S&P 500 & other indexes - intraday. Plus chat

ES 09-12 (5 Min)  17_07_2012 number matrix 3.jpg

Again, trailing the stop into drop.

For those interested in why Rob shorted where he did & why I wrote nonsense in my log such as:

1 – Climb up off the open to be rejected off the ONH 1355 area – we’ve had 5 attempts at this, so the bounce will probably be a stop run through 1355 before any reversal.

7-17-201211-34-16AM.png

You might find these webinars interesting. All of them are good but the overnight ones especially....

James Dalton Webinars | J Dalton Trading

Free too....

Don't tell the rest of the board.... :whistling :whistling :whistling

For those interested in why Rob shorted where he did & why I wrote nonsense in my log such as:

7-17-201211-34-16AM.png

You might find these webinars interesting. All of them are good but the overnight ones especially....

James Dalton Webinars | J Dalton Trading

Free too....

Don't tell the rest of the board.... :whistling :whistling :whistling

:LOL:So it's all about thinking like the rest of the market? Sshhhhh, delete the post.(y)

The reason I took the short is because:

a. Technical traders would try and play a breakout here (Scose et al)
b. Stops above this level from the ON-H when hit would convert to buy market order

You can provide liquidity to these counter-parties at higher prices knowing there is a high probability that it will revert to the mean which was below.

Like I said before and when Robster told me that there was no competition. I'm not about to try to compete with you guys and, if you are all passing it on to each other, being on the internet means that I don't have to worry about gloves.