S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2013

Ladies and gentlemen,

With only three weeks remaining to the end of the first quarter's competition, our esteemed fellow Gaffs1964 leads the score board with 17 points.

12 points on the table so quite a few bodies in the running with a shot at victory.

Wishing you all prosperous pips...

Attachments

• 20130315-a.JPG
    20130315-a.JPG
    164.6 KB · Views: 261
  • 20130315-b.JPG
    20130315-b.JPG
    164.4 KB · Views: 263
I reckon the way to win this game is make a prediction out of range of everybody else's prediction, and you will get gold with the occasional outlier move that happens. If you have your prediction at the top of the bell curve amongst the crowd you have a less of a chance of winning a medal.

But that wouldn't be any fun.

I reckon the way to win this game is make a prediction out of range of everybody else's prediction, and you will get gold with the occasional outlier move that happens. If you have your prediction at the top of the bell curve amongst the crowd you have a less of a chance of winning a medal.

But that wouldn't be any fun.

Hmmm not sure. Just as likely guessing middle ground like averages.

My system is purely based on Newton's first law of motion.

A body will continue to move in a straight line unless it is acted upon by market force.

The trend is the expected state. If market moves up - I estimate next weeks move to be also up and vice-er-versa. There are occasions when markets move sideways but that in it self identifies consolidation or reversal which in it self makes money braking out of narrow BBands. (y)

Hi guys,

Another very close run this week. Not much separating winners. Well done to all the bulls. (y)

Bears get stung in search of honey. They'll have to do with pine nuts and sickly berries. (n)

Gaffs has maintained his lead with China Diapers and mike in close pursuit. However, 8 bodies can still win with two weeks forecasts and a further 8 points on the table remaining.

Timsk and Wackypete are yet to smell the coffee. History may not forgive them as quickly as their mother's do. What could they be possibly thinking now with head's clasped between hands and knees :cheesy:

This weeks podium winners are :clap::clap::clap:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - mike. - - - - - - - - - malaguti - - - - - - - - - Weighted Average
three_racing_cyclists_on_winners_podium_42-18463260.jpg

Attachments

• SP-20130315-b.JPG
    SP-20130315-b.JPG
    272.6 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
Timsk and Wackypete are yet to smell the coffee. History may not forgive them as quickly as their mothers do. What could they be possibly thinking now with head's clasped between hands and knees :cheesy:
If ever there was a statement you might live to regret Atilla - it's this one. Mark my words - our time WILL come!
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

If ever there was a statement you might live to regret Atilla - it's this one. Mark my words - our time WILL come!
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

oh oh... I'm already regretting it now... What have I done :-0 :eek: :eek: :eek:

ehemm will that be in my life time or your pet tortoises? ;)

Lets see if i can make the podium again, this time with 1530 for next week

Head says down. System says up.

1568 same again for me.

Must stick with the trend. This is business and rules must be followed. (y)

1576.09 again for me please Atilla.

As although the breadth measures are still near the tops of their ranges, there's nothing to indicate a change as yet. For a change from my usual chart, here's the Advance Decline line breath measures.

attachment.php

Attachments

• NYAD_Alt_15-3-13.png
    NYAD_Alt_15-3-13.png
    55.7 KB · Views: 396