The Next US President

-----

MARIJUANA has been legalized in several states for either recreational use or for medicinal purposes (Florida).

There are several marijuana stocks that might do well as a result.

http://marijuanastocks.com/

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/11/08/mari...ida-votes-will-further-legitimize-market.html

http://blackberrystocks.com/marijuanastocks.html

----

Mexican Peso drops to all time low...

The Mexican peso is getting clobbered as results of the U.S. election are coming in.
The country's currency crashed more than 11% to an all-time low Tuesday evening, as the U.S. election race tightened and the prospect of a Donald Trump presidency rose.

U.S. stock futures also tanked -- Dow futures fell 800 points -- as did other stock markets in Japan and China. Trump's anti-trade talk and his unpredictability has led to a great deal of apprehensiveness in the global markets.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/11/09/investing/mexican-peso-trump-us-election/index.html

Last edited:
Mexican Peso drops to all time low...

-----

MARIJUANA has been legalized in several states for either recreational use or for medicinal purposes (Florida).

There are several marijuana stocks that might do well as a result.

----

The Mexican peso is getting clobbered as results of the U.S. election are coming in.
The country's currency crashed more than 11% to an all-time low Tuesday evening, as the U.S. election race tightened and the prospect of a Donald Trump presidency rose.

U.S. stock futures also tanked -- Dow futures fell 800 points -- as did other stock markets in Japan and China. Trump's anti-trade talk and his unpredictability has led to a great deal of apprehensiveness in the global markets.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/11/09/investing/mexican-peso-trump-us-election/index.html

Well that was obvious. Mexico saw this coming. They sold off their pesos. A nation without much industry. Bloomberg foretold all of this. The CHF and JPY would strengthen. Commodities would soar. Equities would plummet. I sold all of my positions this morning right at the open.

Trump 244
Clinton 215

California voted to legalize marijuana, ban plastic bags (probably), raise taxes on the "wealthy?" making more than $250K. Oh, and apparently citizens don't care about a balanced budget. It looks like they are voting against requiring voter approval for expenditures above $2 billion. They approved non-English education in schools.

Last edited:
Good to see you boys took a lesson from the UK.

Take back control ;)

Yaaaay

I am hopeful that the EPL may revert to a truer representation of English talent. What a concept. English Premier League representing English talent. Visas may be revoked.

Where did Sir Doom and Gloom go for all of this?

Good to see you boys took a lesson from the UK.

Take back control ;)

Yaaaay

REUTERS conducted a poll that reveals just how upset the American people really are. As for Mainstream media – I warned that they have betrayed the people. Reuters has shown that 76% of the people no longer trust the mainstream media.

75 per cent agree that “America needs a strong leader to take the country back from the rich and powerful”

72 per cent agree “the American economy is rigged to advantage the rich and powerful”

68 per cent agree that “traditional parties and politicians don’t care about people like me”

76 per cent believe “the mainstream media is more interested in making money than telling the truth”

57 per cent feel that “more and more, I don’t identify with what America has become”

54 per cent feel “it is increasingly hard for someone like me to get ahead in America”

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/...uters-poll-shows-how-upset-people-are-in-usa/

I wish I could see Hitlery right now.........I wonder if she is crying or cussing out her 'posse'. She has a bad temper.

Hitlery can't even stand up for more than a few minutes and needs help stepping up 1,2 steps.

I WONDER......if she has to give a conciliation speech, if it will be on stage or broadcast from a distant location.

Her health is frail, the media has covered it up. The stress of failing might create new problems for her.

Her eyes don't line up in the same direction.

She also drinks a lot.....she might not be sober enough to give a speech tonight....seriously.

-----

Another Casualty............Canada's site for Immigration crashed.........lol.......it happens every 4 years...Hollywood swears they will leave the country if a Republican wins and nothing every happens.
Last year only 3400 or so people gave up their citizenship .......not an incredible amount for 320MN people.

Last edited:
I wish I was a fly on the wall by the Clintons

They just announced that Hillary will not return to her HQ in NYC tonight.....where thousands of people are gathered.......how is that for loyalty?

I still believe that the stress left her unfit to stand on a stage or she is too drunk to appear or her eyes are going cuckoo....

Podesta is telling everyone to go home.....that is the guy that went to an occult gathering that involved breast milk...........

They canceled the fireworks for her yesterday....

But is everyone forgetting? We still don't know if Trump will concede the win, we will have to wait and see ;)

Now recounting in Pennsylvania, not dodgy at all.

“Make America Great AGAIN!”

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!​

:clap: :clap: :clap:​

“Make America Great AGAIN!

No matter what you think about Donald Trump, after eight years of Obama the American voters knew that the alternative was much, much worse. Reading what the stupid bitter Hillary Clinton losers say about this vote is going to be as much fun as reading what the stupid bitter Brexit remain losers said after the vote.:LOL:

It's hard to believe !

Shock and horror

Democracy has delivered it's result.

:mad:

May turn out Russian hackers concocted the result ?

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!​

:clap: :clap: :clap:​

“Make America Great AGAIN!

No matter what you think about Donald Trump, after eight years of Obama the American voters knew that the alternative was much, much worse. Reading what the stupid bitter Hillary Clinton losers say about this vote is going to be as much fun as reading what the stupid bitter Brexit remain losers said after the vote.[emoji38]
It will be like the bremoaners all over again

Yen seems to be recovering. I never get bored of how any blip of news results in stupid moves in markets. So Trump wins and yen is being bought. What are they going to buy it for the next 4 years! It's comical

Brexit is totally different , what happened tonight is not brexit2 , the US has merely chose a new leader I don't see major changes .

not to everyone (y)

It appears the "Brexit Effect" is alive and well here in the USA!!!

So much for the pollsters who now have to figure out how to gage the anger of the public on both sides of the pond.

Peter

This one will take a couple of weeks to digest for me