The Next US President

What Mr Hihi rude??? Never! He doesn't sling mud or call people rude names at all. His just simply well informed hyper smart, well read, educated, bred and everything else under the sun that is pure and good like good ol latin. :LOL:
two
spaces

Your post did make me laff Pat... My sympathies and I do share your sentiments.
two
spaces

Do you think he'll be offended if we ask for a pic of his ears? :cheesy:

He is on ignore for a week !

Screen_Shot_2016_02_11_at_8_46_14_AM.png
Screen_Shot_2016_02_11_at_8_49_14_AM.png

This is for you @Atilla and @Pat494 :LOL:
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/immigration-reform
Immigration
  1. A nation without borders is not a nation. There must be a wall across the southern border.
  2. A nation without laws is not a nation. Laws passed in accordance with our Constitutional system of government must be enforced.
  3. A nation that does not serve its own citizens is not a nation. Any immigration plan must improve jobs, wages and security for all Americans.
  4. Make Mexico Pay For The Wall
  5. Defend The Laws And Constitution Of The United States
  6. Triple the number of ICE officers.
    1. Only approximately 5,000 officers and agents within ICE perform the lion’s share of ICE’s immigration mission
    2. Approximately 5,000 officers in ICE cover 50 states, Puerto Rico and Guam, and are attempting to enforce immigration law against 11 million illegal aliens already in the interior of the United States.
  7. Nationwide e-verify.
  8. Mandatory return of all criminal aliens.
    1. Illegal aliens apprehended crossing the border must be detained until they are sent home, no more catch-and-release.
  9. Detention—not catch-and-release.
  10. Defund sanctuary cities.
    1. Cut-off federal grants to any city which refuses to cooperate with federal law enforcement.
  11. Enhanced penalties for overstaying a visa
    1. Millions of people come to the United States on temporary visas but refuse to leave, without consequence.
    2. Individuals who refuse to leave at the time their visa expires should be subject to criminal penalties
  12. End birthright citizenship.
    1. This remains the biggest magnet for illegal immigration.
    2. By a 2:1 margin, voters say it’s the wrong policy, including Harry Reid who said “no sane country” would give automatic citizenship to the children of illegal immigrants.
  13. Increase prevailing wage for H-1Bs
  14. Requirement to hire American workers first
    1. Too many visas, like the H-1B, have no such requirement. In the year 2015, with 92 million Americans outside the workforce and incomes collapsing, we need companies to hire from the domestic pool of unemployed. Petitions for workers should be mailed to the unemployment office, not USCIS.
  15. Refugee program for American children.

I am so happy that you put me on ignore @Pat494 and @Atilla. Perhaps, this thread will actually go an entire week without any ridiculous posts of pictures or mentions of Star Trek.
:clap:

He is on ignore for a week !

I never took much notice of his dribble anyhow. Guys a cookie.

He has stopped rabbiting on about the UK, Birmingham and spelling errors though.

Good entertainment but can become a repetition bore.

I was thinking Trump is really a paradox. Because here is a 'supposedly' super clever man and yet his support base comprises of trailer trash, red knecks and tea party off your rocker mad hatters.

For a country full of immigrants I wouldn't be surprised if some kind of rift starts out as to who the true American is? I can see them out doing each other. Wouldn't be surprised if we'll soon find a house with two flags outside, when just the one to remind us we are in the US of A will do.

Perhaps there is a hope for the red Indians after all.

I never took much notice of his dribble anyhow. Guys a cookie.

He has stopped rabbiting on about the UK, Birmingham and spelling errors though.

Good entertainment but can become a repetition bore.

I was thinking Trump is really a paradox. Because here is a 'supposedly' super clever man and yet his support base comprises of trailer trash, red knecks and tea party off your rocker mad hatters.

For a country full of immigrants I wouldn't be surprised if some kind of rift starts out as to who the true American is? I can see them out doing each other. Wouldn't be surprised if we'll soon find a house with two flags outside, when just the one to remind us we are in the US of A will do.

Perhaps there is a hope for the red Indians after all.

Sanity may prevail but don't bet on it imho.

I see Trader 333 is having a look at the situation. He made a Horlicks of it last time but may get it right this time given a fair wind.

hhi starts it and then complains to the mods ( probably to his Mum too ) about others. Most unfair. Oh well not to worry about such minor irrelevences.

Last edited:
So much for being on ignore. I am flattered that you continue to talk about me my puerile Trekkie.

Triple the number of ICE officers.
Only approximately 5,000 officers and agents within ICE perform the lion’s share of ICE’s immigration mission
Approximately 5,000 officers in ICE cover 50 states, Puerto Rico and Guam, and are attempting to enforce immigration law against 11 million illegal aliens already in the interior of the United States.

I would also ask that Trump add childhood obesity to child endangerment laws.

Sanity may prevail but don't bet on it imho.

I see Trader 333 is having a look at the situation. He made a Horlicks of it last time but may get it right this time given a fair wind.

hhi starts it and then complains to the mods ( probably to his Mum too ) about others. Most unfair. Oh well not to worry about such minor irrelevences.

Agreed, I was shocked and stunned he was given a platform to roll with his aryan tripe.

Guy disses the whole of humanity outside of Northern Europe and then gets sensitive skin about being called an effing idiot by me just another freaking nomad who doesn't give a flying fluff about borders or nationalities, who happens to find him self in the coolest country in the World... Great Britannia (y)

When I visited Washington DC I was made to stand in a queue with a banner for Aliens. I may be a turban wearing git but I am no alien ;)

Agreed, I was shocked and stunned he was given a platform to roll with his aryan tripe.

Guy disses the whole of humanity outside of Northern Europe and then gets sensitive skin about being called an effing idiot by me just another freaking nomad who doesn't give a flying fluff about borders or nationalities, who happens to find him self in the coolest country in the World... Great Britannia (y)

When I visited Washington DC I was made to stand in a queue with a banner for Aliens. I may be a turban wearing git but I am no alien ;)

What exactly did I start. It is not my fault that you are offended Trump's views or my support of his views. You have been doing the most mudslinging. Do you ever do anything besides mudsling? Here is proof of your mudslinging behavior.

WATF -

:LOL: - You need some serious help - :LOL:

'Your' bordering on the stupid insane imo.

Get a handle on your self, jerkoff or do something to chill as in all honesty your rants are reaching epic portions.

Wondering if I should report your posts for abuse as you did mine? What do you think?

Two most frequently used words in your language has to be logic and fallacies. Shame you don't known what they mean??? You really should ask for your money back.

Have you considered auditioning for the next Star Trek movie

Fancy that! I expect people to make non-fallacious statements. There is no point in posting something if you are not going to use logic.

Assuming you have a positive view, have you ever conducted a litmus test on your urine and what result did you get?

Wow! Another irrelevant mudslinging post from you. Why are you talking about urine in the Next US President thread?

I'd be interested to know what happens to my contributions and how they get converted to free money.

Can't wait. Priceless entertainment... :LOL:

Same ol sh1t :sleep:

You really do have your head up all the dark places.

You're no more interested in a decent debate than Trump is interested in serving and representing people running for president.

Prove this prove that, evidence here evidence there. :sleep:

You are one sad petulant jevunile. Do you have a girlfriend? ;)

I did read two of them and scanned the third. I've studied the subject matter too you moron.

I'm also one such specimen amongst many others that contradicts your BS.

Time to put you on ignore again. One can only stomach so much of your tripe.
(n)

Saw on Sky News a US Tv Trump parody with Jonny Depp playing the part of the Donald - Loads of make up etc on and no way would you think it was Depp underneath - He did look very similar

Will give Trump praise on a couple of things though - he's 70 yrs old this year and he's till going strong with loads of energy and go - must be due to all the good life and younger woman etc and maybe now he's starting to forget how many people he's paid off and thinks nobody will ever find out - and if they do - he will pay them off as well - lol

Saw on Sky News a US Tv Trump parody with Jonny Depp playing the part of the Donald - Loads of make up etc on and no way would you think it was Depp underneath - He did look very similar

Will give Trump praise on a couple of things though - he's 70 yrs old this year and he's till going strong with loads of energy and go - must be due to all the good life and younger woman etc and maybe now he's starting to forget how many people he's paid off and thinks nobody will ever find out - and if they do - he will pay them off as well - lol

Absolutely! Says so many dumb things and I would have guessed smart people would endorse his perspective but do they? No he has to pay Sarah lipstick on a pig Payne to endorse him, having insulted women. How crazy is that?

People hang on Warren Buffet's every word. Brilliant man in character, stature and wealth in every aspect of the word.

On the other hand we have Donald Trump. Totally the opposite.

Re: North Korea he said he'll apply pressure on China to sort Kim out. :eek:

He obviously hasn't worked it out that it is China feeding North Korea to be a thorn on US rear in response to dispute in the Pacific Ocean over gas deposits with the Japanese.

Not to mention dispute with Russia and Japan too.

These are simply proxy wars as it is far too dangerous to get tangled with China or Russia so if there ever is any chest beating it will be conducted between the super powers over proxy countries like Syria, North Korea and Japan.

He is about clued up on foreign affairs and policies as he is about what true capitalism. Not competition but corruption and coercion.

Can't wait to find out how much tax his paid???

Last edited:
Why on Earth does it matter how much or how little tax he paid? That is a circumstantial ad hominem. A Circumstantial ad Hominem is a fallacy because a person's interests and circumstances have no bearing on the truth or falsity of the claim being made.

Examples
  1. "She asserts that we need more military spending, but that is false, since she is only saying it because she is a Republican."
  2. "Bill claims that tax breaks for corporations increases development. Of course, Bill is the CEO of a corporation."

Absolutely! Says so many dumb things and I would have guessed smart people would endorse his perspective but do they? No he has to pay Sarah lipstick on a pig Payne to endorse him, having insulted women. How crazy is that?

People hang on Warren Buffet's every word. Brilliant man in character, stature and wealth in every aspect of the word.

On the other hand we have Donald Trump. Totally the opposite.

Re: North Korea he said he'll apply pressure on China to sort Kim out. :eek:

He obviously hasn't worked it out that it is China feeding North Korea to be a thorn on US rear in response to dispute in the Pacific Ocean over gas deposits with the Japanese.

Not to mention dispute with Russia and Japan too.

These are simply proxy wars as it is far too dangerous to get tangled with China or Russia so if there ever is any chest beating it will be conducted between the super powers over proxy countries like Syria, North Korea and Japan.

He is about clued up about foreign affairs and policies as he is about what true capitalism is. Not competition but corruption and coercion.

Can't wait to find out how much tax his paid???

Not to mention the fact that he probably doesn't know that the executive branch of government has been in decline with regards to power since the Woodrow Wilson era. Would definitely pay to see him with the cia director on the first day on the job "Sir No such program exists",
"But so and so said to me this and this"
"Sir no such program exists"
goes to the guy who told him the info
"They say it doesn't exist"
"Really? That's what they say about everything, welcome to government"

Not to mention the fact that he probably doesn't know that the executive branch of government has been in decline with regards to power since the Woodrow Wilson era. Would definitely pay to see him with the cia director on the first day on the job "Sir No such program exists",
"But so and so said to me this and this"
"Sir no such program exists"
goes to the guy who told him the info
"They say it doesn't exist"
"Really? That's what they say about everything, welcome to government"

I'd be very interested to know how he conducts him self with personnel working for him.

Never liked Bush junior but even he had measured replies and came across as having politically astute awareness. Trump campaigns on his cowboy spurs - tell it like it is stance. :rolleyes:

The probability that Donald Trump will get the GOP presidential nomination has risen. This is good news for immigration reform. :clap:

These things are closer to becoming a reality.
  1. Triple the number of ICE officers.
    There are not enough people policing the borders. Why should hard working Americans have to pay for people who get paid under the table, do not pay taxes, use our facilities and send money back home.
  2. Nationwide e-verify.
    Some Americans are not completely innocent in all of this. Employers should get in trouble for hiring undocumented workers.
  3. Defund sanctuary cities.
  4. Enhanced penalties for overstaying a visa
  5. End birthright citizenship.

Screen_Shot_2016_02_11_at_2_54_46_PM.png

The probability that Donald Trump will get the GOP presidential nomination has risen. This is good news for immigration reform. :clap:

These things are closer to becoming a reality.
  1. Triple the number of ICE officers.
    There are not enough people policing the borders. Why should hard working Americans have to pay for people who get paid under the table, do not pay taxes, use our facilities and send money back home.
  2. Nationwide e-verify.
    Some Americans are not completely innocent in all of this. Employers should get in trouble for hiring undocumented workers.
  3. Defund sanctuary cities.
  4. Enhanced penalties for overstaying a visa
  5. End birthright citizenship.

Screen_Shot_2016_02_11_at_2_54_46_PM.png

This is mainstream information. The most profound problem right now is the debt but not they way you look at it from the surface. If you go to the DOD website you will notice that the defense budget is a little bit above the debt payments made by the US. Once the debt payment surpasses the defense budget historians will mark this as a starting point in US power when you look at Hegemony. Since we have been in debt before we are closely reaching the point of debt compared to that of WW2 but one thing is strikingly different Growth forecasts show that we will never see anything like the 50's or 60's so basically if the US doesn't implode in 2020's then you can expect something to crack in the early 2030's. But no worries the kids will take care of it

This is mainstream information. The most profound problem right now is the debt but not they way you look at it from the surface. If you go to the DOD website you will notice that the defense budget is a little bit above the debt payments made by the US. Once the debt payment surpasses the defense budget historians will mark this as a starting point in US power when you look at Hegemony. Since we have been in debt before we are closely reaching the point of debt compared to that of WW2 but one thing is strikingly different Growth forecasts show that we will never see anything like the 50's or 60's so basically if the US doesn't implode in 2020's then you can expect something to crack in the early 2030's. But no worries the kids will take care of it

Putting your fallacious ad consequentiam statement about debt aside, the US will remain the hegemon. People will continue to look to us for answers. As such, they will continue to buy our debt, even if it is a pile of worthless BBB and below mortgage backed securities as was the case in 2008. Countries will still continue to want to buy our debt even if it were to be laced with metaphorical hemlock. :LOL:

(Belief in) p leads to good consequences.
(Where the good consequences are irrelevant to the truth of p.)
Therefore, p is true.

(Belief in) p leads to bad consequences.
(Where the bad consequences are irrelevant to the falsity of p.)
Therefore, p is false.

Putting your fallacious ad consequentiam statement about debt aside, the US will remain the hegemon. People will continue to look to us for answers. As such, they will continue to buy our debt, even if it is a pile of worthless BBB and below mortgage backed securities as was the case in 2008. Countries will still continue to want to buy our debt even if it were to be laced with metaphorical hemlock. :LOL:

(Belief in) p leads to good consequences.
(Where the good consequences are irrelevant to the truth of p.)
Therefore, p is true.

(Belief in) p leads to bad consequences.
(Where the bad consequences are irrelevant to the falsity of p.)
Therefore, p is false.

Where do you use? I'm suspecting acid but I could be wrong. The Convergence of power and intellect from east to west began in the 1500's and now officially has been declared over. The graphs will show you that income in the us compared to china or income in the uk compared to india has been increasing for a few centuries. That has reached peak and now is declining, where chinese and indian pay is increasing relative to us or ok. Add to that production and work ethic in these nations....they are working much more hours than us and patents are in the increase for these nations. Remember I told you that the Convergence is over, WHICH is the transfer of wealth and power. I did not say that power will go to india or china or the east for that matter. I'm just saying the US good times are over and the decline is here to stay for a long time.

Where do you use? I'm suspecting acid but I could be wrong.
Beginning an argument by stating that someone uses drugs, only shows ignorance, not to mention that it is an ad hominem abusive fallacy. If you are not going to use logic, why bother posting anything?

The Convergence of power and intellect from east to west began in the 1500's and now officially has been declared over.
:confused:

Who cares. Why is this even relevant. This is an irrelevant conclusion fallacy. Throwing out irrelevant facts will not make you sound smart. The fact that the convergence of power and intellect from east to west may now be over is completely irrelevant to who is going to win the US presidential election. :smart:

The graphs will show you that income in the us compared to china or income in the uk compared to india has been increasing for a few centuries. That has reached peak and now is declining, where chinese and indian pay is increasing relative to us or ok.

What graphs? Who cares. Why is this even relevant. This is an irrelevant conclusion fallacy. Throwing out irrelevant facts will not make you sound smart. How is income relevant to the discussion here?

Additionally, to what income do you refer? According to the World Bank, the US, the UK and China have all grown approximately at the same rate. They have all increased their GDP by a little more than 2% per year.

Let us look at the debt-to-GDP ratios. The US and the UK are pretty much in the same boat there. It does not matter that the US has rising debt. What currently matters is the situation at hand right now.

I hope the US keeps on spending the money that other countries keep sending here to finance our American dream. Even if you think that America will loose its place as the hegemon. The facts remains that it has not come to pass.

Screen_Shot_2015_06_09_at_12_23_56_PM.png

http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/GC.DOD.TOTL.GD.ZS/countries/1W-US-GB-GR-PT-CY-IT?display=graph

Last edited:
relative!
relative to those countries!!!!! You mentioned US hegemony will remain when it has been in the decline. You mention debt to GDP, YES!
debt to GDP is irrelevant when you look at countries that are still doing ok like japan with astronomical figures but I clearly stated that HISTORIANS look at defense spending relative to debt payments. You just dismiss everything as irrelevent or not logical but you seem to want to sound smart, with this bias...I think that you sound irrelevant. The fact that you don't agree with anything I just stated means either
A. The people WAAAAAAAAY smarter than me are wrong and you know much more
This is including but not limited to NIall ferguson, Chomsky, Paul Kennedy and Geoffary Warner
B. You are on some sort of acid trip that I envy

I seriously can't stand your graphs because it IS IN FACT IRRELEVANT. We can start this debate when reforms on spending start happening and as I can see, the idiots in congress either don't have the balls to do it or are just as incompetent as you and see nothing wrong