Terrorism????...Blame America!!!!

Forgive me but I miss your point.

Which of these terrorist acts caused the US to invade Iraq?

Is bombing religious ceremonies of weddings a Christian thing or some kind of sport for pilots?

How stupid does a pilot have to be not to recognise the difference?

Do you recognise the difference by a civil wedding ceremony and bombs raining down on you?

Do you recognise the difference about waking up a family raping their daughter and burning all their bodies to destory evidence and then planting some rifles to make it look like they shot back?

Why isn't one of these well documented trials on your extensive list of terrorising civilians?

You are very sad and severely brainwashed with Bush mentality.

Do us a favour and stick this on your extensive list too.

BBC NEWS | World | South Asia | Afghans sacked over deadly strike

You are forgiven, you have missed my point no I will not stick that on my list and yes it is really idiotic to suggest that as is your question.
The terrorizing of civilians is well documented on my list. Your prejudices are your own.

You are forgiven, you have missed my point no I will not stick that on my list and yes it is really idiotic to suggest that as is your question.
The terrorizing of civilians is well documented on my list. Your prejudices are your own.

You know what, I feel "compassionate today" and will give your post more than what it merits. Please list for us any and all courses that you have taken, training, degrees or certificates which you may have earned, or experience that you may have had as a pilot which trained you to recognize celebratory bullets coming at you vs those fired with intent to kill you.
No doubt that you'll post a long list as your posting seems categorical enough to be based in many years of combat flying or at the very least theoretical training , otherwise it is nothing but ..well you know.

If you can't tell the diff between the two nothing anyone will say will be of any help to yo.

I'm not sure what exactly is your point Jiuk but just for reference; Kamikaze pilots were not terrorist or enemy combatants. They were pilots like the ones who kill innoccent civilians at weddings or legendary US marines with legendary records on shoot first then ask questions.

The first Iranian suicide bomber was also a young boy who used him self to blow up some Iraqi tank if I recall correctly.

I have also seen US fighter footage of a film where US pilot sees a group of civilians on infrared display of varrying sizes. I could tell some were small enough to be children and you could even see them holding hands. They were also walking plainly in the middle of the street and not hugging walls. After receiving verification he was instructed by who ever his command was giving the claer to take out target. After he fires and you see a big grey of cloud in the middle of about 20-30 bodies of various sized obvious civilians he laughs out "Poor dude..."

The US war in Iraq was a big mistake, has cost the US dearly, has encouraged terrorism where there wasn't any (Iraq) so please pass me the sick bucket. I have been against this unjust war for some time now and people like you are being lied to but despite contrary to over whelming evidence you still shovelling the same old tosh from uncle Bush.

I also think tellling Russia to get out of Georgia is very rich coming from the US having invaded Iraq and caused the level of carnage we have all seen.

Also, US said missile defence system in Europe was against the Iranians. I'm baffled as to why the Russians getting so hot under the collar? I guess they are beyond help too.[/QUOTE]

To be able to determine someone's age from a video footage taken from altitude with an infrared camera from a speeding jet is truly a very rare talent. You are indeed gifted or have access to equipment far superior to that available to the average person.
But its true that holding hands is indeed a fail proof sign that the persons in question are without a doubt not the enemy. LMAO!

18572847_6c60cfec81.jpg

I think that we should cool it and rearm just as quickly as we can. We need the time. It is possible that the Russians do not want to be pushed around by the West, in the same manner as we have pushed the Arabs around. I don't blame them for that. But, just in case we cannot live in peace together, I don't think that we should get weak.

For this reason, I want the Republicans to win the next election.

Neither, do I think that countries, such as Ukraine and Georgia, should be allowed into Nato. We can see how quickly Georgia could have gotten us into a war. They are buffer states and we could, if we wanted to, go to their help if needed whereas, if they are Nato members, there would not be much choice.

Split.

You know what, I feel "compassionate today" and will give your post more than what it merits. Please list for us any and all courses that you have taken, training, degrees or certificates which you may have earned, or experience that you may have had as a pilot which trained you to recognize celebratory bullets coming at you vs those fired with intent to kill you.
No doubt that you'll post a long list as your posting seems categorical enough to be based in many years of combat flying or at the very least theoretical training , otherwise it is nothing but ..well you know.

I first saw this clip on TV - BBC news and having done a few searches here it is on Youtube.

The clip on the BBC was clearer and you could make out some bodies were considerably smaller than others. In fact you can just about make out their different sizes on this video too.

YOU JUDGE FOR YOUR SELF I'D BE INTERESTED TO HEAR WHAT YOUR VIEWS ON THE CROWD OF PEOPLE ARE?

Listen to the communication.

Numerous individuals. Do you want me to take them out?

Ground control says "Take them out!". Why? What is the threat? What verification or protocol have the pilots followed?

Then the "oh dude" bit really does it for me. :mad:

No soldier or terrorist would walk in close proximity like that.

If you were armed you would be hugging walls.

That is imho a crowd of people perhaps several families making their way from one place to another.

Watch the video and determine if that looks like an offensive unit of soldiers or terrorists. PLEASE BEAR IN MIND THIS

YOU JUDGE!

US troops terrorise civilians all the time. Whether Afghanistan or Iraq. They will kick your door down, screaming and yelling in the middle of the night. Arrest your menfolk and take them away including young boys. Women and children crying. 5 year old girls shivering in the cold of the night with pee running down their legs seeing their dads and brothers sacked, hands tied behind their backs, kicked and punched and made to kneel or lie on the cold ground with only their vests. I've seen footage of such scence

US marines search through the house taking any valuables, gold, jewelry, what ever.

Breaking doors, shooting dogs.

I won't mention the prisons and whether you see your menfolk or not.

Their have been countless numbers of men killed with hands behind their back bullet in the head in Iraq.

Here you are from the BBC web site.
"The presence of the international community in Afghanistan should be re-regulated based on bilateral agreements," a statement said, adding that limits should be placed on military forces and "air strikes on civilian targets, unilateral searches of homes and illegal detentions must be stopped immediately".

By the way this is the same protocol of routine in Afghanistan as in Iraq.

Blame anyone you like.

2 million refugees, 600,000 dead, countless living a life of misery.

Country totally devastated. National treasures looted. 20,000 US marines killed approx 50,000 injured. Good many more pscyhologically disturbed but what they have seen as well as suffering trauma. Inflicting death on your fellow man causes trauma within.

Did you know UK lost more soldiers killed by friendly US fire than it lost to those killed by Iraqis when Bushy announced the so called end of the war.

Do you remember the Italian hostage negotiator killed whilst coming to a checkpoint?

How about countless women driving with their children killed at checkpoints?

Let me guess, marines were defending them selves and civilian life is expendable because terrorists have blown up their cars. Well this is not acceptable is it. You don't fight terrorists by terrorising civilians. The Yanks then wonder why insurgents numbers swell the more of the Iraqis they kill. How bloody stupid do you have to be??? :mad:

US twin defecits 7%+ of GDP. Pension crises. Health crises. Bush gives tax cuts to oil and business. Refuses to sign Kyota agreement. Tells Russia it should not occupy Georgia and get out. Tells the world it is pulling out of Iraq in 2011 having achieved bloodbath victory. Decides to build missiles all along Russias borders to stop Iran from posing a threat to the West.

Are you blind. Can you not see that Bushy, Cheney, Wolfzy and Rumy have just about ballsed up everything you and all other decent Americans have worked for in the free World.

Approx $1000 bn dollars spent on carnage with lives of almost millions playing daft war games.

WHAT HAVE THE US GOT TO SHOW FOR IT????

Katrina hurrican floods in new Orleans could have been prevented if Bush granted $95m to strengthen it's defences as strongly recommended by civil engineers a year prior to their collapse did you know that?

You question my academic qualifications and ability? What is the significance of my insignificance?

If you want answers look within. Biggest threat to the US are those mafiozies in the White House.

Proof of the pudding is in the eating. What has the US achieved in the last 8 years?

Do you genuinely believe you can solve US problems and protect your self from people bad mouthing the US for it's actions. Mate there are billions of people out there who hate the yanks. As strange as it may sound to you I'm a friend of the American people. I recognise the White house administrators for what they are. I also have a vested interest in its continued strength and stability. I've travelled through the US. It's people are fantastic, hospitable, welcoming and great kind hearted people.

I could go on... but who needs enemies when you have friends like Bush & co.

Please try and answer fundamental issues. Debate the subject. Don't get personal with me. Try and learn and understand why people think the way I do. Try and see where other people are coming from. See their perspective. You'll then be more enlightened seeing more of any event from different angles rather than a small apperture the size of a gun barrel. I say that sincerely.

To be able to determine someone's age from a video footage taken from altitude with an infrared camera from a speeding jet is truly a very rare talent. You are indeed gifted or have access to equipment far superior to that available to the average person.
But its true that holding hands is indeed a fail proof sign that the persons in question are without a doubt not the enemy. LMAO!

Here is another extended version about the film footage...

YouTube - iraq bomb strike

It is from Felujah.

Did you know US took marines raided a hospital, physically abusing doctors and taking away all their mobile phones so their attrocity would not be revealed to the outside world?

Guess what, it was in the name of national security...

Here revel in your hope and glory!

I think that we should cool it and rearm just as quickly as we can. We need the time. It is possible that the Russians do not want to be pushed around by the West, in the same manner as we have pushed the Arabs around. I don't blame them for that. But, just in case we cannot live in peace together, I don't think that we should get weak.

Neither, do I think that countries, such as Ukraine and Georgia, should be allowed into Nato. We can see how quickly Georgia could have gotten us into a war. They are buffer states and we could, if we wanted to, go to their help if needed whereas, if they are Nato members, there would not be much choice.

Split.

Hi Split, interesting quality post. Thank you for bringing it back on track.

I concur the Russians are getting ahead of them selves but I fear the tables have turned. We are too extended now with various battle fronts and fear we are losing the war and the plot.

Reagan was brilliant in running down the Russian army but isn't precisely that which his happening to us now. To make matters worse Gold and Oil have shot through the sky further strengthening the Russian coffers. Double whammy if you ask me.

Ever since Russia and China shared joint battle exercises with the shooting of a satellite by China I felt that the taking of the Caspian mineral resources would not be permitted.

In fact I have been surprised by lack of influence in Russia in Iraq and perhaps they knew. Their patients have been well rewarded.

I think stirring the hybernating bear was a bad idea. Russia has recently arranged a gathering of Asian tigers including; Kazakistan, Kyrgiztan, China, Uzbekistan and Tajikistan.

I've also recently learnt that 10 more humanitarian battle ships are heading this way. Not sure if this is rumour but all this military escallation is not good.

Moreover, fighting a war thousands of miles away has a big logistics cost to it all. I fear for the worse.

I'm still not sure why we have to build a missile defence shield when relationships with both Russia and China have improved so much since the cold war days. What is the point of all this US agression. I am bewildered but Obama imho can't get in quick enough to save the US foreign policy from imploding within.

Split.

Rearm ????????? The US already spends as much on it's military as the rest of the world put together. How much more would you like to be squandered ?

Russia has repeatedly warned of the dangers of a new arms race, but there will certainly be one if they are pushed too hard.

Rearm ????????? The US already spends as much on it's military as the rest of the world put together. How much more would you like to be squandered ?

Russia has repeatedly warned of the dangers of a new arms race, but there will certainly be one if they are pushed too hard.

Of course, Russia is warning of a new arms race. They would, wouldn't they?

If we are spending more than enough on arms, already, so be it. What worries me is that America gets to the stage that the UE is in.

Do you, really, believe that Russia would be so cautious with us if the US was not so powerful?

Unfortunately, all the posts about American brutality, etc. are quite true.

Now, ask the Poles what Russian occuopation was like. A bed of roses in comparison?

A strong West will make the Russians back off. I feel that the Ukraine is going to be next, but time will tell. We must be able to talk to the Russians from a position of strength.

Split

I've just listened to Obama's speech. I liked it, as far as it goes. Maybe he is tougher than I gave him credit for, or is he repeating what McCain has been saying for months? Has he decided that the American public wants a tougher president?

Split

Disarmament is the shortest road to war.

I mean ......... you only have to look at what happened to Iraq !

dd

A strong West will make the Russians back off. I feel that the Ukraine is going to be next, but time will tell. We must be able to talk to the Russians from a position of strength.

Split

You may well be right Splitlink. BBC NEWS | World | Europe | Testing for a new 'Cold War' in Crimea

However, no matter how strong any one party is extensive abuse of power and balance will lead to or cause the weaker party to respond one way or another.

I feel USA have overstepped the mark. Whilst I don't want Russia or China dominating we do need to have balance.

You may well be right Splitlink. BBC NEWS | World | Europe | Testing for a new 'Cold War' in Crimea

However, no matter how strong any one party is extensive abuse of power and balance will lead to or cause the weaker party to respond one way or another.

I feel USA have overstepped the mark. Whilst I don't want Russia or China dominating we do need to have balance.

Yes, I agree that everyone wants to cool down. We should not be promising the Georgians anything about Nato, union with Europe, etc., for obvious reasons. It would make us an ally against Russia, that's why, and we have an example of how the Georgian leadership would be a problem. Why would we want Georgia and Eucraine in Nato? To annoy the Russians. For no other reason that I can see.

Now we have our foreign secretary over there, as if he did not have anything better to do.

Stalin was a Georgian and Georgia started the trouble in the first place, causing the deaths of 1600 people, before the Russians went in. So let us meditate on the characteristics of all this lot, before we take sides.

In 2017, the lease on the Russian naval base ends and the Georgians do not want to renew it, so we have a long squabble ahead.

Split

I first saw this clip on TV - BBC news and having done a few searches here it is on Youtube.

The clip on the BBC was clearer and you could make out some bodies were considerably smaller than others. In fact you can just about make out their different sizes on this video too.

YOU JUDGE FOR YOUR SELF I'D BE INTERESTED TO HEAR WHAT YOUR VIEWS ON THE CROWD OF PEOPLE ARE?

Listen to the communication.

Numerous individuals. Do you want me to take them out?

The BBC, well there you go LMAO!
Ground control says "Take them out!". Why? What is the threat? What verification or protocol have the pilots followed?

Then the "oh dude" bit really does it for me. :mad:

No soldier or terrorist would walk in close proximity like that.

If you were armed you would be hugging walls.

That is imho a crowd of people perhaps several families making their way from one place to another.

Watch the video and determine if that looks like an offensive unit of soldiers or terrorists. PLEASE BEAR IN MIND THIS

YOU JUDGE!

US troops terrorise civilians all the time. Whether Afghanistan or Iraq. They will kick your door down, screaming and yelling in the middle of the night. Arrest your menfolk and take them away including young boys. Women and children crying. 5 year old girls shivering in the cold of the night with pee running down their legs seeing their dads and brothers sacked, hands tied behind their backs, kicked and punched and made to kneel or lie on the cold ground with only their vests. I've seen footage of such scence

US marines search through the house taking any valuables, gold, jewelry, what ever.

Breaking doors, shooting dogs.

I won't mention the prisons and whether you see your menfolk or not.

Their have been countless numbers of men killed with hands behind their back bullet in the head in Iraq.

Here you are from the BBC web site.
"The presence of the international community in Afghanistan should be re-regulated based on bilateral agreements," a statement said, adding that limits should be placed on military forces and "air strikes on civilian targets, unilateral searches of homes and illegal detentions must be stopped immediately".

By the way this is the same protocol of routine in Afghanistan as in Iraq.

Blame anyone you like.

2 million refugees, 600,000 dead, countless living a life of misery.

Country totally devastated. National treasures looted. 20,000 US marines killed approx 50,000 injured. Good many more pscyhologically disturbed but what they have seen as well as suffering trauma. Inflicting death on your fellow man causes trauma within.

Did you know UK lost more soldiers killed by friendly US fire than it lost to those killed by Iraqis when Bushy announced the so called end of the war.

Do you remember the Italian hostage negotiator killed whilst coming to a checkpoint?

How about countless women driving with their children killed at checkpoints?

Let me guess, marines were defending them selves and civilian life is expendable because terrorists have blown up their cars. Well this is not acceptable is it. You don't fight terrorists by terrorising civilians. The Yanks then wonder why insurgents numbers swell the more of the Iraqis they kill. How bloody stupid do you have to be??? :mad:

US twin defecits 7%+ of GDP. Pension crises. Health crises. Bush gives tax cuts to oil and business. Refuses to sign Kyota agreement. Tells Russia it should not occupy Georgia and get out. Tells the world it is pulling out of Iraq in 2011 having achieved bloodbath victory. Decides to build missiles all along Russias borders to stop Iran from posing a threat to the West.

Are you blind. Can you not see that Bushy, Cheney, Wolfzy and Rumy have just about ballsed up everything you and all other decent Americans have worked for in the free World.

Approx $1000 bn dollars spent on carnage with lives of almost millions playing daft war games.

WHAT HAVE THE US GOT TO SHOW FOR IT????

Katrina hurrican floods in new Orleans could have been prevented if Bush granted $95m to strengthen it's defences as strongly recommended by civil engineers a year prior to their collapse did you know that?

You question my academic qualifications and ability? What is the significance of my insignificance?

If you want answers look within. Biggest threat to the US are those mafiozies in the White House.

Proof of the pudding is in the eating. What has the US achieved in the last 8 years?

Do you genuinely believe you can solve US problems and protect your self from people bad mouthing the US for it's actions. Mate there are billions of people out there who hate the yanks. As strange as it may sound to you I'm a friend of the American people. I recognise the White house administrators for what they are. I also have a vested interest in its continued strength and stability. I've travelled through the US. It's people are fantastic, hospitable, welcoming and great kind hearted people.

I could go on... but who needs enemies when you have friends like Bush & co.

Please try and answer fundamental issues. Debate the subject. Don't get personal with me. Try and learn and understand why people think the way I do. Try and see where other people are coming from. See their perspective. You'll then be more enlightened seeing more of any event from different angles rather than a small apperture the size of a gun barrel. I say that sincerely.

The BBC? LMAO even British soldiers turned that crap off I am not surprised that you are quoting it.

What I find telling is that I posted a list of world wide terrorist attacks , week by week at that, yet how many of you posted even a single word of condemnation?
What a sorry lot.