Some of my trades, forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except for the USD_JPY,,,,,,,,,I'm in for the long haul with a small position that can withstand a new low.

I should clarify this statement.......I'm in short term on everything except the USD_JPY.............I am in long term on that one with a small position that can withstand a new low......

Re: Usd/chf

I'm not giving away names, but a newbie IM's me, saying he took this trade, and took it out at circa 1.0300.
The irony? I haven't closed a trade yet today. That's it! I'm posting no more forecasts! Actually, I am really happy for him. This thread and the associations I've had since being on this site has been highly mutally beneficial.

Please don't leave Paul....................I would miss you and I think we have a lot to offer each other. If I can learn what you know and you can learn what I know then I think we can be great traders. I know that I have learned a lot from you already and my trading has improved because of you ..........

JahDave

I mentioned in my WR to look for 1.0440 to be containment. 1.0424, which is the WR1 could be it. Regardless, this circa area looks good for a short.
I took my long position out at 1.0414, which is virtual breakeven. The position had been opened for a little over 3 weeks.

I read the thread all together at night after you guys made some pips during the day, this thread is great, but I want to get your attention and show my disappointment here. I tried to figure out what in the world is this pair doing for the last month, expecting it to go up but it kept going down... then you clearly posted in your weekly report that a reversal at 1.0440 is coming, I'm speechless. You were 4 pips off :-0

This kind of calls shouldn't be legal

I read the thread all together at night after you guys made some pips during the day, this thread is great, but I want to get your attention and show my disappointment here. I tried to figure out what in the world is this pair doing for the last month, expecting it to go up but it kept going down... then you clearly posted in your weekly report that a reversal at 1.0440 is coming, I'm speechless. You were 4 pips off :-0

That's the way Paul rolls......No Apologies,,,,,,,,,Just the cold hard facts.

He used to make calls and be right on the money right? I saw that. 4 pips are too many. :p

I'll take 4 pips any day..........LOL........I am usually right, but much more off than that..............But it still works out for me........

I'm not giving away names, but a newbie IM's me, saying he took this trade, and took it out at circa 1.0300.
The irony? I haven't closed a trade yet today. That's it! I'm posting no more forecasts! Actually, I am really happy for him. This thread and the associations I've had since being on this site has been highly mutally beneficial.

Paul, here are the shots from last Friday, 104.2, 104.28 and 104.5 were also in the charts.

Attachments

• chfusde.gif
    chfusde.gif
    6 KB · Views: 143
  • chfusdb.gif
    chfusdb.gif
    9.2 KB · Views: 142
  • chfusdc.gif
    chfusdc.gif
    9.2 KB · Views: 180

Paul, here are the shots from last Friday, 104.2, 104.28 and 104.5 were also in the charts.

I just bought the USD_CHF 2 hours ago.........Not for the long term, but for a few pips and I've already made them..........

I just bought the USD_CHF 2 hours ago.........Not for the long term, but for a few pips and I've already made them..........

From an Elliott Wave perspective then it should go to the 1.03.25 range before it drops again,.......

Paul, here are today's TRM charts for this pair.
Last Friday you said that this going south and the next destination is 1.0231, IMO it still looks south to me, Would it correct at the DS1?

Attachments

• chfusdt.gif
    chfusdt.gif
    8.6 KB · Views: 157
  • chfusdb.gif
    chfusdb.gif
    9.2 KB · Views: 161
  • chfusdc.gif
    chfusdc.gif
    9.2 KB · Views: 161
  • chfusdd.gif
    chfusdd.gif
    12.8 KB · Views: 141
  • chfusde.gif
    chfusde.gif
    5.6 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
Eurchf

Paul,
Here are the charts for what it seems to be the big opportunity this week.
This might be a good set up to describe the opportunities of a pair at -2 sigma to other people who never seen the how it works.
I want to think that we will see a momentum crossover on the signal band chart tomorrow, but notice that the decomposition chart shows another leg down. I can post the charts tomorrow to show the development of this potential trade.

Good luck tomorrow everyone!

Attachments

• chfeurb.gif
    chfeurb.gif
    8.9 KB · Views: 171
  • chfeurc.gif
    chfeurc.gif
    10.1 KB · Views: 154
  • chfeurd.gif
    chfeurd.gif
    12.1 KB · Views: 146
  • chfeure.gif
    chfeure.gif
    5.8 KB · Views: 150
  • chfeurt.gif
    chfeurt.gif
    11.3 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:
Re: Eurchf

Paul,
Here are the charts for what it seems to be the big opportunity this week.
This might be a good set up to describe the opportunities of a pair at -2 sigma to other people who never seen the how it works.
I want to think that we will see a momentum crossover on the signal band chart tomorrow, but notice that the decomposition chart shows another leg down. I can post the charts tomorrow to show the development of this potential trade.

Good luck tomorrow everyone!

nice charts DEC. Potentially then if eurchf doesnt bounce here it could get down to 3 sigma band level at 1.28 - 1.29 level (approx)

Dave, I was only joking. That was because someone new gets on this thread, looks at my WR, says, "Okay, I'll take the USD/CHF based on this guy's forecast, and makes circa 150 pips in 3 hours." He got my e-mail and we private chatted for about an hour.
BTW, if anyone knows me, they know I discourage people from just taking my word on things. There are calls I hit the button on, like the swissy ,and others I take a ride on like 2 of my positions I have up now. The difference is if my trades go bad, I have the tolerance and a backup plan. Newbies just see the glitz of the money, which is not good.
Dave, I'm thankful to hear that. I have gained a lot in the little over 2 months I've been on this site. I've enjoyed your thread, and gained a lot of personal gratification, so it has been a two-way street at my end.

Please don't leave Paul....................I would miss you and I think we have a lot to offer each other. If I can learn what you know and you can learn what I know then I think we can be great traders. I know that I have learned a lot from you already and my trading has improved because of you ..........

JahDave

LOL. Sometimes it goes that way.
Don't forget to watch the USD/CAD at 1.0702.

Dave, I was only joking. That was because someone new gets on this thread, looks at my WR, says, "Okay, I'll take the USD/CHF based on this guy's forecast, and makes circa 150 pips in 3 hours." He got my e-mail and we private chatted for about an hour.
BTW, if anyone knows me, they know I discourage people from just taking my word on things. There are calls I hit the button on, like the swissy ,and others I take a ride on like 2 of my positions I have up now. The difference is if my trades go bad, I have the tolerance and a backup plan. Newbies just see the glitz of the money, which is not good.
Dave, I'm thankful to hear that. I have gained a lot in the little over 2 months I've been on this site. I've enjoyed your thread, and gained a lot of personal gratification, so it has been a two-way street at my end.

Thanks Paul,

I was just joking around. I really didn't think you were going to stop posting.

Dan, as per our private conversation last night, my call on the EUR/AUD was off by 4 pips, too. Sorry.

He used to make calls and be right on the money right? I saw that. 4 pips are too many. :p

Actually the pair is headed to 1.1578 today.
Just joking. It was wishful thnking, because I'm long the EUR/CHF.

As I am writing, the pair is headed back DOWN to challenge the DS1 @ 1.0271 and the WS1 @ 1.0272 combo. If it does not hold, then the next stop is 1.0226. According to the bands, the WS!-DS1 should combo, but warns of any long positions. The YP could now act as solid R at 1.0358. The ideal short entry wold now be realized at 1.0425.
The charts do fall in line with my overall out look for the pair. When the drop has been completed it will end up at 1.0239--1.0089 with 1.0164 as the viable target.
Dave, this is the one pair Max missed it on. He had a solid foundation built aaround 1.0350, and then the move UP to 1.0900. That would have been my view if I didn't start to see the pressure on the bottom of the weekly cloud taken out.
One more point about Swissy. The only reason we do not see and extremely strong move made downward is the tenken is trying to catch up to price action, while the kijun is lagging far behind. If you are futuristic, while hoping to gain a long on this pair, hope the kijun does not catch up. That will be one less R along the way. Right now, there will be copious for any recovery.

Paul, here are today's TRM charts for this pair.
Last Friday you said that this going south and the next destination is 1.0231, IMO it still looks south to me, Would it correct at the DS1?

Status
Not open for further replies.