Votes: 10 12.7%
  • leave them open

Votes: 29 36.7%
  • couldn't care less

Votes: 40 50.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that the extremely struggling trader advfntrader has now blown most of his account for the third time following this fool named spanish89. Just to remind you advfntrader had his marriage on the rocks not so long back through the amount of money he had lost then, since that date he has blown another account and if continues to follow spanish89 will blow another account. This is pure desperation and the exact same danger that has been spouted of before, people following spanish89 will have damage to there account.

anyone who blindly follows anyone without a deep intrinsic knowledge of why they are trading when they are trading, and being 100% happy with said trades, is heading for failure IMO.

i haven't seen advfntrader's posts. That is really sad. And precisely why idiots like Spanish89, etc shouldn't be encouraged.

I wouldn't be sad, the guy has had plenty of advice, pretends to have got wise then just GAMBLES it all away again. Too THICK to trade IMO.

All Spanish is doing is keeping a journal, if tip takers want to trade off it then it's their responsibility, not his.

Hi bud,

On a more serious note:

I see that the extremely struggling trader advfntrader has now blown most of his account for the third time following this fool named spanish89. Just to remind you advfntrader had his marriage on the rocks not so long back through the amount of money he had lost then, since that date he has blown another account and if continues to follow spanish89 will blow another account. This is pure desperation and the exact same danger that has been spouted of before, people following spanish89 will have damage to there account.

Where did you read about his 3rd blowout? I'd like to see the trades he made if possible and maybe offer some help. From what i read previously about him he didn't do enough testing/demo-ing...

Where did you read about his 3rd blowout? I'd like to see the trades he made if possible and maybe offer some help. From what i read previously about him he didn't do enough testing/demo-ing...

You weren't born on the 28th September by any chance where you?

As Spanish says, it's as hard to deliberately LOSE as it is to deliberately WIN.

This is somewhat of a big revelation.

In terms of probability theory, this is an impossibility; I definitely think that it might be almost as hard to deliberately lose as deliberately win, but if they were equal in their difficulty (or probability of outcome) the most gifted traders in the world would be net zero over any timeframe, as would the most ill-informed novice.

Ahh i see, sorry to disappoint.

Haha, he needs to be brought back in my opinion, maybe with a cigar in each hand this time.

I think him, Ironside and Face from the A-Team should set up some sort of League of Justice to tackle knife crime in Glasgow. Every show would include the 'Just one more thing Sir' line, and every once in a while B.A. could parachute in to beat a blade-wielding ned to death with a Snickers.

Now that's what i call a team! I hope the home office is reading this, great idea.

why is there this thread?

is there an official spanish89 fan club yet?

Perhaps someone could start a spanish89 fan page on facebook, and then let us all know when it is ready to sign up to.

why is there this thread?

is there an official spanish89 fan club yet?

Perhaps someone could start a spanish89 fan page on facebook, and then let us all know when it is ready to sign up to.

I guess people got bored of your 'I'm rubbish and I'm leaving now' thread.

;)

;)

;)

jtrader had already left T2W forever.
He is too busy and has important work to do.
He has been taken over by me, a Cyberdyne Systems Model 101 reprogrammed to act as his imposter.
Unfortunately, I will not be able to post here anymore either.
My programming will not allow me that privaledge.
Good look.

Reactions: BSD

;)

jtrader had already left T2W forever.
He is too busy and has important work to do.
He has been taken over by me, a Cyberdyne Systems Model 101 reprogrammed to act as his imposter.
Unfortunately, I will not be able to post here anymore either.
My programming will not allow me that privaledge.
Good look.

Smell ya' later J-1000!

Status
Not open for further replies.