims of 100+ points or pips which ever way you want to describe them, are absolutely true" why are the results from Dec. not published. Do you have an answer and more to the point will you or any other supporter writing on here be willing to even respond to what is a simple question. I'm not and never will rant, just wish to see published results. Can you oblige please westhall?

Hi' savernake,
The results at present are only available to club members.

To become a member today you would have to come highly recommended
by a present member.
If you can get an invite into the club I'm sure Paul would make the results
available to you.

mac

I am delighted for you, no sarcasm intended, but today has been a good day for all traders I would say and I wonder if all these new postings on this thread have been "encouraged" to post up a successful day.

Irrespective of PC having as you say, "a bad trot in January", no mention of February btw, and if " the claims of 100+ points or pips which ever way you want to describe them, are absolutely true" why are the results from Dec. not published. Do you have an answer and more to the point will you or any other supporter writing on here be willing to even respond to what is a simple question. I'm not and never will rant, just wish to see published results. Can you oblige please westhall?

Thanks for not being sarcastic!! "To-day has been a good day for all traders" - well if you look at the results for GBP/USD the facts are as follows - the bulk of the day (9.00 - 14.00 there was a range of a grand figure of about 40 pips. Admittedly there were periods before and after these times when +/- 70 pips could have been made.
As a matter of interest we have made in excess of 200 pips to-day. Obviously not on cable but it is a fact.