The Next US President

I see the Pope has told off Trump about building high walls to keep the Mexicans out !
But then Crapitalism is very anti Christian and purely selfish.

I see the Pope has told off Trump about building high walls to keep the Mexicans out !

Throwing spaghetti against the wall to see what sticks. :LOL:

I would really enjoy watching you try to explain your statement. :smart:

Mr Capitalist Trump has already stopped using the muslim word in his talk since the muslim owner of a Trump Tower in a mulsim country wrote him a personal letter.

If he ever is elected he'll be the first one opening the borders to let as many cheap labour into US as may fit within its borders. :idea:

Mr Capitalist Trump has already stopped using the muslim word in his talk since the muslim owner of a Trump Tower in a mulsim country wrote him a personal letter.

If he ever is elected he'll be the first one opening the borders to let as many cheap labour into US as may fit within its borders. :idea:

It seems you never learn your lesson and nobody here makes you either. :eek:

It seems you never learn your lesson and nobody here makes you either. :eek:

Dear hhiusa,

After your last complaint I have received another infraction from T2W staff.

In response, I apologised and said I will place you on ignore; not posting on any of your threads or respond to any of your posts.

I had done this before but noticed you use my name in your posts and take snipes and participate in 'mud slinging' to use your expression.

I notice you have immediately after no less than two days, have done the same again responding to a blog with some silly response which I find offensive in contrast to all your ad hominem lectures!

Do you really need to quote me in your posts or respond to my posts to present your opinions, ideas or arguments? I think not.

I would like to kindly ask you not to mention my name or respond to my posts in use of your arguments as there is no value, in exchanges based on our history on these boards.

Best regards,
Mike

The Donald seems to be temperamentally incapable of accepting an alternative idea, or of accepting criticism.
His knee-jerk offensiveness to anyone who challenges him makes him a dangerous candidate in an already volatile world.

You can never find a book depository overlooking a plaza when you need one.

The Donald seems to be temperamentally incapable of accepting an alternative idea, or of accepting criticism.
His knee-jerk offensiveness to anyone who challenges him makes him a dangerous candidate in an already volatile world.

You can never find a book depository overlooking a plaza when you need one.

Yes very true and he gradually seems to be learning the art of politics of bending the spoken word...

Donald Trump praises Pope Francis after spat over US-Mexico wall

Donald Trump has heaped praise on the Pope hours after an extraordinary spat with the pontiff over the billionaire’s plan to build a wall on the US-Mexico border.

What he meant with 'disgraceful' was that the pope is really a 'wonderful guy' and some words got lost in translation :LOL:

Forget a week being a long time in politics, seems couple of hours is enough for Mr Trump to change his soiled pants. :cheesy:

Trump still has an impressive lead over all the other Republican candidates. He has 17 delegates. Cruz is in second place with 11 delegates. Trump is also expected to win the South Carolina and Nevada primaries.
Screen_Shot_2016_02_19_at_3_55_54_PM.png

CNN
Screen_Shot_2016_02_19_at_3_53_57_PM.png
Screen_Shot_2016_02_19_at_3_54_18_PM.png

Hillary Clinton still has a huge lead.

Dear hhiusa,

In response, I apologised and said I will place you on ignore; not posting on any of your threads or respond to any of your posts.

I had done this before but noticed you use my name in your posts and take snipes and participate in 'mud slinging' to use your expression.

I notice you have immediately after no less than two days, have done the same again responding to a blog with some silly response which I find offensive in contrast to all your ad hominem lectures!

Do you really need to quote me in your posts or respond to my posts to present your opinions, ideas or arguments? I think not.

I would like to kindly ask you not to mention my name or respond to my posts in use of your arguments as there is no value, in exchanges based on our history on these boards.

Best regards,
Mike

Hear hear

I've had Ad Chumpie on ignore now for days ! I think he spoils any thread that has even a whiff of criticism of the USA. Noone is perfect. Some are unable to cope with a bit of constructive criticism, let alone learn from it.
The mods should gather up his posts into one corner imho ?

Can some one tell me just how many sets of negatives trump has got in his safe ?

I am in utter disbelief how far he has got so far .......

Seriously ??......this guy running the most powerful country in the world ?

Seriously ?......I keep expecting will Ferrell to run out as his running mate

N

it appears HH 's "like" button has disappeared , which can only mean one thing around these parts...

Yes very true and he gradually seems to be learning the art of politics of bending the spoken word...

Donald Trump praises Pope Francis after spat over US-Mexico wall

Donald Trump has heaped praise on the Pope hours after an extraordinary spat with the pontiff over the billionaire’s plan to build a wall on the US-Mexico border.

What he meant with 'disgraceful' was that the pope is really a 'wonderful guy' and some words got lost in translation :LOL:

Forget a week being a long time in politics, seems couple of hours is enough for Mr Trump to change his soiled pants. :cheesy:

Mark cuban even mentioned how in private the guy boasts on how well he can 'play the game'
The establishment is being victimized by the same tools they used to dumb down society. Even if he got into office, he would only realize the us government makes the mob guys he's worked with look catholic nuns.

I would like to know what the candidates would do to KIm in N. Korea if elected ?

Let him destroy a city or two ? Or go after him straight off ?

Dear hhiusa,

Best regards,
Mike
yeah but him and that irish guy(disappeared)set the forums on fire with their trading and the no stop loss method.Few people have the intelligence to adopt that method gang.;)(y):devilish:

2016-03-01 Super Tuesday
It looks like Trump will dominate Super Tuesday.

Florida
Trump 78%
Rubio 20%

Virginia
Trump 82%
Rubio 13%

Georgia
Trump 85%
Rubio 8%

Screen_Shot_2016_02_25_at_8_50_54_AM.png
Screen_Shot_2016_02_25_at_8_50_59_AM.png

2016-03-01 Super Tuesday
It looks like Trump will dominate Super Tuesday.

Florida
Trump 78%
Rubio 20%

Virginia
Trump 82%
Rubio 13%

Georgia
Trump 85%
Rubio 8%

Screen_Shot_2016_02_25_at_8_50_54_AM.png
Screen_Shot_2016_02_25_at_8_50_59_AM.png

All these figures you keep on quoting.:LOL:

You do realise, that even if the Duck wins the Republican nomination, that this ensures a democrat win in the race for the presidency. There are at least 30% of Republican voters who will vote Democrat just to keep Trump out.

Hilarious spectacle this is !
It will end up the most one sided contest in recent memory :LOL:

http://www.oddschecker.com/politics/us-politics/us-presidential-election-2016/winner

Last edited: