ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

the account closure form was created on 12/1/2012. in itself that is proof of sorts that ib capital had no accounts prior to this date. you lot were likely their only customers, and very nicely they've done too!

i believe ib capital knew full well what was going on. and when they got the windfall of your accounts being traded out, they modified the document. the date of the modification is 19/5/2012, 2 days after their windfall of your money!!

anyone got a pre 19/5/2012 doc saved?

the account closure form was created on 12/1/2012. in itself that is proof of sorts that ib capital had no accounts prior to this date. you lot were likely their only customers, and very nicely they've done too!

i believe ib capital knew full well what was going on. and when they got the windfall of your accounts being traded out, they modified the document. the date of the modification is 19/5/2012, 2 days after their windfall of your money!!

anyone got a pre 19/5/2012 doc saved?

here's a screenshot of one I saved 16 April / no, screenshot too small. I'll PM it to you if I can work that out

I just scanned the two and can't find any changes

agreed, they both the same.

ah, not quite the same. the fax number has changed, an austria country code in pre edit doc. the new doc has a new zealand country code.

Last edited:
it looks well dodgy, they knowingly changed their number in a half arsed attempt to try cover their tracks 2 days after the scam hit lol

do you still trust dillard? for gods sake wake up!! you muppets over at their facebook page are being set up all over again, but can't see it (n)

just in case anyone has missed the fact

fxmarkets ltd have the same fax number in austria as ib capital tried to hide (n)

we now have solid proof dillard did no due dilligence whatsoever, you trust that salesman clown at your own peril.

just in case anyone has missed the fact

fxmarkets ltd have the same fax number in austria as ib capital tried to hide (n)

we now have solid proof dillard did no due dilligence whatsoever, you trust that salesman clown at your own peril.

And the same fax number as this outfit, I wonder is that some sort of outsourced communications company, like a virtual fax service?

Union Investment

Before somebody says 'but they've got an office in the stock exchange' please consider this. For $149 you can get an office address at 14 Wall Street, but it wont make you a broker. You can get one at 111 Buckingham Palce Road, but it wont make you the Queen.

Regus