Votes: 10 12.7%
  • leave them open

Votes: 29 36.7%
  • couldn't care less

Votes: 40 50.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the bloke (if real) is an odious little runt and will eventually get his come-uppance. that i am sure of. and i don't want any "you're just jealous" **** on the follw through......

I have to agree with goose.

The only thing I am jealous of is his good luck. Because he's had his fair share.

Holding onto a losing trade because "it's bound to come back again" only needs to go wrong once for your account to get Fcked.

Most of the time it is of course true - the market does spring back - however not always - and that will be his undoing and all those who follow him.

I don't think he will go completely bust - as he has the sense now to close out before it's a complete disaster.

My prediction is....

1. 3-4 weeks - I am the greatest trader in the world - everybody should follow my method
  2. 1 day - **** F*CK it's still moving - it's gotta go back soon, I'm holding
  3. next day - GRRR Sh*t. I AM SO UNLUCKY - I hadda close that trade for a big loss - that means I'm made NO MONEY this month.
  4. next day - BAST*RD - I shoulda not closed I wuda been in profit again now. I KNEW I WAS RIGHT I got scared again an closed too early
  5. next day - I'm gonna reduce my trade sizes to reduce risk. I'm also looking at other methods of trading
  6. next day - I put a £10pp on today and took over £1000 profit. EVERY ONE OF MY CALLS TODAY HAS BEEN RIGHT!
  7. goto step 1 - repeat ad infinitum.

The only thing I am jealous of is his good luck. Because he's had his fair share.

Holding onto a losing trade because "it's bound to come back again" only needs to go wrong once for your account to get Fcked.

Most of the time it is of course true - the market does spring back - however not always - and that will be his undoing and all those who follow him.

I don't think he will go completely bust - as he has the sense now to close out before it's a complete disaster.

My prediction is....

1. 3-4 weeks - I am the greatest trader in the world - everybody should follow my method
  3. next day - GRRR Sh*t. I AM SO UNLUCKY - I hadda close that trade for a big loss - that means I'm made NO MONEY this month.
  4. next day - BAST*RD - I shoulda not closed I wuda been in profit again now. I KNEW I WAS RIGHT I got scared again an closed too early
  5. next day - I'm gonna reduce my trade sizes to reduce risk. I'm also looking at other methods of trading
  6. next day - I put a £10pp on today and took over £1000 profit. EVERY ONE OF MY CALLS TODAY HAS BEEN RIGHT!

You missed out 4a
Those BASTAR* MOTHER FOKKERS TRADERS CHEATED ME :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
BUT I'M SUCH A GREAT BIG PLAYER I'LL MOVE THE OIL MARKET MY WAY TOMORROW :mad::mad::mad:

My prediction is....

:LOL:

So true

But he'll be making money, so, meh...

i wonder why he persists with the username spanish89?

i feel for the kid. a lil google search of spanish89 reveals a pretty diverse array of forum memberships, that one might not necessarily want to be reminded of 4eva :eek: (some of which nearly moved me to tears).

Da kid needs a new username innit

Last edited:
u can say waht u like about the kid, but he aint 1/2 got a wkd lil SOH?! Well, he makes me laug anyway...

:LOL:

He should try stand up!

His strategy would have to be longevity because he withdraws money. If he stopped withdrawing money, then he could compound and really [spanish mode=on]rape the markets[/spanish mode]. And then he could retire after a year before the inevitable. As it is, he's counting on the dice rolling his way for a long, long time.

His strategy would have to be longevity because he withdraws money. If he stopped withdrawing money, then he could compound and really [spanish mode=on]rape the markets[/spanish mode]. And then he could retire after a year before the inevitable. As it is, he's counting on the dice rolling his way for a long, long time.

Or compound, compound, compound.....go long the biggie and see it drop like a stone and do £££££$$$$$

congrats. If I make £40 its a good week for me but there you go! (see my journal lol :) )
I was just replying to your response about whether he makes money. From what ive seen he makes a few K. I wasn't challenging you ;)

I think it’s time we all moved on from Spanish89’s reign over T2W.

The comments on this thread are, in my opinion, far from constructive. Does it matter what the Spanish is doing now? I’m sorry that so many of you feel the need to justify yourselves based on another persons actions. Spanish may have succeeded -- I hope for his sake that he has -- however, that is irrelevant. In this game WE are in control of our own trading success. I for one feel no need to attempt to produce the returns of anyone else -- I’m happy with my lot. :cheesy:

I vote we all move T2W back in its original direction: a place to discuss trading.

Happy Trading,
Paddington.

I think it’s time we all moved on from Spanish89’s reign over T2W.

The comments on this thread are, in my opinion, far from constructive. Does it matter what the Spanish is doing now? I’m sorry that so many of you feel the need to justify yourselves based on another persons actions. Spanish may have succeeded -- I hope for his sake that he has -- however, that is irrelevant. In this game WE are in control of our own trading success. I for one feel no need to attempt to produce the returns of anyone else -- I’m happy with my lot. :cheesy:

I vote we all move T2W back in its original direction: a place to discuss trading.

Happy Trading,
Paddington.

note: there are other flavours of threads available.

I meant more his situation is similar - new to trading, quitting job to trade after a few successes, "living the life" so to speak. I think he said he's not going to post anymore now Spanish has stopped.

Blackjack's back! :)

congrats. If I make £40 its a good week for me but there you go! (see my journal lol :) )
I was just replying to your response about whether he makes money. From what ive seen he makes a few K. I wasn't challenging you ;)

I didn't think you were. I was saying, if you do this stuff for a while and see all the BS that goes on, you will know BS when you see it. You see what I am saying now?

"I was dreaming of the past.
And my heart was beating fast,
I began to lose control,
I began to lose control,

I didn't mean to hurt you,
I'm sorry that I mad you cry,
I didn't want to hurt you,
I'm just a jealous guy,

I was feeling insecure,
You night not love me any more,

I was shivering inside,
I was shivering inside,

I was trying to catch your eyes,
Thought that you were trying to hide,
I was swallowing my pain,
I was swallowing my pain.

I 'M JUST A JEALOUS GUY..."

oh dear...

I tell you what, tHis one goes to ALL MASTERS JEDI of the finacila world in here (apparently we have a few...). back up your claims with evidence of your wonderful techniques and share with readers of this forum, I mean that is the reason people come to these forums, or is it??? OR IS IT???

You guys are VERY GOOD at talking, but even my parrot can talk the talk...

If you are so good and spanish is full of, then deliver the goods and show us YOU ARE RIGHT!

BE KIND AND SHARE, PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR VERY BIG MOUNTH IS OR BE QUIET AND GET A LIFE!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.