9:30am GBP Average Earnings Index 3m/y 0.8% 0.6%
10:00am CHF ZEW Economic Expectations -4.0
3:30pm USD Crude Oil Inventories -1.0M -0.2M
5:30pm USD FOMC Statement
5:30pm USD Federal Funds Rate <0.25% <0.25%
7:00pm USD FOMC Economic Projections
7:15pm USD FOMC Press Conference

11:45pm NZD GDP q/q 0.5% 0.3%

Yesterday looked an odd day insofar as ES opened out of range and then 50.50 was defended heavily all the way into the close.

I like this. I think this is going to be used with the ecumenical picture as well

picard_wtf.jpeg

My Fins account seems to be phone only this morning ! bahhhh !!

Off shopping meantime.

1st Trade of the day on the CAC. I won't post live calls, as I don't want to get into a d$ck swinging contest, I will post some of the trades taken. These will show a consistency of entry by a pre defined set-up and time period. The trade is taken when I get a 2nd confirming Heiken Ashi Trending candle which is ahead of my trading line. Very simple with just as much info on screen as I need.

Attachments

• P1.jpg
    P1.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 231
No no no, not me, had my fingers burnt to many times doing that, I will wait until its open and take my first confirming trade after the open, less stressful imho, well for me anyway.

1st Trade of the day on the CAC. I won't post live calls, as I don't want to get into a d$ck swinging contest, I will post some of the trades taken. These will show a consistency of entry by a pre defined set-up and time period. The trade is taken when I get a 2nd confirming Heiken Ashi Trending candle which is ahead of my trading line. Very simple with just as much info on screen as I need.

Dick swinging doesn't happen on this thread Dinos. We're all fairly mature about it all and don't loiter on here to prove sh1t to each other. Anyway, posting up trades retrospectively (with the exception of Pat) is what we all tend to do so you are hardly in a minority :)

No no no, not me, had my fingers burnt to many times doing that, I will wait until its open and take my first confirming trade after the open, less stressful imho, well for me anyway.

Ditto.

I do flirt with the idea from time to time but I find the opening 90mins of US RTH an easier read.

Dick swinging doesn't happen on this thread Dinos. We're all fairly mature about it all and don't loiter on here to prove sh1t to each other. Anyway, posting up trades retrospectively (with the exception of Pat) is what we all tend to do so you are hardly in a minority :)

Excellent, happy with that matey.:)

At the moment i'm only trading in-session, but for no other reason than work commitments. I've never really noticed anything apparent results wise.

I don't think live calls prove much anyway. They are more of a bloody hinderance than anything, especially to the person calling them.

Certainly do !

I find it moves more predictably pre-session or maybe it's because I'm half asleep after lunch. Not sure which

Just back from buying a big bottle of calor gas - weighs a ton.

Caravan? Barbecue? Homemade bomb?:)

ES 09-12 (5 Min)  20_06_2012 helluva.jpg

Helluva nice pre-session move.