ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

We were shown a chart of previous returns and what might be possible. But while I was a member We lost money on the trades in year 1. This year they promoted the managed FX and the previous signal service was scraped.

ok so in the webinars we are told that we pay membership fees for Senen researching 131,000 funds and bringing the best of the best into the fold. So the signal service loses 20% and he scraps it...
Oh BTW in his introductory webinars he mentioned that the renewal fee membership I think was $795 and that he had only ever had 3 people not renew their membership because of the excellent value his service provides members. And then some crap to let us know that if we are even starting to question the renewl fee then maybe this is not the program for us. (scarcity amkes us wnat it more pyscology)...Back to the excellent sercvice he provides.....
Excellent service to introduce us to a Shell Broker, Brokers who change contact numbers on withdrawal forms 2 days after the blip, changing trading group without our consent on a new LPOA, claiming there are 8 traders working 8 hr shifts...yet somehow Kevin Clarke was the only trader on the job...

ProphetMax Performance Chart

prophetmax_chart.jpg

Stu12, can you confirm the chart numbers (shown above) as legit numbers? It doesn't reflect a 20% loss as you've stated.

Wonder if Senen will post the May 2012 63% losses in his updated chart?

Last edited:
We were shown a chart of previous returns and what might be possible. But while I was a member We lost money on the trades in year 1. This year they promoted the managed FX and the previous signal service was scraped.

Hi Stu, can you remember if there was a perfrmance history on the PM website for Managed Fx as the screen shot posted shows that this was operational since 2007...and you mentioned it was only offered to you this year when the signal service closed ---some more BS????

of course they will lose money, that's what this is all about, it's a scam.

fmarkets are one and the same as ib capital.

Can you post some proof of this - I am sure authjorities would love us to forward this info....

yes i believe i can. there is a contact phone number match for fxmarkets and ib capital, though this could be just a single number whereby gmf make out you are actually talking to one of the bucket shops? anyway there's a match, make of it what you will.

though i've lost the pdf's momentarily... doh lol

please be patient while i find them, screenshot the relevent section and also upload the pdf forms.

9138-lightning-mcqueen-albums-charts-picture2736-fxmarkets.jpg

9138-lightning-mcqueen-albums-charts-picture2738-ib-cap-pic.jpg

Attachments

• FXM ACCOUNT APPLICATION.pdf
    391.6 KB · Views: 443
  • ib cap account application.pdf
    425.4 KB · Views: 805
Last edited:
wonderful thank you!! will send it to relevant authorities.
NOW because you are so good at this...I have had some correspondence with a person who has been trading with Kevin at GFM for a year now and this person is also using IB as the broker..so if IB only registered in Dec 2011 - how is this possible?

wonderful thank you!! will send it to relevant authorities.
NOW because you are so good at this...I have had some correspondence with a person who has been trading with Kevin at GFM for a year now and this person is also using IB as the broker..so if IB only registered in Dec 2011 - how is this possible?

i have no idea at present how ib capital were around in their new zealand guise prior to dec 2011. when referring to new zealand government information this would not be possible. the document uploaded has a creation date of 16/9/2010 so obveously they were in existence in that name, with an office in new zealand. the uk entity has a registration date of 13/05/2010 but it wasn't called ib capital initially, the date of the name change is in the thread some place.

there are differences in the name. eg ib capital lp vs ib capital fx llp vs ib capital fx (nz) llp. we have positive id on 2 of those entities and have documents on those. ib capital lp is the name on the trading statements, so that needs looking at.

anyone find anything on ib capital lp? i can't. their own documents say they are a "New Zealand Finance Company" but in that name the new zealand government don't appear to have any records.

Last edited:
Hi Stu, can you remember if there was a perfrmance history on the PM website for Managed Fx as the screen shot posted shows that this was operational since 2007...and you mentioned it was only offered to you this year when the signal service closed ---some more BS????

If I remember rightly we were shown these results on a webinar at the end of 2011.
As you can see there were a few loses but nothing resembling the loss that was taken recently.

lb capital lp have been struck off !!

9138-lightning-mcqueen-albums-charts-picture2740-ib-capital-lp.jpg

oops! lol
9138-lightning-mcqueen-albums-charts-picture2742-ib-cap-failing-file-return.jpg

strike off date appears to be 16th march 2012 but according to statements issued to you by gfm they were still dealing through them after this date. if not an administrative error on their part there, this could get very lulzy. and your money ended up in the seychelles !! lolol

well you were warned very early in this thread.

Last edited:
it'll be interesting what the clown dillard comes up with having spent your refund money on a team of "lawyers"

don't hold your breath lol

i would have told him to get stuffed on the lawyer angle, your money has gone and i would have demanded the refund.

Hi lightning mcqueen,

which site did you search on?

On this site, IB Capital still appear to be active

Search the register

it was from the very same nz government site. the pages dont link well, so you'll have to make your own search queries Other Companies Search

when talking of ib capital it may be useful to refer to the correct one and not just say "ib capital", although they technically appear one and the same there are/were 3 entities.

the dormant uk entity ib capital fx llp

the struck off seychelles/nz entity ib capital lp

the supposedly current belize/nz entity ib capital fx (nz) llp

Last edited:
it was from the very same nz government site. the pages dont link well, so you'll have to make your own search queries Other Companies Search

when talking of ib capital it may be useful to refer to the correct one and not just say "ib capital", although they technically appear one and the same there are/were 3 entities.

IB Capital FX (NZ) LLP
Seems to have a different company registration number

2ntl1cl.jpg

My Statements are coming from IB Capital LP but correspondence is coming from IB Capital (NZ) LLP including emails saying that they have received funds and the funds have been added to my account. So IB Capital (NZ) LLP is receiving my funds and putting it into an account owned by IB Capital LP?

IB Capital FX (NZ) LLP
Seems to have a different company registration number

i fail to see the direction you are trying to take the discussion?? we were discussing how somebody was trading through gfm with a ib capital entity that clearly looks linked to a down and out fxmarkets ltd. clearly ib capital fx (nz) llp didn't exist a year ago. the answer was found to that. the link to the 2 entities are the prophetmax account statements which clearly say ib capital lp.

to answer your question, i would take a guess the registration number is different because one is an lp and the other is a llp. but i know not the answer to that, somebody well up on company formations may know. what i do know is if it's quaking, it is a duck :)

Last edited:
My Statements are coming from IB Capital LP but correspondence is coming from IB Capital (NZ) LLP including emails saying that they have received funds and the funds have been added to my account. So IB Capital (NZ) LLP is receiving my funds and putting it into an account owned by IB Capital LP?

well as i have said prev, prob an adminastative error on the statement. but either way the money is gone regardless of where it was put.

i fail to see the direction you are trying to take the discussion?? we were discussing how somebody was trading through gfm with a ib capital entity when clearly ib capital fx (nz) llp didn't exist a year ago. the answer was found to that. the link to the 2 entities are the prophetmax account statements which clearly say ib capital lp.

to answer your question, i would take a guess the registration number is different because one is an lp and the other is a llp. but i know not the answer to that, somebody well up on company formations may know. what i do know is if it's quaking, it is a duck :)

I am firmly in the camp that is not happy with all entities involved in this scam. I just seek to validate your findings :)

I think IB Capital LP and IB Capital FX (NZ) LLP are related entities, but that the latter is still active.

It is interesting to note though that our daily ocnfirmations came from IB Capital LP not IB Capital FX (NZ) LLP.

How do I download a copy of the document you showed a screenshot of?

I am firmly in the camp that is not happy with all entities involved in this scam. I just seek to validate your findings :)

I think IB Capital LP and IB Capital FX (NZ) LLP are related entities, but that the latter is still active.

It is interesting to note though that our daily ocnfirmations came from IB Capital LP not IB Capital FX (NZ) LLP.

How do I download a copy of the document you showed a screenshot of?

i don't think anyone has said in this thread that ib capital fx (nz) llp isn't currently an active company, if so please link, cheers (y)

to find the docs use the link i gave earlier and search for ib capital lp theres quite a few docs to view, not much for information purposes but does link ib capital lp to the seychelles, which adds yet another country to the list on this glorious passive income bonanza of pousas, at the rate this going the whole united nations going to be involved :eek: