ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

A screenshot of Mike Dillard's infamous post on the Elevation Group Facebook page during the ProphetMax promotional live webinar where he states he has done an incredible amount of research on ProphetMax and trusts Senen Pousa with his life:

Dillard_Trust.jpg

holy crackers I can't believe some one got a screen shot of that poop!! You should send it to the CFTC they are looking for info.

A bit like the large numbers of otherwise sane people who are prepared to abandon all reason and believe that some guy they found on the Internet is going to make them 100% a year, despite all the glaring truth that such a thing is about as likely as the Queen being a lizard.

Bahahaha!!!! :LOL:

in light of the broker history they were using, how long been up and running in its new zealand guise at february time. it is very clear that no meaningful due diligence was ever carried out by dillard. or indeed any of you lemmings that jumped off the cliff with him. as pb says its just promo stuff from an internet salesman. for some of you, if not most, a very expensive lesson indeed.

Agree and feeling foolish!! Everyone put their trust in Mike D as he was investing his $$$$. Most relied on his research. A lot of people are still expecting Mike's legal team to sort out the mess. Wish I knew about this thread then!!! Thanks guys for all the info you have posted - its be useful..some good laughs too...

A lot of people are still expecting Mike's legal team to sort out the mess.

You have got to be kidding, right!?

Why on earth would anyone trust Mike and his legal team to have their interests in mind! Mike and EVG are going to cover themselves from legal issues and have absolutely no motive to protect the very public people and EVG members he herded into Pousa and ProphetMax!?

The pennies he throws back at people will probably come with a legal sign off not to sue him or prosecute him through any governing bodies...signing your rights away.

Have people been put under some spell at the Elevation Group!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
holy crackers I can't believe some one got a screen shot of that poop!! You should send it to the CFTC they are looking for info.

Chris Burfield is a member of that facebook group and is clearly promoting the whole scheme. The guy is just another internet marketer, look at the crap he is promoting elsewhere. Just like Mike Dillard and his slimming supplements. Stop listening to these idiots.

The Formula For Success - YouTube

Dollar Shave Club: Shave Money With Dollar Shave Club! - YouTube

It is far easier to sell dreams to the many losers/dreamer/stupid and greedy who visit T2W. Some listen to advice to stay away. Others are fodder for the scammer and his accomplices who surface (note the low posting count) who spring up to help the scammer flog dreams to the victim. Amazing that this thread is still going.

I wonder if Dillard in his lawsuit is going to describe Pousa's stuff as "filled with absolute wisdom when it comes to money, wealth, and investing" like he did in his promo mailing back in February?

Dillard_Touting.jpg

These two look like tramps. Unshaven, wearing jeans, shirt hanging out. Smacks of well kept hygiene and professionalism - NOT! If these twits can't be bothered to present them selves to me in a business proposition what hope is there they'll take good care of my money.

Laptop on knees. For 8 figure + clients these nit twits are well kitted out. Where is professionalism in this photo for goodness sake.

Moreover, people making 8 figure sums - why would they worry about people contributing $10K into a fund. As said before . Price of a teeny weeny car. For example Coutts requires £50K for a simple business deposit account.

People lack common sense, proportion and realism.

If there are people out there prepared to put money behind these toss pots I think they need their heads adjusted. Especially those who remortgage their house or borrow to do so.

Mike Dillard said he dreams of starting a private schooling chain across America. Why he already has a good share of people in North America attending his cultish EVG. Heaven help us if he really did start a school system. Though jobs would increase for deprogrammers.

Pousa has meanwhile billed his customers for an extra $20 claiming he has under-received the membership payments from them due to the currency conversion issues:

Pousa_Bill.jpg

:eek: are they really doing this! ...and sheople are sucker enough to pay it!? it's like buying something on ebay, then months later getting a bill for vendors paypal fee, what a joke!!

i guess they know if you sucker enough to cough over 2k dollars for this rubbish in the 1st instance they can successfully go milk more dollars any when they like, for any old thing (n)

suckers! :p

Mike Dillard is sure a master at stuffing those who want to have someone manage their money for them delivering superprofits while they would procrastinate and prosper passively. :clap:

The sheep are out there waiting. Any dimwit with a stick and a carrot can herd them. It's easier than you think, that's why there are so many of these guys around.

Peter

I made the mistake of joining Prophetmax. Many months before doing a webinar with Senen Pousa Mike Dillard sent out emails portraying Senen Pousa as this amazing wealth advisor that only worked with millionaires bringing them huge returns on their investments. Mike Dillard welcomed individuals to their webinar regardless whether or not they were EVG members because he wanted all to have access to this important information. The truth is that Mike Dillard made a ton of money bringing his following to Senen - they both made big bucks! As it turns out Senen Pousa does not cater to the ultra rich he markets to anyone and everyone willing to join. Once you join you become his sales force to sell more memberships. It is my opinion that Senen Pousa and Mike Dillard are nothing more than joint venture brokers! Mike Dillard's hook is fear while Senen Pousa's hook is money. I do not believe that there is anything proprietary about prophetmax. I believe Senen is simply brokering out the trading to a trading firm. What you get from your membership is information on target passive income, raw foods lifestyle, zero point consciousness, .... all this information has been around for years. Senen calls his company a "new guard" company which is insulting. My experience is that Investment Intelligence corporation is a company with no integrity. I recently refused to confirm their recent earnings disclaimer and I am now blocked from accessing level 3. Beware of Prophetmax!!

Did you report them to any regulatory agencies? I doubt they have a financial services license necessary to solicit investments.

As a company doing business over the internet and located in Australia I am not sure what regulatory agencies would investigate? It would be nice to get the word out to current members and prospective members! Apparently a couple unhappy members posted on the prophetmax facebook page and they immediately took down their site. I wrote a long letter to Senen outlining my concerns and questions which was simple ignored. I would love to see his organization investigated!!

Senen Pousa is in Australia and Mike Dillard is in the United States. So here you go:

The Australian Securities and Investments Commission complaint page: Australian Securities and Investments Commission - Complaining about companies or people

The United States Commodities and Futures Trading Commission complaint page: File Complaint or Report Suspicious Activities - CFTC

The United States Securities and Exchange Commission complaint page: To Provide Us Information About Fraud or Wrongdoing Involving Potential Violations of the Securities Laws

Thanks. I am not a member of EVG, only Prophetmax. Fortunately I caught on before funding a trading account. I will send a letter of complaint to the Australian Securities and Investment Commission regarding Senen Pousa and Prophetmax!

I recently refused to confirm their recent earnings disclaimer and I am now blocked from accessing level 3. Beware of Prophetmax!!
They can't change the terms of your agreement and block access to your services or trading! Do yourself and others a favor and join in contacting governing bodies and the SEC to report and prosecute this injustice! Take control or they will control more than just you. These people need to conform to the laws.

I didn't want to post this publicly as it will give Senen a head start in preparing his response to ASIC. But as it seems like business as usual for him, I doubt he even thinks he's broken any laws.

You can lodge a complaint online with ASIC here

https://www.edge.asic.gov.au/008/com...565e1951d436c0

I have already lodged one as a member of the general public. If you have opened an account with IB Capital as a member of IIC, then state you are a customer.

The important thing is to ensure you keep copies of all the marketing and paperwork IIC sent you. You may be asked for it at some point.

Important things to ensure you include in your complaint;

1. The secrecy and non-disclosure requirements IIC insisted on.

2. Tell ASIC there is no way you would have ever considered this type of investment if it wasn't recommend by Senen Pousa and IIC.

3. Tell them that there was IIC & Prophet Max branding all over the documents and you were confused as to who you were even giving your money to.

4. Tell them about any troubles you have had contacting IB Capital in New Zealand.

5. Tell them you feel you have been grossly mislead by Senen's advertising and marketing, and you have now found out he isn't licensed to promote any form of trading or managed investment.

Here is the complaint I lodged. Feel free to use it as a basis for yours, and add in your own personal information and experiences where appropriate.

If you have any questions get back to me.

Cheers

Senen Pousa & Investment Intelligence Corporation have been promoting wealth creation and specific off-shore investments.

They charge clients an up-front fee to become a member, and then recommend specific investments to their members. I am aware of a recent investment that was recommended to members where over 60% of their investment was lost in one night's trading.

Members were encouraged to open an FX brokerage account with an "overseas non-ASIC" registered entity called IB Capital FX (NZ) LLC. Funds were sent to an account in the Netherlands.

Members were then given a LPOA to enable Prophet Max Managed FX (Not even a registered company or business name!) authority to trade their account. Clients were later told global forex management were trading their account, but we're not asked to sign another POA.

Both the IB Capital account opening form, and the Global Forex Management LPOA have Investment Intelligence Corporation Pty Ltd and PorphetMax FX branding on them.

These investments are being targeted to retail mum and dad investors, and they are not given any opportunity to perform due diligence. The broker and trader are all kept secret from the client until they have paid their membership fee.

I am concerned that Investment Intelligence Corporation, and Senen Pousa are providing financial product advice, and arranging to deal without the appropriate AFSL. There is no way that a client would be investing in this manner if it were not for the promotion of IB Capital by MR Senen Pousa and Investment Intelligence Corporation Pty Ltd.

This statement is on the front page of their website;

"Founded in 2003, Investment Intelligence Corporation holds the world's highest ranking for investment recommendations performance over the last 5 years. When compared with 15,137 MorningStar Funds and 195 investment newsletter recommendation services monitored by MarketWatch, Investment Intelligence Corporation's Passive ProphetMax service ranks #1."

I beleive this statement is misleading and deceptive, as Investment Intelligence Corporation are not even ranked by MorningStar.

Here is a link to their Managed FX brochure;

ProphetMax Managed FX

I have exchanged correspondence with clients who are now being encouraged to deposit more funds into their accounts to continue the managed trading scheme.

Can you please investigate as a priority. Australian Mum & Dad investors are being encouraged to deposit more funds to this scheme daily.