S&P 500 & other indexes - intraday. Plus chat

ES 09-12 (5 Min)  19_07_2012 1.jpg

Filled @ 71.00:eek:. I'm sure i shouldn't have posted this one.

If i take a loss today, you know what this means....it means you lot are w*nkers. I'm still ok though...

The last couple of weeks have been kind to me but that came to an abrupt end today as it had too sooner or later i guess. :( C'est la vie as they say .
I'm away for a few days so good weekend everyone.

What happened to chinese joe or did i dream it all? It wouldn't be the first time...
:confused:
I guess his posts and the sarcastic replies were deleted... shame - i changed my mind about the tartan paint... :)

Last edited:
12:15am AUD RBA Assist Gov Kent Speaks
2:30am AUD Import Prices q/q 2.4% 1.6% -1.2%
4:00am NZD Credit Card Spending y/y 4.6% 3.9%
7:00am EUR German PPI m/m -0.4% -0.2% -0.3%
9:30am GBP Public Sector Net Borrowing 11.8B 15.6B
All Day EUR Eurogroup Meetings
1:30pm CAD Core CPI m/m -0.1% 0.2%
1:30pm CAD CPI m/m -0.2% -0.1%

I have looked at the two hour chart, noted that the 24ma is at 1374.3 and rising firmly. Transferred it to 5M and used it as an entry signal. It must go below it and return. This it has done. I can't see anything better to do than that. Now that it has gone to 1.4 points and into profit I have moved the stop to BE. It may be premature but, frankly, It's Friday and a beautiful day out and, if it is stopped out when I get back, I can try the same thing, again, or something else.

After watching on TV that gang of Romanian pick-pockets at work, I am seriously thinking of buying one of these and keeping it in my back pocket !!

Oh yes the gang leader chattily confided, they expected the Olympics to be rich pickings !!

Attachments

• mousetrap.PNG
    mousetrap.PNG
    56.6 KB · Views: 138
Chancing my luck with another possiblity

but very flat so far

:)

Attachments

• S&P 500.PNG
    S&P 500.PNG
    114.1 KB · Views: 143
Last edited: