ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

it's nearly monday.

it feels like the intermmission, waiting for the next comedy act to arrive on stage.

are we suitably stocked up on popcorn?

lets hear it for the legal team! {wild applause!!}

..can't wait :whistling

Certainly seems to be one thing after another as well as entertainment value, if nothing else

while we wait (and it could be a long time) how about some obveously needed (freely available) educational reading (no need of any rip off subscription fees)

you all need to start at pre school School of Pipsology

but here we jump forward for your much needed wake up call.

Forex Trading Scams

things like.. Forex Account Managers, Would you entrust your hard-earned money to a complete stranger? If you answered "yes," then account managers are for you!

and.. Don't Be a Sucker! One of the first things you must learn about the forex market is that although it is enjoyable and exciting, there is no magic button that will instantly turn your pennies into millions of dollars.

Did you ever bother to report this fraud to the relevant authorities at the below links?

The Australian Securities and Investments Commission - complaint about Senen Pousa and Investment Intelligence Corporation Pty Ltd (in particularly, you should mention that the risk level per trade was far in excess of the maximal advertised one by Senen Pousa and Investment Intelligence Corporation Pty Ltd): https://www.edge.asic.gov.au/008/co...ails/t=55164f36955fe2843c2fcb36a75f5d27adbe74

The New Zealand Financial Dispute Resolution - complaint about IB Capital FX (NZ) LLP (in this complaint, he should mention that IB Capital FX (NZ) LLP of New Zealand allowed Global Forex Management, LLC of the United States to trade your account without a valid power of attorney issued by the account holder): Make a complaint to FDR | Financial Dispute Resolution

The United States Commodity Futures Trading Commission - complaint about Mike Dillard and the Elevation Group (soliciting financial services with no valid license to do so): Whistleblower Program - CFTC

The United States Securities and Exchange Commission - complaint about Mike Dillard and the Elevation Group (soliciting financial services with no valid license to do so): https://denebleo.sec.gov/TCRExternal/questionaire.xhtml

The United States Federal Bureau of Investigations - complaint about Mike Dillard and the Elevation Group (soliciting investment fraud): Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | File a Complaint

Since I just got back into the country, no I have not. Remember I just saw this Friday and there is what 180 pages on this thread. Yes, I have been reading through most of them. Besides catching up with my business, there is many other things I have to do as a mom. Plus it is Father's Day weekend. I do plan to file complaints once my head is clear from all those frozen drinks. I am going through all the docs that have been mentioned on the post. I want to be very detailed.

Some entertainment for those that may have not read back on the whole thread.

land_of_the_lost_senen_pousa.jpg

Going back to February 2012 - Can anyone help me understand:

a. Is Senen disassociating himself from GFM and IB Capital because of the LPOA?
Hard to believe he left that out of the equation.
b. Trying to figure out why ProphetMax waited until 24/4/12 to reveal GFM.
Can anyone give me a smart guess?
c. If IBCapital is a private company, we may never know whether or not GFM were
the ProphetMax Managed FX traders from the start. If GFM did not trade our
accounts from the start, who did?

It's the connections I'm puzzled about. Like WHO INTRODUCED WHO? Remind you of Abbott & Costello's "Who's on First?

Last edited:
Just report this sham to the regulators per my previous post and they will investigate. Otherwise, chances are you'll never know.

I've filed my complaints. What I'm asking are the lingering questions that I cannot find answers to. Anyone care to comment?

Try PM'ing member Lightning McQueen. He seems to have a pretty deep knowledge of this subject and has contributed quite a lot to this thread.

Going back to February 2012 - Can anyone help me understand:

a. Is Senen disassociating himself from GFM and IB Capital because of the LPOA?
Hard to believe he left that out of the equation.
b. Trying to figure out why ProphetMax waited until 24/4/12 to reveal GFM.
Can anyone give me a smart guess?
c. If IBCapital is a private company, we may never know whether or not GFM were
the ProphetMax Managed FX traders from the start. If GFM did not trade our
accounts from the start, who did?

It's the connections I'm puzzled about. Like WHO INTRODUCED WHO? Remind you of Abbott & Costello's "Who's on First?

a. i have no idea, one would have to know what the lpoa says to fathom a guess on that.

b. no smart guesses here.

c. well we can get a good idea by looking at the trades, see whether the same kind of activity is apparent before and after 24/4/12 . no time to look now, but off the top of my head i'd say it was the same/similar. but would have to look with that date as the measure.

regardless of the account manager not being known, the broker was, yes? you all signed a nda to the fact that the broker was ib capital of one entity or another, right? and if so then sure as eggs are eggs and ducks are ducks, you were dealing with gfm from the off imo.

In one video he says he has high net worth clients that at times ask him to source gold from them – up to 10 to 100 to 100meteric tonnes. China purchased gold in 2011 and it was 200 T

So he must have clients buying more gold than China :LOL:

In one video he says he has high net worth clients that at times ask him to source gold from them – up to 10 to 100 to 100meteric tonnes. China purchased gold in 2011 and it was 200 T

So he must have clients buying more gold than China :LOL:

WoW,, This thread is mad.. Did this dude rip everyone off or something?

Any news on what Mike Dillard and Robert Hirsch are doing about this aside from signing your rights away? The more I read, the more it was clear they did zero due diligence on Senen Pousa

oh my word! there are fools on the evg page blindly still playing with fire with that "quant" thingy :-0

obviously these foolish individuals are still uneducated as to what they purchased and have not/are not reading this thread, or indeed any thread on any trading related forum for that matter.

from the fx scams education link i gave out earlier in the thread one about ea's. quant is an ea. ea's are tuppence ha'penny on the net. quant is rather pricey if you factor in the subs as a whole, not to mention the losses that will be inevitably encountered.

Automated Robots and Systems
"These scams encompass Expert Advisors (also famously known as EAs)"

will a well meaning individual post a link under their collective noses on the evg facebook page and save those clowns from themselves (y)

oh my word! there are fools on the evg page blindly still playing with fire with that "quant" thingy :-0

obviously these foolish individuals are still uneducated as to what they purchased and have not/are not reading this thread, or indeed any thread on any trading related forum for that matter.

from the fx scams education link i gave out earlier in the thread one about ea's. quant is an ea. ea's are tuppence ha'penny on the net. quant is rather pricey if you factor in the subs as a whole, not to mention the losses that will be inevitably encountered.

Automated Robots and Systems
"These scams encompass Expert Advisors (also famously known as EAs)"

will a well meaning individual post a link under their collective noses on the evg facebook page and save those clowns from themselves (y)

It's useless, Dillard just ends up deleting these warnings. I've tried, oh well.

Any news on what Mike Dillard and Robert Hirsch are doing about this aside from signing your rights away? The more I read, the more it was clear they did zero due diligence on Senen Pousa

They were all in this together. It was a total stitch up from day one, just like dozens of other such schemes. A managed forex account is a scam just like a cold caller selling shares is a scam.

They were all in this together. It was a total stitch up from day one, just like dozens of other such schemes. A managed forex account is a scam just like a cold caller selling shares is a scam.

I thought they were taking legal action against Senen of some kind