Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

Hi' savernake,
The results at present are only available to club members.

To become a member today you would have to come highly recommended
by a present member.
If you can get an invite into the club I'm sure Paul would make the results
available to you.

mac

So basically you have to pay him £100 for him to show you a made up table of 'hypothetical results'. Not exactly the best deal I've seen.

Compare this to a genuine trader like me who posts real statements publicly for everyone to see free of charge so they can evaluate if I am someone worth learning from..

Nope even better you will see it happen live! 208 pips Net!
Not bad hey :clap::cool:
So basically you have to pay him £100 for him to show you a made up table of 'hypothetical results'. Not exactly the best deal I've seen.

Compare this to a genuine trader like me who posts real statements publicly for everyone to see free of charge so they can evaluate if I am someone worth learning from..

Hi' savernake,

by a present member.
available to you.

mac

Well when I joined in December the results were published in the public domain until it went pear shaped in January. It was obvious at that time that we had paid for a month that really should have been a trial period whilst the service was sorted out, and in fact only 11 days were traded for various reasons. Consequently I did not renew my subscription and many others did likewise. For what it's worth here is a copy of the e-mail I sent to Paul at the end of January to which I never received a reply.

I joined on December the 10th after reading the Cash Master Blog and watching the Webinair presentation. The Webinair was impressive yet, even on the first day, though successful, niggling doubts arose. Why, after the sales pitch showed results based on the GBP/USD pair, were we trading EUR/USD ? When asked the answer was that Graham Laurie, (Cash Master Blog) had suggested that it would be better. As an "experienced Trader", I wondered why you were taking the word of an affiliate rather than your own experience. Technical issues became a problem; the withdrawal of live "TV" pictures from your trading room, the replacement by voice and a series of graphic signals accompanied by various bells/bongs as auditory signals as to when to buy or sell caused problems, on occasions you inadvertently pressed buttons that gave out signals that we were immediately told to cancel, or even at one stage logging on to eventually find that you were in a test situation with the bells/bongs leading to incorrect trades. Removal of the chat line, non trading days, days cut short, trading at the worst time of the year, Christmas and New Year bank holidays, meant that out of the 30 days paid for only 11 were actually traded The service and profits achievable as advertised and promoted failed to meet those standards one would have expected from an experienced Forex Trader. The advertised periods of trading from 6.00am to 5.00 pm were cut short on several occasions thus not fulfilling the premise that this service allows you to trade at any time of the day. Second to none education was not fulfilled and essentially the first month was not what was advertised and should have been presented as a trial period so that you could resolve technical issues etc. without being subsidised by subscribers. In summary I'm sorry to say the service as described is deemed not fit for purpose and I wish to be refunded my £100.00 subscription fee.

I'm not bothered about the £100, it's part of a lesson learnt, and I have succeeded post Paul as a trader, (small T), but I would just like to see a service that promised so much run properly with honest performance figures posted. That now is my last thoughts on the whole sorry TEC situation and good luck to those who are members but take care!!!!

Hi'
Yes Yes Yes another great day for THE CLUB 208 not out.:clap::clap::clap:

How much did you lot make today :?:

mac

:rolleyes::LOL:

Again, you reveal what an utter chump you are, and that you have no idea about trading.

"How much did you lot make today?" is simply one of the most idiotic questions I have ever seen on this forum, and that is saying something. If you are a genuine mug, and not a scammer, you will soon find out why.

Well here's to all you doubting people out there. You have made relative comments on your last post but the main thing is that Paul worked hard to sort all the problems out ( please don't say that any forex product does'nt have teething problems ) and they have been fixed and TEC is going to be a very exciting project in the future. So many of you have said that you don't believe the tally of gains that people are claiming - well I am not of tender years and I don't like being called a liar. The members of TEC that have contributed to this forum have stated true figures and we are certainly not trying to build the club up. Jealously is a soul destroying emotion - why can't you be happy for us?

Mac and all the rest.

Make sure you come back daily and give us your results. I look forward to hearing you and all the other mugs appear here every day and keep us updated. We know he told you to 'silence the forums'.....lets see if you can keep this up daily.

You're not the first lot to wet their pants at the small of a little success. Hope you're being educated about bad times as well?? We of course look forward to seeing the same names here on the bad days.

Ask Paul who he is buying his signals from by the way. He has all your subs to be able to invest with a 'proper trader' and then just re send any signals on to you lot

Hi' savernake,

by a present member
available to you.

mac

Now you have to be proposed by an existing member? Like White's or Boodle's? :LOL::LOL:

Can't you see how silly you lot sound?

To become a member today you would have to come highly recommended, by a present member

Just a question,who the fck recommended all the arsholes writing in now

Hi'
Due to the attitude and all the name calling by the nit-wit members
on this site there will be no more updates.

There is some decent people on this site so don't let yourselves be dragged down
by the likes of vermin like Pazienza.

He sounds to me like someone on benefits with a very shallow life with no mates
or hobbies and no real purpose in life.

All the best.

mac

You Tell him Mac!

What a sad, aint got nothing better going on with his life, nasty piece of work, slimy git!(n) Pazienza u are scum

Hi'

There is some decent people on this site so don't let yourselves be dragged down

All the best.

mac

Hi'

All the best.

mac

Oh no! No more "updates"! However will we manage? :LOL:

Enjoy getting ripped off in your ridiculous "club".

Don't forget, if you are genuine, you are being taken for a ride. This will simply cost you money and set you a long way back on the path to any kind of trading success.

Just come back and thank me for the warning when the scales have been lifted from your deluded eyes.

Last edited:
To any genuine members of this "club" :)lol:), remember all I (and a number of others) are doing is trying to warn you. If you think someone is going to sell you forex riches for £100 a month you are sadly mistaken.

Ask yourself honestly, does it seem likely?

available to you.

This makes no commercial sense at all. Any business venture would want to make results available so as to attract new customers. If you only get to see results by becoming a member then it is the same as asking someone to pay to come into your shop when they don't know what it is that you are selling.

Paul

Hi'

As much as I'm sure that you'd like the above to be true I'm afraid I have to bring you back within the realms of reality.

As soon as TEC go through their next consistent losing, or should that be 'loosing', period there will, I guarantee to you, be at least one sensible TEC member that wants to warn any poor unfortunates away from a wholly under performing 'trading service'.

Obviously I don't expect you to be one of the above, you're much more likely to simply and silently slope away with your tail firmly between your legs, never to be heard of ever again within the world of trading :rolleyes:

Hi' savernake,

by a present member.
available to you.

mac

Out of all the quotes on here, this gets the oscar.

I m lucky that i still have my laptop as it was covered in coffee. i have never laughed so much in my life.

Out of all the quotes on here, this gets the oscar.

I m lucky that i still have my laptop as it was covered in coffee. i have never laughed so much in my life.

(y)

It is absolute genius isn't it? One of the best things I have ever read on this forum.

It that post is not enough to put you off this ridiculous "club", well in all honesty I think you deserve to get ripped off.

It is simply amazing how greed takes over people and robs them of any critical faculty whatsoever.

(y)

It is absolute genius isn't it? One of the best things I have ever read on this forum.

It that post is not enough to put you off this ridiculous "club", well in all honesty I think you deserve to get ripped off.

It is simply amazing how greed takes over people and robs them of any critical faculty whatsoever.

"one of the best" , please show me a better one. i m still laughing.