Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

if anyone learning has more questions about trading i will do my best to answer them :)

I didnt get my refund back from paypal. i ve asked them whythey can refund some and refuse others. they have yet to answer that question. on friday a summons was issued to both ANdrew and Paul Chalmers so I will try through the courts.

Black Swan you are so wrong

You are looking at his current 'doctored' website. The pages are saying totally different things to what they did originally, what he said in his webinars and what he says in his daily transmissions.

You also say he displays his performance openly. Again, wrong!! Surely you can see they are incomplete and that page has also been doctored. Originally there were stats from July to October (maybe even November) showing gains of apx 1000 pips per month.

Read this for a better perspective of what a genuine reviewer has done with it http://www.cash-master.com/blog/trading-elite-club-16/

There are already many others on here that have put greater detail on what was wrong with the whole thing, so I don't need to go any further.

The man has done wrong. Legally and morally 100%!!

Two things will happen with your group protest, you'll get bored and or embarrased that you're kicking off over losing a pathetic hundred quid, or this thread will be closed and removed. Given it (the collective thread) accuses someone of being a criminal I'll suggest T2W will pull it inside the next 24 hours, particularly if someone notifies the subject of this pathetic crusade and advises of his opportunity of legal redress versus T2W for allowing such damage to his reputation. The mods are crazy for allowing this thread to continue In fact I'd go as far as to say it's the most scurrilous piece of victimisation I've witnessed on here, and we've seen a few...

The guy has done nothing wrong legally or morally.

The mods are crazy for allowing this thread to continue In fact I'd go as far as to say it's the most scurrilous piece of victimisation I've witnessed on here, and we've seen a few...

Thats what happens to bunnies who dont pay their protection money......

Still, its funny watching a bunch of dunces complaining about a 200 pip drawdown. If the thread does get pulled it'll be a shame, it was a perfect insight into the psychology of the typical loser. Sort of the inverse to journey from the basement, but with added lulz.

Thats what happens to bunnies who dont pay their protection money......

Still, its funny watching a bunch of dunces complaining about a 200 pip drawdown. If the thread does get pulled it'll be a shame, it was a perfect insight into the psychology of the typical loser. Sort of the inverse to journey from the basement, but with added lulz.

Amen to the brother, Paypal will tell most of them to pi55 off, they have no case, there's now a beaut up thread who says he's taking them to the small claims court to recover his hundred quid...

I enjoy watching these crusades, for several reasons; firstly, as you rightly point out, the calibre of the sad two bob newbie is a real eye opener, they don't want to learn the job, they just want a one armed bandit system. It's always the principle, not the money, LOL, no it isn't, they can't afford to lose a couple of hundred quid, how would they tolerate a few grand drawdown, doggedly sticking to the plan (developed over a couple of years back and forward testing) whilst conditions return to the *norm* (their norm) for their system to perform?

They had "Black Wednesday" when the guys' calls failed, losses of 10-30 pips per trade, I've seen guys have a series of 20 losers with real 'hurt' money, good pro traders. We've all had drawdowns of serious percentages, some from self sabatoge, no chance of paypal 'tilling up on that eh? Perhaps we should sue ourselves..Irony is that when considering the 3Ms he's obviously practicing decent MM, the method is irrelevant, but there's no chance of these guys ever getting the mind right. They actualy moan when he doesn't trade, yep go on son, chase the market, feel the pain; "Fix the currency market for us Goddam it..find some fookin trades, that's what we signed up for!"

Why anyone would 'open up shop' to mentor these chumps en masse is beyond me, I suppose that's why the real mentors never advertise, you have to practically beg them to tutor. Tell ya what though buddy, this is why you should put them on the dailys (like over on the James 16 thread), tell 'em how it's gonna be from day one; "this is a six months expeirment, if you havn't got six months fuel then don't start the journey". The minute one of them kicks off about a single loss on cable of 250 pips, ban and ridicule the fool..

I've got a library of books and stuff that must have cost a couple of grand, I've probably parted with 500+ notes in trading rooms, don't regret one single purchase as all of it was *worth* it, you take responsibility for your actions. Given where I am now I can't have any regrets, and all of it added to my overall trading educashun and partially satisified my intellectual trading curiosity, a phenomena lost on this crowd.

This expenditure is not about direct performance, as there's a sub text to this trading journey, a road that has to be trodden that is lost on pricks like this... Trading, a birth by a thousand cuts..these guys never get over the first paper cut...

Black Swan you are so wrong

You are looking at his current 'doctored' website. The pages are saying totally different things to what they did originally, what he said in his webinars and what he says in his daily transmissions.

You also say he displays his performance openly. Again, wrong!! Surely you can see they are incomplete and that page has also been doctored. Originally there were stats from July to October (maybe even November) showing gains of apx 1000 pips per month.

Read this for a better perspective of what a genuine reviewer has done with it http://www.cash-master.com/blog/trading-elite-club-16/

There are already many others on here that have put greater detail on what was wrong with the whole thing, so I don't need to go any further.

The man has done wrong. Legally and morally 100%!!

LOL, a link to that site 'speaks' volumes..

Amen to the brother, Paypal will tell most of them to pi55 off, they have no case, there's now a beaut up thread who says he's taking them to the small claims court to recover his hundred quid...

I enjoy watching these crusades, for several reasons; firstly, as you rightly point out, the calibre of the sad two bob newbie is a real eye opener, they don't want to learn the job, they just want a one armed bandit system. It's always the principle, not the money, LOL, no it isn't, they can't afford to lose a couple of hundred quid, how would they tolerate a few grand drawdown, doggedly sticking to the plan (developed over a couple of years back and forward testing) whilst conditions return to the *norm* (their norm) for their system to perform?

They had "Black Wednesday" when the guys' calls failed, losses of 10-30 pips per trade, I've seen guys have a series of 20 losers with real 'hurt' money, good pro traders. We've all had drawdowns of serious percentages, some from self sabatoge, no chance of paypal 'tilling up on that eh? Perhaps we should sue ourselves..Irony is that when considering the 3Ms he's obviously practicing decent MM, the method is irrelevant, but there's no chance of these guys ever getting the mind right. They actualy moan when he doesn't trade, yep go on son, chase the market, feel the pain; "Fix the currency market for us Goddam it..find some fookin trades, that's what we signed up for!"

Why anyone would 'open up shop' to mentor these chumps en masse is beyond me, I suppose that's why the real mentors never advertise, you have to practically beg them to tutor. Tell ya what though buddy, this is why you should put them on the dailys (like over on the James 16 thread), tell 'em how it's gonna be from day one; "this is a six months expeirment, if you havn't got six months fuel then don't start the journey". The minute one of them kicks off about a single loss on cable of 250 pips, ban and ridicule the fool..

I've got a library of books and stuff that must have cost a couple of grand, I've probably parted with 500+ notes in trading rooms, don't regret one single purchase as all of it was *worth* it, you take responsibility for your actions. Given where I am now I can't have any regrets, and all of it added to my overall trading educashun and partially satisified my intellectual trading curiosity, a phenomena lost on this crowd.

This expenditure is not about direct performance, as there's a sub text to this trading journey, a road that has to be trodden that is lost on pricks like this... Trading, a birth by a thousand cuts..these guys never get over the first paper cut...

I thought you first came across as a tad arrogant but .......I find myself actually liking this post.

You seem to not want to accept the conclusions of those involved that this was a money making scam from day 1.

You seem to want to believe that this is a good guy having a bad run.

Why is that?

Hi, all
This is my 1st post here! Read all thats been voiced about TEC and Paul C!
Dont care if TEC is verging on criminal or just a poor loser using members to fine tune - lol - his system!
What I do care about is Graham Laurie @ cash-master.com hyping TEC to such a degree in early December! "A LIFE CHANGING OPPORTUNITY"
Anyway - GOOD NEWS - PP this am have refunded my £100 - Yippee :clap:
On a serious note, the TEC episode has spurred me on to learn, learn, and learn again how to decide my own trades and to decide my own destiny in future!

I was going to try and see if paypal would refund my £100, but seeing as Black Swan thinks £100 is measly,maybe he will refund everyone's money

I was going to try and see if paypal would refund my £100, but seeing as Black Swan thinks £100 is measly,maybe he will refund everyone's money

Its precisely this sort of attitude that prevents people who could help you from wasting their time dealing with you.
Its the cost of a couple of trading books FFS

You need to learn how to take a loss and move on

why is understanding the value of money,having an attitude,i don't remember asking for anyone's help,especially yours

why is understanding the value of money,having an attitude,i don't remember asking for anyone's help,especially yours

If you bought a book from amazon, would you send it back and ask for a refund if you didnt like it ?

Thats precisely what you are doing. You bought a service, it didnt work out for you, and now you want a refund.

Well said Stephen, a couple of posters appear to have gone wholly on the defensive regarding Trading Elite Club for no apparent reason, attacking other posters without good reason when all they want is what is rightfully theirs, a refund for promises not fulfilled.

Making assumptions that fellow posters cannot accept losses instead of understanding the anger of the group and the principle of the situation which is clearly there for all to see really makes me wonder, it sort of tells you the kind of people that they are, accepting of any old garbage without retort and fully expecting everyone to live by their rules.

I can only assume that they have some kind of vested interest in Trading Elite Club, perhaps they are Paul Chalmers mother & sister! :cheesy:

I can only assume that they have some kind of vested interest in Trading Elite Club, perhaps they are Paul Chalmers mother & sister! :cheesy:

If they're churning out market cannon fodder then yes I have a vested interest ! We need as many losers and we can get and Mr Chalmers seams to be doing a first class job.

The way you guys respond to losing your pocket money, or experiencing a couple of hundred pips in drawdown is simply hillarious.

I've said it before, this thread has massive educational value for anyone who cares to see it.

I probably wouldn't ask for a refund for a book, as i would have the chance to look at it first,unlike TEC,which was marketed,as some sort of cash machine,by parasites like Graham Laurie.

Hi KC,i would agree with you,it seems a few people think TEC, have done nothing wrong and its ok to rip people off and expect them to carry on, as its only £100.

If you bought a book from amazon, would you send it back and ask for a refund if you didnt like it ?

Thats precisely what you are doing. You bought a service, it didnt work out for you, and now you want a refund.

Why do you have such a problem with so many people on here? Why are you so concerned about who or what we are doing? We have come here from BizOpp to continue to discuss TEC and all you seem to do is put people down and post in your "know-it-all" manner about how great you are and what all of us need to do. Well we didn't ask for your advice.

I'm happy for you if you are the world's greatest trader but please now bugger off unless you have something constructive to say about the subject.

Your negativity and attitude are starting to grate...

(n)

If I bought a book from Amazon about the lakes of Africa and I got a book on The Temples of Rome, I would want a refund. Those who subscribed were shown and sold one thing and got another.
so money back please.

There have been some posters suggesting that instead of joining TEC, subscribers should get educated if they want to trade. Many signed up believing they would get that education and from someone who knew what they were doing. An education second to none was and still is quoted. None of the above have been delivered,
so money back please.

It has nothing to do with points, drawdowns, or just not working out.

for 100 pounds you have learnt a valuable lesson on greed and how it can cloud your judgement from what really is to what you really hope it is.

this is an important lesson in trading for you to learn that it is very easy to look at something thrugh rose tinted glasses withou knowing you are doing it.

another lesson is that you should understand what the payout profiles are for everyone involved in your trade whether its a trade or paying for a course. and if you don;t know the fool is then its prolly you.

sorry but i think you should all let it go. other people have paid thousands and thousands for the same thing so consider yourselves lucky that it was only 100 pounds.

if you cannot let the hundred pounds go and look forward for new learnings or cant accept that you are responsible for losing the money then you will find it very hard in trading.