Terrorism????...Blame America!!!!

Re: Terrorism: One giant rort

Sounds crazy, and a system that needs serious work. But in fairness, how many major terrorist attacks have there been in the US post-9/11?

Where they have failed I don't think it was a failure of intelligence. For example, Major Hasan slipped through simply because of deliberate PC blindness.

They could do it better but they are doing something right.

The Trade Tower terrorist act of the 90s was a similar sob story but it failed to launch a war.

Loose Change 2

Likes of Dick Chaney has such contempt to public gullibility he even scheduled a terrorist training event on the same day as the attacks where airliners would fly into sky scrapers. He even ordered Norad to stand down.

Listen to the transcript of confused personnel here...

9/11 could have been averted too and I believe it was an inside job that was given the go ahead to justify stupid Axis of Evil agenda for reshaping the ME with efforts to knock out Suriye, Iraq and Iran. However, the plot failed in shock and awe. Read all about it in Richard Clarke's book Against All Enemies

Ex-MI5 chief: Tony Blair was warned Iraq invasion would fuel terror

This is a no-brainer really - unless you happen to be a politician... :mad:

To think they wanted the MI5 to contribute into their dossier stating it would make UK safer protecting us from all those mad nutters.

When will people wake up.

The enemy is within.

The Trade Tower terrorist act of the 90s was a similar sob story but it failed to launch a war.

The enemy is within.

Hi Atilla,

What do you mean by "sob story"?

Just to clarify, do you think 9/11 was comitted by Western agents? If so, who? The US Government, Israel, etc? And what was their purpose?

Hi Atilla,

What do you mean by "sob story"?

Just to clarify, do you think 9/11 was comitted by Western agents? If so, who? The US Government, Israel, etc? And what was their purpose?

White Flag incident. Inside job.

If you are genuinely interested and care - there is enough material there read and find out for your self.

http://www.911truth.org/

Wanted to know what your opinion was. Also what you mean by "sob story".

Get a ruler, protractor and a calculator sit down with a nice cup of coffee and watch and read the articles - see if you can work it out... :cheesy:

Get a ruler, protractor and a calculator sit down with a nice cup of coffee and watch and read the articles - see if you can work it out... :cheesy:

So you subscribe to the views on the website you linked to?

And what do you mean by "sob story"?

David Kelly - Suicide or Murder???

I'd be interested in your views on this piece of news DD...

New call for Dr David Kelly inquest

Basically - this was the one man who could have STOPPED the case for war with Iraq.

I've recently heard that Hutton requested all evidence regarding this case be locked up for 70 years preventing public access.

WHY would that be?

David Kelly - Suicide or Murder???

Re: David Kelly - Suicide or Murder???

Suicide!

Let him rest in peace.

dd

David Kelly is already at peace... It is the rest of the devilish lying *******s - tampering with the course of justice that we need to work on.

Also to educate the masses who think our precious governments are whiter than white and wouldn't lie to us - or hurt us with intent. Dissapointed in your reply if I may say so. :(

1. An inquest was suspended by Lord Falconer, then lord chancellor. Unusually, no coroner’s inquest was held into his death.

2. The Hutton inquiry applied a less stringent test than would have been used in an inquest, where a coroner has to be sure "beyond reasonable doubt" that a person intended to kill themselves.

3. Two ambulance crew said there was very little blood and they could not understand how he could have bled to death.

4. And last week, the first interview with the policeman who found Dr Kelly’s body cast further doubt on the verdict that he died of blood loss. Detective Constable Graham Coe revealed he had not seen ‘much blood’ around the body. DC Coe, 63, also said police searched Dr Kelly’s home the day after his death for papers ‘of a sensitive nature’ about Iraq.

5. No finger printers were found on the knife that was said to have been used in cutting his wrist.

6. In January, five doctors who made an application to the Oxford coroner to have the inquest reopened, were told that Hutton made a ruling in 2003 to keep medical reports and photographs closed for 70 years.

7. ‘A fatal haemorrhage from a *severed ulnar artery is so improb*able that more evidence was essential before such a conclusion could be reached,’ says Dr Powers.

8. A close female confidante of Dr Kelly believed it was impossible for him to have killed himself by slashing his wrist because his right cutting hand was too weak to slice into steak.

The Hutton report concluded he died from loss of blood after cutting his left wrist with a blunt gardening knife and taking an overdose of painkiller co-proxamol

Mockery of justice!

Dr Kelly was a brilliant man who did his best for his country. We owe it to him and ourselves to discover the true cause of his death

In this powerfully argued article, doctor and barrister Dr Michael Powers QC explains why justice demands an inquest is held

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-inquest.html?ito=feeds-newsxml#ixzz0wcOBdK8s

Oh what's the point? Even if they did open another investigation into the David Kelly case and decided it was suicide you still wouldn't be happy.

There's much more interesting stuff knocking about at the moment.

You want a fresh conspiracy theory to get all excited about? How about this one?

This wikileaks business, publishing the identities of all those Afghans on the internet. The whole thing has been set up by the US Government to give them the excuse and moral obligation to stay on in Afghanistan for decades.

There you go, see what you can do with that one.

dd

Oh what's the point? Even if they did open another investigation into the David Kelly case and decided it was suicide you still wouldn't be happy.

There's much more interesting stuff knocking about at the moment.

You want a fresh conspiracy theory to get all excited about? How about this one?

This wikileaks business, publishing the identities of all those Afghans on the internet. The whole thing has been set up by the US Government to give them the excuse and moral obligation to stay on in Afghanistan for decades.

There you go, see what you can do with that one.

dd

Governments do not run on 'moral' obligation... Nor do politicians... :!:

You still banging that conspiracy drum then? ;)

I fail to see the conspiracy in David Kelly's case. Just pure facts and motive for murder or assasination.

The police do not close cases until solved. This one is still open based on the evidence and facts on the ground.

Where are Tony Blair, Lord Falconer and Lord Hutton now? Men of outstanding achievement, status and wealth???

I reckon this one will be dragged on until next elections when it may come to a head and remind us how shiite the Labour government (supported by the Conservatives) was to take us into an illegal war. Many of those in the cabinet back then - will no doubt be also running for election.

Come on the Tories!!! :cheesy:

They came, they destroyed and then they got up and left...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/wor...aq-soldier-hollers-won.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

No connection to 9/11!
No WMD!

But hey they leave behind a democracy - A US friendly puppet regime...

Was it worth it?

Mr Blair thinks financially a resounding yes. Who are we to think or believe otherwise. His conscious is clear too as he did what he believed was right contrary to all evidence.

If that man had a conscience he would put a bullet in his head :idea:

I believe that Dr.Kelly was a good man in an important position who stated his disagreement with powerful figures and got in the hands of the media. It was a good story.

I believe that he was threatened with his job, pension rights, etc. unless he shut up and I thought, at the time, that he had been driven to suicide.

If it was, however, murder, it would not surprise me in the least.

They came, they destroyed and then they got up and left...

....and now the killing will really ramp up! :LOL:

I've said it before and Ill say it again, the biggest victims of Muslims are Muslims themselves!

The killing of the next 10 years will make the killing of the last decade look like a drop in the ocean.

dd

....and now the killing will really ramp up! :LOL:

I've said it before and Ill say it again, the biggest victims of Muslims are Muslims themselves!

The killing of the next 10 years will make the killing of the last decade look like a drop in the ocean.

dd

Perhaps - and maybe not... Even the enemies of Saddam have openly acknowledged that life under his governance was better than what has been.

I concur there is now a power vacuum which can either produce more violance or if the Sunni and Shias can agree maybe not.

However, you can bet your last dollar that the medling will not stop with the Kurds being used as pawns in this game. Obviously it is all about oil and absolutely nothing to do with democracy. Who ever can muster control and promise the US/UK some return for their blood letting will probably be re-instated. I fear the Kurds going to be left isolated having supported the US all the way.

All this is just tribalism. The European wars through out the centuries had nothing to do with Christ. Roman Catholics v Christians or Protestants againts Catholics - same ol BS... It is all about self interest and butchery. Settling scores and influencing stupid minds. Culminating in the two world wars.

Muslims are no different - equally stupid. Just a question of which gang you
belong to so one can have a better chance of staying alive a little longer...

I reckon religion has absolutely nothing to do with it all.

I believe that Dr.Kelly was a good man in an important position who stated his disagreement with powerful figures and got in the hands of the media. It was a good story.

I believe that he was threatened with his job, pension rights, etc. unless he shut up and I thought, at the time, that he had been driven to suicide.

If it was, however, murder, it would not surprise me in the least.

Pathologist says David Kelly's death 'textbook suicide'
Dr David Kelly in 2003 Dr Kelly was the source of a BBC report casting doubt on government claims about Iraq's weapons

The death of Iraq weapons expert David Kelly was a "textbook case" of suicide, according to the pathologist who performed the post-mortem examination.

Well this is bizarre news indeed.

If this is textbook suicide perhaps this pathologist can explain - following points which are textbook steps in most cases...

1. An inquest was suspended by Lord Falconer, then lord chancellor. Unusually, no coroner’s inquest was held into his death.

2. The Hutton inquiry applied a less stringent test than would have been used in an inquest, where a coroner has to be sure "beyond reasonable doubt" that a person intended to kill themselves.

3. Two ambulance crew said there was very little blood and they could not understand how he could have bled to death.

4. And last week, the first interview with the policeman who found Dr Kelly’s body cast further doubt on the verdict that he died of blood loss. Detective Constable Graham Coe revealed he had not seen ‘much blood’ around the body. DC Coe, 63, also said police searched Dr Kelly’s home the day after his death for papers ‘of a sensitive nature’ about Iraq.

5. No finger printers were found on the knife that was said to have been used in cutting his wrist.

6. In January, five doctors who made an application to the Oxford coroner to have the inquest reopened, were told that Hutton made a ruling in 2003 to keep medical reports and photographs closed for 70 years.

7. ‘A fatal haemorrhage from a *severed ulnar artery is so improb*able that more evidence was essential before such a conclusion could be reached,’ says Dr Powers.

8. A close female confidante of Dr Kelly believed it was impossible for him to have killed himself by slashing his wrist because his right cutting hand was too weak to slice into steak.

There is absolutely nothing that is textbook regular or normal course of process and events in the investigation of a suicide case here. ESPECIALLY in the case of Dr David Kelly given the paramount importance of events surrounding him.

What planet is this pathologist on to say it was textbook suicide???

No new evidence and thus no need to open the case. What a farce. :eek:

Muslims are no different - equally stupid. Just a question of which gang you
belong to so one can have a better chance of staying alive a little longer...

I guess they're just 500 years behind the rest of us. So they've got quite a lot of killing in the name of God to do in order to catch up.

Provided they just stick to killing each other it wont matter so much.

dd

I guess they're just 500 years behind the rest of us. So they've got quite a lot of killing in the name of God to do in order to catch up.

Provided they just stick to killing each other it wont matter so much.

dd

Unfortunately, times have changed. We have got quite good at building efficient killing machines and I think that we are getting better,

I have an idea that its time to move on to another planet.