The Next US President

Looks like the NEW lunacy reigns supreme. He will have won BOTH houses in Congress as well !

Next rung UP is King.

Our cousins across the pond have really gone and done it this time.

Was it desperation or inspiration ?

Anyone got any of those red pills left over ?

Last edited:
Looks like the NEW lunacy reigns supreme. He will have won BOTH houses in Congress as well !

Next rung UP is King.

Our cousins across the pond have really gone and done it this time.

Was it desperation or inspiration ?

The lesser of two evils, I suspect, with a lot of hope thrown in.

there will be significant change. They have the white house and the senate. Trump is going to change trade agreements, foreign policy, immigration, tax, and healthcare to name a few. These will affect the strength of the US economy which will have an impact on its currency and other markets.

Well done to the Republican party. I'm almost pleased as towards the end I was in two minds my self. (y)

I think on Balance small incremental changes better than major shocks and Clinton would have been better but I am sure Trump will be much more exciting.

Hope it works for America. Liked his acceptance speech very much.

Exciting times as we are truly at the cusp of a new era :)

breaking news:
President trump will restrict toyoto and honda to engine imports only
through this non compete samsung will also now be a cell phone parts company barred from selling cell phones to u.s. citizens....

german parliament is currently looking at a similar law to protect its auto sector

Well done to the Republican party. I'm almost pleased as towards the end I was in two minds my self. (y)

I think on Balance small incremental changes better than major shocks and Clinton would have been better but I am sure Trump will be much more exciting.

Hope it works for America. Liked his acceptance speech very much.

Exciting times as we are truly at the cusp of a new era :)

Heartily agree with that. It's good that the US as well as the UK has now rejected the ruling elite that were so good at knowing what was good for themselves but not your average white-van man. This election result opens up significant opportunities for both of our countries. Now let's see if the Europeans have got the bottle to do anything in their coming elections.

Privileged people calling less privileged people "stupid" doesn't seem to be working...

If Trump means what he says, the odds of a recession during the next four years are well above 50%, which would be most damaging to the most economically vulnerable of his supporters.

Be careful what you wish for.

Truth in numbers

If Trump means what he says, the odds of a recession during the next four years are well above 50%, which would be most damaging to the most economically vulnerable of his supporters.

When you look deep into the facts and figures, America has been in recession for almost the entire Obama Presidency. At best, it has been the worst "recovery" on record...THIS is why the Democrats lost.

When you look deep into the facts and figures, America has been in recession for almost the entire Obama Presidency. At best, it has been the worst "recovery" on record...THIS is why the Democrats lost.

Unfortunately, that has nothing to do with it.

Hatred and ignorance trump tolerance and understanding.

In a major sense, the Democratic party handed this to Trump because of Obama's lack of leadership and their choice of candidate.

That's the way the cookie crumbles so let's not moan too much and get on with coping with an inward looking and intolerant American govt.

It is what it is.

But when did any politician ever do what he says?

But when did any politician ever do what he says?

This chap has obviously failed to keep US moving forward and failed in making it Great again.

However, Trump said he'll lower taxes so that's likely to be easier than raising it.

All eyes on Government debt. :whistling

Hatred and ignorance trump tolerance and understanding.

In a major sense, the Democratic party handed this to Trump because of Obama's lack of leadership and their choice of candidate.

That's the way the cookie crumbles so let's not moan too much and get on with coping with an inward looking and intolerant American govt.

It is what it is.

Actually the Democratic party handed this to the Republicans when the Dems abandoned the working class thirty years ago. What is ironic is that Trump's supporters believe that the Repubs are the party of the working class when it's the Repubs that got them into the situation in which they find themselves in the first place.