Votes: 10 12.7%
  • leave them open

Votes: 29 36.7%
  • couldn't care less

Votes: 40 50.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's not what he does though. He uses stop losses now - sometimes quite small ones...Thats what people who dont read his ET thread dont get.

that's not what he does though. He uses stop losses now - sometimes quite small ones...Thats what people who dont read his ET thread dont get.

no he doesn't

Look at his last few posts - he admits he had a £1200 loss on his oil trade.

Thats more than 10% of his account.

Tight stops my Ar$e.

he's on one today!! :) :

K and to all the twats on t2w, especailly that old fool fxscalper...
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gen...anish89-28.html

In total from when i switcehd to fulltime traidng till now, 6th July to today 6th december, so 5months,
ive gone from £759 to having earnt £26,890 profit!!

1st 4months of that max size was £2 per tick,
and this was all extremely 'scared money' that i was using, and couldnt compound capital as had to keep withdrawing a few hundred quid per week, every week.

Thats all tax exempt since i pay such high spread costs per trade, and im now trading at 6 t 8x that size, and so am earning 6x what i was earning previously!

2ndly i dont take 'lots of small losses' candles! lol

Since i dont make many trades anymore like i used to, since at the size im now trading at im paying £100 in comission per trade,
so itd be too stressful to try scalping hardcore like that.

And now the few trades that i do make per day i only make them when the market is in a situation wher eit would be EXTREMELY RIDICULOUSLY hard and rare for the market to manage to avoid going into profit for me!

This not my personal opinion, i always just let my trades speak for themselves.

Over the last 2weeks here are the stats:

Week 1: traded 3days, started from under £4000 capital, made about 9trades, zero losses, all went into profit very quickly, and even though i pulled them early before targets that would have made over 3k, i still took £1,703 last week.

This week: started from just £5,602 capital.
Made 16trades-
*13went into and stayed in profit within 60seconds of the entry.
*2 took about 15minutes before they locked into staying in profit, as market was ranging and jolting at the entry level.
*And i took a loss on only ONE trade out of the 16.

That loss i took yesterday on that long trade that id got into slightly too high on thursday evening,
it did go into profit for me, but fell 40ticks short of my target.

So i took the loss on that closing it for a loss at $43.95.
(Simply look at the chart and you can see that under 60seconds later market crashed down, and kept crashing to the 40s!!)

So i do take losses when its actually necessary, dont just take them for the sake of them like most people do! lol

And even with that loss of £583 (£8 per tick trade), i went back and made that all loss back +nearly £200extra within minutes of making my next trade, that again had another point-perfect exit!!

Ended the week having made £4,652 cashed in profit, so about 80% profit on the week's starting capital!

And still holding a trade that is in £300 profit, very lilely to become £3,000 profit by/on monday!!

ve been keeping daily journal everyday since July and so ive now proved beyond any sort of doubt that this wasnt just a lucky day, lucky week or even lucky month....

Ive been earning close those sort of stats every single day ever since i made the switch to fulltime!

(Not that i even have any need to prove to anyone how sucessful i am, since none of the pricks from t2w has actually shown anything of any value that would have made others money,
however ive been giving all my trades as live calls and have helped lots of people make alot of money now!)

But i have a question for Fxscalper-

Mereley quoting what he says that ''Anyone can make loads and loads of easy money by just putting a trade in 1direction on a market with a few thouand points stoploss an djust leave it for a few months, and you will make loads of money. Very easy to do''

So if that is all that i do... (even though i day trade, dont very rarely hold trades overnight),
and if its so easy,
then why doesnt he just do it then at a few hundred quid per point (since hes a millionaire he claims) and multiply his millions???

Come on mate, if its as simple as that, a guarantted money spinner, why dont you any everyone else just do it that way instead of using tight stoplosses,
if its so sooo much easier to CONSISTENTLY keep on making loads of money doing it that way???

Especially in the markets at the moment when everything is now ranging madly on a daily/weekly basis, just sticking a trade in 1direction and leaving it without having a clue what your doing will surely make you loads!

The thing that really relaly bugs him is that when i started he was the **** who kept trying to put me down and tell me i was crap and didnt know how to make money trading, and that hes the 'trading master and has 100,000s quid capital and was earning £1k t £2k per day from that...

Yet ive now come along, only 19 so he automatically hates the fact that someone my age is skilled at trading,
when it should only be upper class middle-aged men with dry senses of humour who should be able to do it!

And ive got a very strong feeling that im now actually consistently earning more than he does,
esepcially if hes being honest about his capital size,
then i have merely 1% of the amount of capital that he does,
yet am already out earning him!!

So he's made £26,000 tax free but is struggling to pay rent, scamming ebay, trying to claim benefits, avoiding council tax, and letting his neighbours pay his bills? Morality aside, either he has a prolific drug habit (judging by his posting style, probably coke and moderate psychedelics), or something doesn't add up.

In case anyone gave a ****, I have just seen his account. He is indeed using real money.

Past performance is no indication of future performance. Your investment may go down as well as up. Etc.

Well he may have pulled a very crappy stunt on ebay from which I hope he's learned something.

But that apart - which was indeniably a total loser number - lets give some credit where its due then where his trading is concerned eh.

My take.

;)

shrug.gif

LOL...So NOW people are finally agreeing with me.
I gave him alot of stick in the old days but ive been saying for a few months now that he is a very good trader. He doesn't just hold onto trades forever anymore, hoping they'll 'come good'. He is making more money than about 95% of this forum! Credit where its due. Do me a favour. If he 'blows up' send me a PM to let me know, as I dont really read his thread anymore. I gave up reading it a few days ago once it was clear to me that he wouldn't blow up and was makin consitent money (about £800 per day). I dont particularly like him though!

He seems to be a good trader, but quite a poor risk manager - would probably do well in a professional environment where he had someone keeping his ego in check. Might do well anyway, but with Livermore-style swings.

That said, he is an arrogant little c*nt, and I can't say I agree with his views on taxes, benefits, and scamming ebay, but then he'd probably call me a "middle aged upper class w*nker" (who is 21 and has never been employed for more than minimum wage...)

Like spanish or not. (I dont, ie morals/ethics debate)

But it did amase me how everyone here jumped on his trading ideas and just crushed them. Isn't the whole point of these type of forums supposed to be about trading and trading ideas?

Each to their own. Find a style to trade that works for you.

Glad to see he's profitable. Thats my wish for everyone. That they find their trading niche.

I've blown up an account before. Does that make me a bad trader?
I say, nope, it just made me learn from my mistakes.

Reactions: BSD
Actually lucky it took Spanish a lot of skill and effort to reach that point.

Initially he was received. Then he irritated people. Then he carried it to new and previously unforseen levels. Then his trading ideas were rejected.

But I don't believe he's profitable. I think thats just a little part of the fantasy that is Spanish and if one believed that then one might believe that Hillary Clinton made that money trading futures honestly.

For the moment, he's certainly profitable. He's regularly withdrawing money to pay for his rented apartment, apparently.

Mind you, he could have just borrowed/acquired a wad of cash and deposited it, prior to me seeing his account. That is a possibility I hadn't thought of before.

He doesn't just post screenshots. If you read his thread, he posts calls in realtime and then posts screenshots of a live account aswel as the platform trade summary which matches his previous calls. It's hard to stomach for some because he comes across as quite an unlikeable guy, but he's been making lots of money on a daily basis for about 7 months or so!

He doesn't just post screenshots. If you read his thread, he posts calls in realtime and then posts screenshots of a live account aswel as the platform trade summary which matches his previous calls. It's hard to stomach for some because he comes across as quite an unlikeable guy, but he's been making lots of money on a daily basis for about 7 months or so!

Hi bud,

I think you need to go back and look at his 'Live calls', you will find that they are not. They are mostly 'Blue peter trades', ie, heres one I did earlier.

Just to remind you how he does this remember lines like:

And when I got back in I closed the trades for a £500 profit
Woke up in the middle of the night and closed the contracts for £150, great nights sleep.
When I came back...blah blah blah

He also quotes levels that either get reached or not, they are simply guesses and makes you believe him when he then reminds you that the level has been breached, smashed or got close to it. Any trader can give you a level to where a market will trade to or give you a time that the market will do a certain thing, but.....They will never be able to give you a time and a price and as we all know as traders, this is where you make your money.

On a more serious note:

I see that the extremely struggling trader advfntrader has now blown most of his account for the third time following this fool named spanish89. Just to remind you advfntrader had his marriage on the rocks not so long back through the amount of money he had lost then, since that date he has blown another account and if continues to follow spanish89 will blow another account. This is pure desperation and the exact same danger that has been spouted of before, people following spanish89 will have damage to there account.

i haven't seen advfntrader's posts. That is really sad. And precisely why idiots like Spanish89, etc shouldn't be encouraged.

Status
Not open for further replies.