ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

They ain't stupid ignoramuses - it's a well-orchestrated and a well-coordinated plot to set you up from day one. Only a smaller portion of their followers are brainwashed to the point it makes you sick. I just hope this will gather enough complaints with the authorities to put and end to it for good and deliver a well-deserved retaliation to these conmen.

Green smoothies, drawing collages, meditation, and zero-point consciousness all combined result in some really sick stuff for which one doesn't need to part with two grand in membership fees and 60% of their retirement savings two months later.

You're right, wrong word. These guys are smart and point their arrows at dead reckoning.

All brokerage firms (including the non-US ones) that open accounts for the US customers are required to register with the US CFTC effective October 18, 2010: Foreign Currency Trading - CFTC . I do not see IB Capital maintaining this registration. I therefore suggest you also file a detailed complaint with the US CFTC on the matter: File Complaint or Report Suspicious Activities - CFTC

Not entirely true. If the brokerage has no presence in the US or it's territories or jurisdictions that have dual agreements then the CFTC has no authority over them. There are plenty of firms "regulated" in Malta, Cyprus, and a few other locales that fall into this category that accept US clients, CAUTION: I wouldn't recommend them to anyone since they know that there's nothing the client can do if the brokerage firm decides to scam them or use underhanded tricks. But the point is they do exist for anyone who wants to kiss their money goodbye.

Peter

Interesting note:
Of the 13 other members currently viewing this thread 10 of them joined t2w within the past 2 weeks. These threads that highlight underhanded activities must be a real boon to membership numbers. That's good in a lot of ways. (y)

Peter

I joined ProphetMax Quant and am happy with my purchase. My investment has grown substantially in the time frame that I've been using it.

I'm happy.

Is that so surprising to you all?

I joined ProphetMax Quant and am happy with my purchase. My investment has grown substantially in the time frame that I've been using it.

I'm happy.

Be carefull actual, the "people" in this room will not tolerate a point of view that is not aligned with theirs. After calling you many ugly names, and attempt to humiliate you, they will eventually threaten you, and find your other public forums accounts in an attempt to harass your family and friends. They are relentless, they are brutal, and don't think for one minute that they are interested in anything else than bullying, lying, and devouring those that stand up to them. It is not worth it, they don't care if what they say is true or false, they don't use logic, only highstrung emotions, You would be better off and safer to watch from afar and not engage them, to take note of how the small minded interact so that we are sure to avoid there treachery.

Be carefull actual, the "people" in this room will not tolerate a point of view that is not aligned with theirs. After calling you many ugly names, and attempt to humiliate you, they will eventually threaten you, and find your other public forums accounts in an attempt to harass your family and friends. They are relentless, they are brutal, and don't think for one minute that they are interested in anything else than bullying, lying, and devouring those that stand up to them. It is not worth it, they don't care if what they say is true or false, they don't use logic, only highstrung emotions, You would be better off and safer to watch from afar and not engage them, to take note of how the small minded interact so that we are sure to avoid there treachery.

:rolleyes:

Be carefull actual, the "people" in this room will not tolerate a point of view that is not aligned with theirs.

The people in this room tell it like it is...I have found the info extremely helpful in working out what action to take re my PM account. They spend countless hours researching. Wish I had known about the forum before I joined PM.

BigOlBoy, if you're so enlightened, just show us 1 long term person who has profited from IIC as a client during the last four year period they've been in business. They would be significantly richer and would be glad to say how well they did.

NO ONE has gotten wealthier through IIC in the long run, period. They don't exist.

There may have been some name calling here, but honestly most people here are trying to warn you of the cliff ahead and offer some very, very helpful advice.

Returning the name calling is not helpful on either side. If you want to contribute to assist people that want to legitimately try to recover funds and enforce EVG and IIC to conform to existing laws, fine. If you want to continue name-calling and trolling please don't.

I'm happy.

Being I'm still learning Forex I'd like a longtime Forex "legendary" member here to properly assess your profits, and your statement.

My apologies if I have offended you bigolboy.

My first response on this thread was to ProphetMaxLegalTeam who was brandishing some daft legal blurb to proscute anyone who exercised free speech opinions. http://www.trade2win.com/boards/fir...tmax-senen-pousa-any-info-83.html#post1858840

Your posts were amazingly in denial of facts. Sometimes a cold shower helps people come to their senses. However, your outbursts were quite in parallel to mine and so is this post of yours.

Your references to bullying and lying does not stand up to scrutiny and I think the link will highlight who is doing the bullying.

It is strange how ProphetMaxLegalTeam seems to have shyed away from exercising his threat having spammed us with good many posts.

I'm all in favour of free speech and let people make up their own mind. I may be rude and tactless but at least my heart, brains and money are in the right place.

Wishing you all the best in recouping your monies (y)

I'm happy.

that is precisely the defence offered by prophetmax supporters re the managed account early in this thread. they seemed very happy too with their 4% profit, until it went pop and they were staring into the abyss at their 63% loss.

when the ea you are running is out of kilter with what the market is doing, then you too will rue the day you involved yourself with these marketers.

we gather here there is no hiding behind a nda on this one. so as thepixelpusher has asked, and if you want to involve yourself in promoting this "quant" then statements are in order here :)

how quickly they forget :rolleyes:

It is not worth it, they don't care if what they say is true or false, they don't use logic, only highstrung emotions, You would be better off and safer to watch from afar and not engage them, to take note of how the small minded interact so that we are sure to avoid there treachery.

62% lost in one day, true or false?

In our case, IB Capital is domiciled in New Zealand which has all the proper agreements with the US in place.

If you look at the brokers list in this enforcement release, you will see brokers from various countries such as Cyprus, Australia, UK, and even the BVI in it: CFTC Sues 11 Foreign Currency Firms in Second Nationwide Sweep Against Unregistered Firms

This isn't the proper thread for this but each of the firms listed are also regulated under UK or other authority where agreements do exit. The CFTC can't force those firms to show up in US court but CAN ask UK or other authorities to revoke their license. There are 10x as many firms NOT on that list because they fall outside of the jurisdictions.

Apologies for going offside in this thread.

Peter

Here's another lawsuit text by the US CFTC against a Cyprus-based broker Trading Point: http://www.cftc.gov/ucm/groups/publ...nts/legalpleading/enftpfilcomplaint090711.pdf

For a list of signatories to the IOSCO Multilateral Memorandum of Understanding and Cooperation, go here: IOSCO Library Section

Both the New Zealand Financial Markets Authority and the US CFTC are among them.

from the lawsuit text:
"Trading Point [...] is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission and registered with the Financial Services Authority of the United Kingdom"

I highlighted the hook in bold.
If TP was not FSA regulated then the lawsuit would have zero backbone and therefore be unenforceable if CFTC wins the suit. That's the point I was trying to make. In the case of IB Capital there is also a hook as you noted, the New Zealand Authority, therefore complaints to CFTC against IB Capital an be actioned by New Zealand via the MOU since the lawsuit itself can not be upheld on foreign grounds.

Peter

It's all a bunch of confusing stuff and I make no claims to know everything about it. Getting these scammers shutdown is not as easy as just making a complaint although that is the 1st step.

Peter

what an odd point of view :confused:

you must be talking of pousa and prophetmax there, no? maybe dillards nonsense then? no? either way you must be very happy the way the scam has gone down so far, seeing as you followers are down a heap of cash in losses along with the ridiculously large rip off membership fees already :whistling

Did anybody who bought Mike Dillards slimming supplements lose 62% of their weight in a day?