S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2013

Still some time left for it to sell off down to my number. I'm not conceding defeat yet!

Peter

Wow S&P outperformed my loftiest expectations, truly amazing run we're having.

My guess for next week is 1,555.

How the shorts doing?

I think bulls got steam to $1,600 easily.

I figure this week will be taking profits on some, loading up on others so we should stay relatively steady. If we have another run next week like we had this week I will be very impressed.

Well done China Diapers, great call and for taking second gold of the quarter. :clap: (y) :clap:

Amazing formula. :whistling

Congratulations also, to samspade79 for getting in on the 2nd position with a very brave call for an old grisly bear. (y)

VielGeld must try harder :cheesy:

The top three spots on the podium go to strongest of bulls in our pack and they are are;

Samspade79 ................. China Diapers ................. VielGeld

winners_podium_prop.jpg

Attachments

• SP-20130308-b.JPG
    SP-20130308-b.JPG
    250.1 KB · Views: 159
Dang it, I had a great quote and a speech to go with it should I have won gold, but I'll gracefully settle for bronze. Congrats to China for his brilliant coding and intuitive genius, and to Sam for finally getting a piece of the pie. :cheesy:

I wonder what the action will be like at the 2007 high, which we are rapidly approaching. Will have a think about that and post later this weekend.

Is the Lady for turning ?

Not yet it seems but when it does watch out.

So 1565

C'mon CD what's the algo ? Or is it too hush hush to mention ?
Could it be up ...and up....and up again ?

:)

Not today Pat, I am considering putting the algo on sale to the highest bidding IB or hedgefund, nobody's going to want to buy the cow when I'm giving the milk away for free.

Not today Pat, I am considering putting the algo on sale to the highest bidding IB or hedgefund, nobody's going to want to buy the cow when I'm giving the milk away for free.

Oops sorry I asked. Gosh must be really something.
Just browsing and look what I found, CD you old wag !!

Attachments

• CD's algo.PNG
    CD's algo.PNG
    63.2 KB · Views: 206
Oops sorry I asked. Gosh must be really something.
Just browsing and look what I found, CD you old wag !!

haha, oops rumbled. I literally laughed out loud when I read that.

Just out of curiosity what does wag mean in the context you are using it here, I am not a UK native and don't think I seen it used this way unless you are suggesting I am the wife or girlfriend of a professional footballer.

Last edited:
haha, oops rumbled.

Just out of curiosity what does wag mean in the context you are using it here, I am not a UK native and don't think I seen it used this way unless you are suggesting I am the wife or girlfriend of a professional footballer.

Ah I see, "wild ass guess". Yeah pretty much.

haha, oops rumbled. I literally laughed out loud when I read that.

More the old fashioned meaning of joker. Not even derogatory.
No insult intended. May your winning ways continue.
:)

I know mate :)

OK enough of this silliness there are people who take their forecasting seriously around here.

You mean you don't? :-0

That's the second time you're talking down your product. I have one word for you CD.

Ratners :cheesy:

Let me know if you want a sales manager when you are ready to sell :)

I'll not be standing in the way of a freight train this week. The bulls are still very strong as we have had 1 down and 9 weeks up. Sterling run for the S&P with new highs.

1568 for me this week. (y)